Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

hello everybody !

Hello to you too! So welcome to the site and I hope you have fun, also, if you have any questions about anything I'll be happy to answer them... Or someone else will :p.

[member="Cractius Stretus"]

[member="Cractius Stretus"]

Hi and welcome to Chaos! I hope you really enjoy your stay here and if you ever need any questions, don't hesitate to ask! I won't be asking for you to choose one path, but it's your decision. So whatever you choose, I'm sure you come up with great stories and lovely characters! :)

So. Perhaps you'd talk about yourself a bit? Who are you, where you're from, etc.? How long have you RPd (if you have, of course)?

[member="Cractius Stretus"], the ideals behind the factions. One Sith wants to unite everyone under one banner, while the New Order just wants to make a home for the Sith. I however am a Independent Sith that works alone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom