Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hedonism's Night: Bachelor Party on Zeltros (Fringe)

Lord Ghoul

L
@[member="Lucien Cordel"] @[member="Hannibal Oryen"] @[member="Ashin Varanin"] @[member="Sargon Vynea"] @[member="Jared Ovmar"] @[member="Kitt Solo"]

Steaming, glowing, Vaapad Lessons sat in the hands of every occupant of the Lady Hedon, a nightclub which had been rented out by one Mikhail Shorn for the evening. Very expensive. Very garish. But oh, so fun. A blinding array of colors pervaded the nightclub, the strobing lights gave sporadic illumination to the people who danced on the floor. The amount of Zeltrosian and Twi'lek females was off the charts. And they were all professionals. Illicit substances were also present in inglorious quantities.

An immense dinner table of dark polished wood sat in a far less strobey section of the nightclub. Caviar and red wine sat upon its top in lavish amounts.

Best Man Mikhail Shorn, raven hair stuck to his forehead with sweat and wearing an unbuttoned black dress shirt that revealed unseemly portions of his torso, came over to the table, where Lucien sat.

"Lucien, come on, get on to the dance floor before I get serious and unleash Zeltrosian hookers on you."

Lucien had been dragged her mostly against his will he didn't like night clubs. However one couldn't very well miss his own bachelor party. His wedding was mere days away. He was sat at the table towards the back away from the strobe lights nursing a glass of wine. He had been told to dress casual so he had no tie on and he had unbuttoned his top button. He felt very racy indeed, His jacket was strung over the back of his chair.

He watched with deep regret as a mostly naked Mikhail Shorn, He gulped the man asked what Lucien expected he would. Lucien could dance just not in the manner most suitable for a night club. However he had little choice, He couldn't be seen with a hooker. It would be very damaging to his reputation. He raised his eyebrow and put his glass down "I guess I don't have a choice ... Very well" He smiled. Mikhail Shorn had gone to great effort with this. Lucien followed Mikhail back into the cess pool of sweat and flesh, why anyone thought this appealing was beyond Lucien. He went to the bar first and snatched up a Vaapad Lesson, He was going to need it.

Lord Ghoul

L
An alarming smile crossed Mikhail's features. He had gotten Lucien onto the dance floor. Success. Mwhahaha. As he passed a trio of Zeltrosian ladies he surreptitiously handed them all cred coins and nodded toward Lucien.

"My friend over by the bar needs some dance partners," he winked.

The ladies, one pink and in a see-through chemise, the other two in bikinis and were dark red and nearly as pale as a human respectively, giggled at the request before flocking over to Lucien. Mikhail grinned openly at the state of alarm they would cause Lucien to enter.

The definitely not-hookers surrounded Lucien and swallowed him up in a throng of Zeltrosian pleasure pheromones, undulating bodies, and skin slick with sweat. Shorn smiled and moved away into the center of the dance floor, where he lost his worries amidst the not-orgy.

Kitt Solo

Alen Na'Varro's Ex
Blah, blah, rah, rah - drop the bounty with Shorn. Hannibal's nagging words were hard to push aside. More for Lucien's sake, she decided to show-up to the Man Fest minus her usual bounty gear.

Tonight was about him and his last free night as a single man in this galaxy. Shorn's ice-blue gazey, self could wait. For now. Besides, Hannibal didn't say anything about multi-tasking. She could support Lucien and scope out her target all while not getting violent.

Shrugging off one of the many women that were all too excited to get up close and personal with the miffed bounty-hunter, she rose a glass of the deepest, ruby red wine in honor of Lucien on the dance floor.

"Here's to you, pal."

Lord Ghoul

L
Half-undressed Mikhail appeared from amidst the throng to dance next to @[member="Kitt Solo"]. Pale skin slick with sweat gleamed in the sporadic, multi-colored lights. A little out of breath from the dancing, Shorn's pale eyes moved from her face, to lower, then down to her drink. He smiled as soon as he saw it. Dancing his way behind her, he leaned in close to her ear.

"Which table did you get that drink from?" he asked innocently.

The infamous @[member="Mikhail Shorn"] was throwing a birthday bash, and as long as it didn't involve the entire planet being wrecked in a ball of twisted durasteel, Sargon was in. @[member="Lucien Cordel"] had been a good friend to the Zabrak during his time in the Fringe, and he wouldn't have missed it for the world, or maybe even a few worlds. Moving his eyes to @[member="Kitt Solo"] he just shook his head, the woman was obsessed with Shorn, and in the way that usually ended in death, but Shorn for once didn't really seem to mind.

Stepping onto the edge of the dance floor Sargon simple watched amused as Lucien looked about as natural in this atmosphere as he did in a butcher's apron. As to what he was doing with all the Zeltron hookers, Sargon could only presume it was just... dancing. Raising a glass to get in on the toast Sargon took a long sip before turning to Shorn, "Good party, Shorn, I don't know if the groom to be will last the night, but he'll go down with a bang at least."

Lucien sat the glass back on the bar sighed and turned around to be faced by three sweat stained whores. "Lovely" He thought, he would now have to have this suit intensively cleaned. The not Hookers swarmed him their talons reached out to touch him "No little ladies, This lord is for looking not touching ... try that trajectory handsome man" He said pointing out a Aesthetically challenged loner sat in the corner of the room, the man was probably a waiter who once served Lucien and now thought himself a high roller. With some light percussion and a few mental prods the ladies were convinced to go. He spotted Mikhail moving out of the orgy and towards the bar. He pushed through the crowd trying to avoid touching anyone. He fell in next to kitt "Lord Shorn I would like to thank you for your wonderful gift sadly I had to get rid of the ... oh and I will hang the next whore who propositions me" He smiled sweetly. noticing Sargon and Kitt "Lord Sargon, Lady Solo good to see you Perhaps you can save me from Lord Shorns master plan to turn me into an adulterer ... or perhaps you would like to see the classy part " He said pointing to the table he had recently been dragged from.

Lord Ghoul

L
Turning away from Kitt for a moment, Mikhail winked at @[member="Sargon Vynea"] after looking at Lucien. He raised fingers and airquoted.

"A bang!" he yelled across the raucous dance floor. "Maybe a few more bangs from the way those nice ladies are dancing on- around him. Oh damn, he sent them all away. Here we go."

He smiled alarmingly at @[member="Lucien Cordel"] as the man strode up, somehow managing to maintain a class-filled gravitas despite the aura of the room, and threatened to string up the next nice lady who propositioned him. "Fine, but don't count @[member="Kitt Solo"] among those, Lucien. Pretty sure she got one of the uh, 'special' wines." Then he shrugged. "Or kill her. That'd solve a few problems for me."

Turning his eyes to Shorn with a shake of his head the Zabrak laughed. "@[member="Kitt Solo"] are you even old enough to be here, there has to be some kind of age limit." With a grin at the youngest of the group Sargon motioned towards the table and followed Lucien there. Taking a seat the Zabrak pulled a flask of Iridonian whiskey out of his coat pouring four class, Kitt's only half full. Lifting a glass up the Zabrak saluted the groom, "To, Lord Lucien, may his new life be happy, full, and rich, mostly rich really, you're expensive enough, but add a wife and oh dear." Smiling at Lucien, Sargon rose his glass before draining it, as stuffy as the man could be, he was a damn good friend, and loyal.
@[member="Lucien Cordel"]

Lucien followed Sargon back to the civilised section of the night club. He took a seat next to sargon. He watched the Zabrak pour four glasses of whisky and propose a toast to him. Lucien could drink to that he raised his glass and gulped the whisky down. It was like a fire in his chest. He put the glass down, then poured a glass of wine lifting his in the air "And to the friends who are going to make life happy and complete" He said he felt privileged to have freind. Lucien valued his friends almost as much as he valued his cutlery ... but that was very expensive tableware.

Kitt Solo

Alen Na'Varro's Ex
@[member="Sargon Vynea"] @[member="Mikhail Shorn"] @[member="Lucien Cordel"]

Eyes warily and probably a little lustfully, followed Shorn. Frak him and his gorgeous body. Too bad he was a raging psychopath. Too bad.

"Oi, what do yah take me for? This is not Mooks one-oh-one. I am NOT drinking anything at this party, sexy eyes." Smile became genuine for Lucien before she acted a bit miffed for Sargon. "Thanks gramps. Don't yah know they don't have drinking ages on Corellia? I'm not a Nabooian prude." Cracking a smile, she brushed past Shorn and joined the others at the less gyrating part of the party.

With some chagrin, she accepted the half-filled glass and raised it in honor of Lucien. The others were drinking it and it was an outside source brought by one of the most respected fringe members. So, she trusted the contents of this liquid unlike the untouched wine glass at the bar top. "Thanks for keeping us all high-class Lucien. Even with the company you keep." She cast Shorn a wink as she downed the glass of whiskey and popped the cup back on the table with a resounding thud.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom