Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hegemonic Automaton Storefront

Status
Not open for further replies.
[member="Gerion Ardik"]

+via Holocall from Taris+

Mister Ardik I hear that your the man I need to speak to, You see, I want a droid, But not just any droid. I want a custom built hunting partner and credits are not an issue

[member="Kaster Sane"]

We appreciate your call, Mister Sane. Unfortunately, custom droids are rather expensive to design and manufacture en masse. We do not typically produce single, unique droids for relatively unknown parties. If a partner in bounty-hunting is what you require, Hegemonic Automaton will be happy to modify any of its existing Talos-Series droids for you and provide them at minimally increased cost.

[member="Gerion Ardik"]

+a few seconds silence+

That's understandable Mister Ardik, And which of your fine droids would you recommend for more or less "live capture" hunting of both sentient and non sentient beings?

[member="Gerion Ardik"]

+a few seconds silence+

That's understandable Mister Ardik, And which of your fine droids would you recommend for more or less "live capture" hunting of both sentient and non sentient beings?

[member="Gerion Ardik"]

+another short silence+

Well Mister Ardik I do believe, Pending the price of certain modifications, That you just made me a happy man....I'll take a single TA4 Ultra Battle Droid but I wish it to be upgraded with a feminine personality and some protocol functions, As I dislike speaking to most people, And a Gold Insurance Pack. Funds can be transferred upon approval

[member="Gerion Ardik"]

It's me, once again. I've stumbled across a larger ship, took several better paying jobs, and need some mo' droids to keep my assets running. I would also like the following order to be insured under a PLATINUM plan, if possible.
  • 250 x Z2 Servant Droids
  • 150 x Z3 Labor Droids
  • 100 x Z4 Cargo Loading Droids
  • 500 x Z5 Maintenance Droids
  • 6,000 x Z6 Naval Droids, 300 of those with officer functionality
  • 400 x TA1 Battle Droids
  • 100 x TA2 Super Battle Droids
  • 50 x TA4 Ultra Battle Droids
Thanks once again,
Big Boy

[member="Kyra Sol"]

Hegemonic Automaton does not employ any six-legged, carnivorous mammals from Mandalore and cannot, therefore, report on one's whereabouts.

Your order has been approved. Thank you for choosing Hegemonic Automaton.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom