Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello Everybody!

So I'm a newbie, duh. Lol.

A friend of mine, who was a former member to the site way long time ago, told me about this place and I've been kind of browsing around for a few days just to see what it's like. I really like the looks of it so here I am!

I guess a little bit about be, right? Well I love Star Wars, duh lol. Obviously this account name isn't my real name, as much I would love it to be lol. I'm a big fan of lots of sci-fi and fantasy stuff like Lord of the Rings/ The Hobbit, Doctor Who, some Star Trek, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, all the superhero movies and stuff like that, and even the Godzilla series. (loved Pacific Rim btw).

Okay, Star Wars stuff. My favorite movie is Empire Strikes Back (come on, who doesn't like that one), really love the Clone Wars show, read all the spin-off books and played lot of the games. My favorite so far has to be Empire at War. And, if you can't tell, my favorite aliens are the Twi'leks.

So I'm really happy to be here and just one question: can anyone who's willing to make me one of those signature pictures? I tried using the same program my friend did when he made his but it doesn't work; damn my crappy computer lol.

Atlas Kane

A
Eruna Delmarra said:
I'm a big fan of lots of sci-fi and fantasy stuff like Lord of the Rings/ The Hobbit, Doctor Who, some Star Trek, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, all the superhero movies and stuff like that, and even the Godzilla series. (loved Pacific Rim btw)
Eruna Delmarra said:
Star Trek, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, all the superhero movies and stuff like that, and even the Godzilla series. (loved Pacific Rim btw)

Eruna Delmarra said:
(loved Pacific Rim btw).
You are an awesome person.

Jak Sandrow

"Nobody cares for the woods anymore."
Ben Watts said:
If you make cookies without dynamite, honestly, you're doing it very wrong.
Yess..... but when you want a cookie, and you bite down, only to find your jaw on the floor and your left molar somewhere it shouldn't be, it kinda miffs you.

Personally, I prefer nitrogen triiodide. Leaves a much more satisfying effect, without as much deadliness.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom