Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello! experienced rper new to this setting

kendopanda

Fun, lovable dork
Greetings to you all, I was known in my previous group as kendopanda. I've been into roleplay for quite some time now. I'm joining you from the (unfortunately) ended "This Is War" Star Wars rpg group. I plan to transfer my main character (also my favorite character to rp) soon and start having fun! Feel free to talk to me. I love Star Wars, and have pretty much all my life. Anyways, I'm rambling now. I look forward to roleplaying with you all and hope to have some good memories of this site and my time here in the future

May The Force be with you, everyone.

Link to my old rp: http://w11.zetaboards.com/This_Is_War_RPG/index/

Evasion Studios
[member="kendopanda"] Greetings and Welcome to the Chaos. I think you'll find this community quite active and continually growing. I look forward to seeing what you bring over, and what you create.

On behalf of Rise Above Normality, the Mad Merc, I welcome you to the site!

359hkp0.gif

This isn't the sub account I originally meant to post with, but oh well! It's nice to see a new member whether or not they see my 'true' form.
You'll see me around a far bit as [member="Ven'Rain Sekairo"]. You can call me Ven or Chris, either is fine.

Beware of the cookies, watch out for Mynocks, and remember that the only stupid questions are the ones you want to ask, but don't.
As in: Feel free to ask pretty much anyone for help. We're a friendly bunch here!
:)

Puppet Kyrios

P
Welcome dude! Don't die here, and watch out for the Finality (my ship), it might shoot you down. Just kidding have fun here!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom