Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello Everyone

Well I am finally here, after a couple of years rummaging in the shadows of Italian Star Wars forums I decided to try on the Anglo-speaking world as it is far greater than my native one, I hope to not botch English to much and to try not to be reusing same sentences.
I am fairly new to Star Wars lore and Universe, and was attracted mainly by the objectively disastrous train wreck that was the last Trilogy (I personally wasn't attached to the world so I saw then as just some bad movie, but it was fans criticism that pushed me to explore the rest of the world and the rest of the movies and some extra materials as comics and animations.
I hope to learn and have fun exploring a new world for me, but that has an enormous fanbase, so Thank You for having me and sorry if I say or do heretical things in the eyes of the experts xP

Oh I have many questions .-., for now I am focusing on creating a Character, Miraluka seems an interesting specie for me, a blind guy, not to far from reality, without glasses I do not see a thing more than 2 meters away haha

Greetings Vanawa1995. New and old fans alike are more than welcome here on SW: Chaos. Hope you have fun and good luck with developing your Mialuka character.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom