Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Starship Heavy X-Wing

Status
Not open for further replies.
image0.jpg
OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
PRODUCTION INFORMATION
  • Manufacturer: The X-Workshop
  • Affiliation: Closed-Market
  • Market Status: Closed-Market
  • Model: Heavy
  • Production: Minor-Production
  • Material: Durasteel hull
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
STANDARD FEATURES
  • Standard Communications Array
  • Standard Deflector Shield Generator
  • Standard Hyperdrive
  • Standard Ion Engines
  • Standard Life Support Systems
  • Standard Navigational Systems
  • Standard Repulsorlift Engines
  • Standard Sensor Array
  • Standard Starfighter Weapons: Laser Cannons, Proton Torpedo Launchers
  • Standard Targeting Systems
  • Can Enter Atmosphere and Land
ADVANCED SYSTEMS
STRENGTHS
  • The Heavy X-Wing is able drop many types of bombs into the fight
  • Increased weapons systems makes this ship better able to defend itself versus the lesser powered Y-Wing
WEAKNESSES
  • Since the X-Wing is carrying many weapons/bombs aboard it, the weight of the Starfighter is increased significantly
  • With all of the bulk weight that the ship is carrying, the speed and maneuverability are significantly lowered
Description
The Heavy X-Wing is the next new Starfighter that can outperform the outdated Y-Wing. The Heavy features a large array of weapons and torpedoes for taking out enemies. And with armor that can take a good beating, you can ensure that your payload will make it there with minimal damage.

While the Heavy does have advanced weapons and shielding, the weight of the ship can be its downfall. The more torpedoes you load onto the ship, the lesser the speed and handling will perform. With the base of these not being the greatest either, it can be one of the Heavy's weaknesses.

Last edited:
Well...this is new. There are issues.

First, Market Status is missing. Place it back in and add what status it is.

Second, your model field is empty. Either put N/A or put the X-Wing model in it.

Third, you are over one rating, please lower either your production or a rating to balance this.

Fourth,

• Armament: Very High
    • 6 RMC-M6 Laser Cannon
      • 1 on each wing
      • 2 in front nose
    • 8 Proton Torpedo Launchers (5 torpedoes each)
STRENGTHS
  • The Heavy X-Wing is able drop many types of bombs into the fight
WEAKNESSES
  • Since the X-Wing is carrying many weapons/bombs aboard it, the weight of the Starfighter is increased significantly
There is no record of the armament having a bomb bay. If this is actually the case, then the rating needs to be extreme. I am fine with eight torpedos and six laser cannons at very high but at bomb bays, it needs to be extreme. Make a choice.

Let me know when you made your decisions and fix the problems presented.
Jake Groundrunner Jake Groundrunner

Listib Hibin Listib Hibin

I added the model as “Heavy”, to reflect what I did for the model for my Long Nose X-Wing.

Market Status has now been added in.

I dropped this down two ratings, since I now moved up the armament up to extreme. These were the ratings changed:
Armament: Very High to Extreme
Defenses: High to Average
Hyperdrive Class: Average to Low

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom