Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello everyone!

Hello everyone! How do you all do today? I'm new to roleplaying and found your website through the almighty Google machine. Please call me Apoth. I am going to be spending the next hour or so scouring your forums for information on the universe, character creation, etc. Your website seems the cleanest I've seen and from what I've read thus far, I'm excited to join.

I hope to create some fine characters and roleplay the hell out of all of them. Furthermore, I plan on sticking around for some time. I can roleplay almost daily, and cannot wait to stir up some trouble with my various character ideas.

I am curious though; has the upcoming movie release moved a lot of traffic for the forum? I have heard that roleplaying on a forum is kind of a niche thing, and am curious if the sites numbers have gone up due to the increased attention on Star Wars.

Regardless of that, again, I say hello and thank you for allowing me to take part in the universe of SWRPC.

Jsc

Disney's Princess
Welcome [member="Apotheosis"]

And yes. The hype around the movie has greatly increased our traffic. We now have multiple new members joining us every single day. Which is great. Love it. Glad you found us too.

Explore, ask questions, and enjoy your stay. In a galaxy far far away. :D

Kira Talith

Kinetic Communication at its finest my Chick-e-dee
Welcome to chaos!

Personally from what I know of on average this site hits at least 1200 posts a day- and hasn't dropped under 1k even at the slowest in a long while.

It is a large community, and we're expecting more due to the upcoming movies.

Post by post free form can be niche, but so many have a love of Star Wars of all generations. We have students as well as grandparents who role play here.

So if you need your Star Wars fix for collaborative writing, you're at a great starting point :)

[member="Apotheosis"]
Welcome to Chaos, have fun with those character ideas :).

As far as the movie release coming up, I can't say there's been an increase because of it specifically, there seems to be a trend at various points of the year where people start joining the forum and this is pretty much one of those periods, but I'm sure the reason that many new people have joined up was helped by the movie bringing star wars to their attention.

And, yes, roleplaying in general is a niche thing, but the site is pretty popular and has hundreds of members (maybe thousands? I'm not really sure) and at least a thousand or more posts daily, even on slow post days.

Thank you all for the well wishes! This honestly seems like a great community, and I cannot wait to start building characters of my own to populate it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom