Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello everyone!

Hey there,

I'm Danazepram, and I've been roleplaying on various play by post forums for around fifteen years, on and off, both Star Wars and other fandoms! I started off roleplaying on Jedi Academy servers, then moved to forum roleplaying/play by postand various other sites through the years. I've played a variety of characters, from Jedi to Dark Jedi, criminals to admirals, although I don't have quite as much time these days so I'll likely just be playing one character rather extensively and if I feel the need to move on will make another character. I'm really glad to see that forum roleplaying still exists and seems popular! I was dismayed that there no longer seemed to be proper forums and everything happened over Discord these days!

I'm new to the site, so any guidance you have may be helpful! I look forward to learning more about the lore, factions, and getting involved in some interesting roleplays!

I started off roleplaying on Jedi Academy servers, then moved to forum roleplaying/play by postand various other sites through the years.
Ah good ol' Jedi Academy. I'm also a former RPer from that brilliant game. It's still the best roleplaying experience I've found in any game I've played.

Welcome to Chaos dude, I hope you grow to love the place like the rest of us :)

Hello there friend, welcome to Chaos!

If you have any specific questions feel free to reach out, we'll be more than happy to help.

Do you have any idea of the sort of character you're hoping to make? I'll be around and more than willing to write with you once you have someone sorted, if you'd like :)

Hope you have a great time here!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom