Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello fellow nerds

Thanks, happy to be here! This is my first real forum experience but I'm not new to RP so I hope I dont stand out too much. Still trying to decide what I might wanna do.

Marina DeVoe

Not a flight attendant... just a risk.
Threads... heh...
I had thought people meant stitching, like in sewing. It were why I logged on in here in the first place.
But no, it wound up meaning writing a group story or adventure...or something or other with...uhm, others here.

Anywho, welcome to CHAOS and hope you enjoy threading...like in weaving stories.
~sigh~
Yea...

Vemric Keldra

V
Hellion Hellion welcome to Chaos!! Look forward to seeing you around!

If you have any questions whatsoever, please don't hesitate to ask. It's an awesome community that's always ready to lend a hand!

Thanks for all the warm welcomes, everybody! I'll definitely have lotsa questions cuz this setting is a pretty deep one and I still feel lost even after reading up on the lore haha, it's like reading story events minus all the context. Can't wait to learn all about it though, I'm really excited about what's in store. If any of you wanna see the character I just made, her profile is here

Eyyyy is that who I think it is? Thanks for inviting me here, man, this place is super cool! I'm already figuring out character connections with other people and I'm getting to make the OC I've wanted to forever. Literally couldn't ask for a better setup.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom