Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello Everyone! :D

Hello everyone on this wonderful looking site! :)
My name is Orange Babbin, well that isn't my real name but a nickname I have had for the better part of the last four years (it's a long story how I got the nickname so it would be best if I didn't go into detail here). So were should I begin? Well, I have had experience in roleplaying but I haven't been doing it lately because I have been so busy with doing my school work and other important things such as that. But now I think that I am entirely capable of juggling both school work and roleplay, and I find it easier if I use an OOC account on websites (hence why I didn't make a character name when I registered) I hope that this will be alright with everyone. Anyway, I have plenty of ideas boiling under my head and hope that I get to share them with you guys very soon. :)

So, yeah hi, if you guys have any questions about me then you can ask here I don't mind :p

[member="Orange Babbin"]

Welcome!

Just gonna tell you that each individual character you make needs an IC account (through your profile)

Stephanie Swail

Look what they've done to my dream
[member="Orange Babbin"] Welcome to the Chaos!

Glad to have you here, and I hope you enjoy your time with us.

I see you've already made some good progress, so keep it and bombard us with anything you need further help on.

Have fun out there!

:)

[member="Orange Babbin"]

What Cross means is a Subaccount. You cannot have multiple writer accounts (in the instance that his wording was confusing). To create one, simply go to your profile, click Characters, click Add Subaccount, and then enter that character's IC name. You can also just change your writer account name to a character name and use it, if that is easier for you. You can have as many subaccounts as you want (or whatever the limit on them is, I know Cira and Co. are far into the tens) but only one writer.

I hope you enjoy your stay on SWRP, though, and I hope whatever character you create meets with Silara down the line!

Edit: Accidentally mentioned [member="DFS-8DS"], meant to mention Orange.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom