Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Hearts of Iron

ᴛʜᴇ ɢɪʀʟ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏʟᴅᴇɴ ɢᴜɴ

sRblxSm.png

It would be slow, considering the state of this young mandalorian, but she would begin to feel an odd comfort in the Zeltron's presence and show evidence accordingly. For one, she was wasn't break eye contact as much. And for two, she was taking deeper, slower breaths while she nodded gently in understanding.
“If you want, once we finish we can go somewhere private and just talk. I’d be willing to do that as well.”

"Mm. Yeah, I guess I'd like that" She gives a melancholy smile from the corner of her lip.
“You never talk to anyone about your feelings do you?”

One that was sadly quick to fade then, followed by another short break in eye contact as she eyed up her drink again. Though, Mattali might feel as one of the Twi'lek's leather-clad fingers began to gently grip at one of her own.

"I-"

. . .
"no."

She looked almost more confused than uncomfortable now, having never really thought about it before.

"I think... I think they were more interested in a soldier than a child,
when they made me, I-"

"The chip," Tayl glanced back for just a moment, hesitantly reaching up to the back of her head to rhythmically tap her fingers once or twice.
"It doesn't make them go away, It just...? It makes them more quiet. Most of them, anyway. There's a few that aren't regulated, I think. It makes me feel safe, but it doesn't keep me from feeling... Something, I dunno"

Hearts of Iron

Gear:
Clothing, data pad

Tags: Tae'l Vizsla Tae'l Vizsla

She could feel the emotion start to uncoil in Tayl’s mind, but when the woman began to speak that was when she got concerned. Mattali had learned of certain practices by her government using inhibitor chips to create a series of soldiers. The idea was using prisoners and outfitting them for private security in this fashion, but Mattali knew this wasn’t just some one and done thing. The GA was trying a similar project, but to see something like this being mentioned first hand brought all sorts of feelings back to the surface.

How many people did she fail by not chasing this years ago? She tried not to think about it. There was hardly anything she could have done back then, but it didn’t make her feel any less sorrow for Tayl. “It’s a state of mind, conditioning, like your armor.” She said sadly, her free hand touched the woman’s neck, and slowly moved toward the chip. “Can I?” She asked quietly, not wanting to push, but wanting to try and know what exactly this woman was dealing with. As if maybe feeling the chip would give her insight into removing it. As if.

sRblxSm.png

"Hm-mm?" Tayl's posture straightened at the Zeltron's gentle touch to her neck, having never really experienced much in the way of physical contact that wasn't a result of violence or treatment for it's aftermath.

She didn't know why, having never really met a zeltron until today nor really been close with anyone either, but it made her face feel warm for some reason.

“Can I?”

"Yeah? sure I guess"

She didn't really understand what she was agreeing to, really, but the young Twi'lek was curious if nothing else.

If Mattali had any experience with cybernetics though, she might recognize the very subtle difference between the skin of Tayl's neck and the skin on her head or maybe even Lekku; It wasn't entirely real. From the jaw up, and partially down her Lekku, that lavender hue was due to the very minor imperfections of Synthskin.

"So uhm. What are you doing, anyway?"

Hearts of Iron

Gear:
Clothing, data pad

Truthfully, she was trying to bridge a gap between Tayl and everyone else. This thing, the chip she had, was something that made her feel alienated from others. It was a vulnerability, but also something that was normal for her as well.

Something of regularity for her to fall back on, but also something that made her feel distant from others. Feeling the false skin she touched, her fingers slid back and forth across it, musing to herself. She felt for the difference, but effectively was rubbing the back to Tayl’s neck now, slightly smiling as she did so. “I’m showing you that you’re still a person. And that it’s not bad to feel affection.” She said in a comforting tone.

sRblxSm.png

"Ohh..." she hummed in a sad tone. Those exact words had carefully dug into something very personal to the young mandalorian. Something she had never dared to speak of with anyone until now.

"I'm. Not though" her eyes closed gently, head coming to rest slightly against the zeltron's touch. Oddly soothing, despite the simplicity of it all, and the more complicated things she was beginning to feel.

"Kamino. That's... where they made me. I'm not... not real"

"It's not my job," she whispered. not crying yet, but perhaps Mattali could feel the need for it somewhere behind that cybernetic vail.
"
To be a person... it's not why they made me..."

Perhaps
it was the pheromones, but she couldn't bring herself to care about saying these things, even after realizing that she had just told her one and only secret for the first time. Instead she just looked up apologetically.

"I'm sorry. I just can't be there for someone, not as their partner. I wasn't created for it"

Hearts of Iron

Gear:
Clothing, data pad

The words that the poor woman uttered made Mattali wince, unable to think how someone could even think such a thing. It was just hard to believe. Even for her own self loathing, Mattali never thought she wasn't a person, but Tayl it seemed didn't have such a luxury. She continued to touch, stroking the woman's neck and head, trying to asset against her own words, that she was indeed a person. She waited for a key moment, listening to the woman, before she finally had her counter to all the Twi'lek's words. "You aren't what they made you to be, you are what you want to be Tayl."

She said softly, hugging the woman now as she heard what she uttered next. "Nonsense. You have friends, you have Vode, you're just uncertain because you feel that maybe, you don't deserve happiness. Have you ever thought that just maybe, you do, Tayl?" She moved her hand down, taking the woman's shoulder now, setting her onto Mattali's own shoulder. "I sure as hell wasn't meant to be a slicer and a career criminal, yet here I am."

sRblxSm.png

Tayl just nestled herself into the other woman's shoulder, lost in the pheromones and thoughts that seemed to drown out everything else. Even her drink was left unattended by now.

"I guess so" She said, wrapping an arm around Mattali's waist without really thinking about it too much. As sad as she might look right now, at least the pheromones made her comfortable enough to talk about these things with the zeltron, and allow herself to be "weak" by dropping the wall around the woman. To be a person, as it were.

"Is it... what you wanted, though? being a criminal, I mean"

"I think it's what I wanted?"
she opens just the one eye to look up at Mattali "It's exciting, I guess. I just... Coruscant was way too personal is all, ya know?"

The way of the Mandalore had brought her to some interesting places in her life. Made interesting friends on both sides of the law, and some who blurred the line all the right ways. It had also made her enemies as well, some more problematic than others.

It wasn't a lifestyle she ever thought of trading, really, but she often wished the path that led her here had taken a more scenic route than 1313 or Apollyon The Betrayer Apollyon The Betrayer 's tower.

Hearts of Iron

Gear:
Clothing, data pad

She held the woman, listening, taking in what was said. She felt arms wrap around her waist, and noted the pressure given. Funny, a few weeks ago she would have thought herself crazy, but then again, she had been COMPNOR back then. Now she was just Mattali, and no one had a reason to hate her. Least not yet. "I just wanted to be happy, really. My home life was horrible, mom was....well mom. Just hated it. Zeltros, you have to be happy all the time. Everyone has to be happy, it's the law. If you aren't, you know being poor, you're relocated to places on the world where the tourists don't go. So, crime was all I had. Sure as hell wasn't going to go try and make a living off dancing for a scum lord."

She felt the single eye upon her, and nodded slowly. "I think it's hard to know what we want. So, don't beat yourself up over it. Else, I'll have to use some behavioral modifiers against you. I can't stand sad people, old habit, dies hard. That sorta thing." Her her hand strokes the woman back, trying to soothe the sensations she was feeling, hoping that she was doing more good than not. Truth be told, she didn't have any idea of how to listen, she was just....doing what she thought was right. "You're a pretty girl, smart, determined. You can have whatever you want, just have to know when to grab and how." She affirmed, offering a smile to go along with her words.

sRblxSm.png

She nodded slowly, closing her eyes again and sort of awkwardly rubbing her naturally round and squishy cheek into Mattali's shoulder while the woman spoke. Admittedly she felt a little sorry for the poor thing, having felt a slight familiarity in that story.

The gentle strokes along her back and Mattali's compliments though were still enough to send a little warmth into those cheeks of hers, even earning a very slight smile back at her when the twi'lek peeked again.

"Pretty, huh?" she stifled a chuckle.

"<Haar'chak...> don't think I've heard that one before. usually it's 'Karking mando' or 'Crazy Twi"

Although, her brow furrowed just a little when she thought of something else the woman had said;

Else, I'll have to use some behavioral modifiers against you.

"Mm. Mattali?" She lazily peeked up with that one little green eye again, seemingly a lot more relaxed despite the evident confusion
"What did you mean by 'Behavioral modifiers' again? I think the chip does that plenty"

Hearts of Iron

Gear:
Clothing, data pad

She felt she was making progress, good progress at that, so she kept up what she was doing. "Well, you're wearing my favorite color so I might be bias." She teased. "First time for everything, right? Hm....need a cute nickname for you. How about Tally. I like that, nice and cute." She giggled, still comforting the war wracked woman.

She felt the Twi'lek stir, and a pair of green eyes looking up at her. She gave a shrug, smirking. "I dunno, could be alot of things. Hugging, flirting, maybe a few kisses. You aren't ticklish are you? Physical behavior modifiers to keep you from being funky. You just have some things to sort out Tally, and with friends, and maybe me, you can overcome it." She winked, hugging the woman against her.

sRblxSm.png

She smiled ever so slightly at "Tally". It was a lot better than "Tails" at least. as certain 'friends' called her when she was just a kid. She would have preferred Violet if Mattali had met her just a few months earlier, but considering her violet skin had been melted and replaced with Lavender grafts, well... she decided to drop that name.

Mattali could say what she wanted, But Tayl had already been making strides towards choosing for herself even before today. They were just really, really minor strides is all.

What she did not choose however, were the strange feelings rushing through her body as Mattali continued. Feelings she couldn't even begin to describe, as she had never really experienced them until now.

"I dunno, could be alot of things. Hugging, flirting, maybe a few kisses. You aren't ticklish are you? Physical behavior modifiers to keep you from being funky. You just have some things to sort out Tally, and with friends, and maybe me, you can overcome it." She winked, hugging the woman against her.

Her brows raised a little at that sly wink, feeling strangely different for some reason. And of course, her words brought more heat to the Twi'lek's cheeks, making them a deeper shade of purple now.

"I~"

It had her uncharacteristically bury her face into the woman's shoulder, arms squeezing a little tighter and voice now muffled as she hid herself away.
"I've never... done this before, I..."

"Mmm!"

Hearts of Iron

Gear:
Clothing, data pad

Well, now this was getting interesting. Holding the Twi’lek, she continued her act of comforting, warmth growing on her shoulder. Honestly this had gone much better than she expected, she wasn’t getting slugged in the face or being stabbed. Maybe she really did ‘get’ Mandalorian stuff after all. “You’ve never hugged someone before? You poor thing.” She teased, arms tightening in kind.

She was pondering what came next, because usually her dates didn’t get this far. Especially not with Mandalorians getting all huggy with her. Was this when people paid the bill and left for the night? She didn’t know. She didn’t catch what Tally said next, so she merely nodded and decided to keep messing with the Twi’lek. “I know five languages, Tally, mumbling is not one of them.” She grinned, giving a very soft tug to a headtail to prompt the woman out of her current mood.

sRblxSm.png

“You’ve never hugged someone before? You poor thing.”

"Oh shut uuuup" She pouted, despite knowing damn well that she had only ever hugged her mothers before.

There was a great deal of confusion swimming in that little head of hers. In all honesty she was surprised with herself for letting anyone outside of her clan this close, or dropping her guard so low as to remain clung to this woman now. Even Iris had never been this close with her before, though that wasn't necessarily of Tayl's choosing.

“I know five languages, Tally, mumbling is not one of them.” She grinned, giving a very soft tug to a headtail to prompt the woman out of her current mood.

"I said shu~"

The Twi'lek was stopped mid sentence by the otherwise subtle sensation of a soft hand not only grabbing her Lekku, but even tugging on it ever so gently. It made her eyes widen just a little more, and exhale ever so slightly "Mh..."

The Lekku was of course one of the most sensitive places on a Twi'lek's body, and one that Tayl had hidden behind nearly as much armor as the rest of her body at all times, save this exact moment.

It had her looking up at Mattali with as much confusion in her eyes as there was intrigue.

"Mmattali...?" She said, unknowing of what to say next or even if she had anything else at all.

Hearts of Iron

Gear:
Clothing, data pad

Mattali was getting carried away, clearly. It was hilarious to her seeing the woman get all frustrated and dismantled by mere words. “You can just say yes, I promise I won’t laugh too hard.” She teased, giving a soft pat the true back of Tayl’s head. She didn’t really have a plan for the rest of this date, and it had quickly devolved to talking about feelings and what not; not what she had planned for one bit.

Hearing the woman be caught off at her little teasing game, Mattali stopped, blinking at the Twi’lek in surprise. She didn’t actually think those did anything. “Um…I…those just let you hear things right? I thought they give you like super human hearing or something?” She blinked in utter confusion, her face turning violet.

sRblxSm.png

Both their faces were violet now, Tayl still blinking in surprise. Until finally;

"Pff! no!" She laughed in disbelief, rolling over and practically sitting Mattali's lap with a dumb, albeit sharp grin on her face.

"That's what these are for, utreekov" She gently taps her own ear-cones "Lekku are suuuuper sensitive. It's why we Twi'lek give ourselves claws and these chompers! so that people won't come close enough to mess with our Lekku"

She pulled back the skin at her cheek just enough to show off those fangs again for just a moment.

Tayl couldn't help but think what a strange night it had been so far. She came here to decline the date, apologize and leave, yet stayed for dinner and had gotten closer to Mattali in one evening than she had with anyone in her entire life at this rate. Stranger still, she actually kind of... enjoyed it? Maybe it was ignorance of the pheromones or maybe the young Twi'lek just really needed to cut loose for awhile, but her smile seemed genuine enough and so did her obnoxious giggle.

As was that look in her eye. Genuine, joyed, but also something else. Curious, perhaps? or just wanting more. Or even just lost in the moment.

Hearts of Iron

Gear:
Clothing, data pad

She didn’t expect to find the Twi’lek in her lap, but here she was, armor and all. She blinked at the situation changing, and set to hugging the woman to ensure she didn’t fall, and also to keep her from sliding off. She was getting a biology lesson now, which was a great deal less awkward than what she had expected. “Ah, well, sorry. We didn’t really learn about erm….Twi’lek anatomy in Zeltron school. I didn’t even go to school actually.” She giggled, humming for a moment as she lingered on her childhood. She looked at the sharped tools of Tally and smirked.

“So am I going to get bit now? Or is this a polite reminder? I don’t taste very good, least I don’t think so, last few creatures that tried to eat me didn’t get very far.” She left out the fact she had killed the Nexu that had nearly mauled her back on Felucia, but technically, yes, she had a clean record for avoiding being digested. Of course, here she was just messing with Tayl. Which she was finding, was very fun.

sRblxSm.png

Tayl's dumb grin remained as she listened to the zeltron's short story "Should have figured. I guess you're not some princess, after all"

She crossed her arms and wriggled into place, making herself comfortable in Mattali's lap while she closed her eyes for a moment. Even she did eventually discover the pheromones, this wasn't so bad. It may even be just the thing she needed to wind down after Coruscant. It was... nice, to feel like she could trust someone for the time being.

Well, anyone but her own mouth of course.

"And no! I'm not going to eat you. Not unless you're into that sort of thing, but-"

And that was when it suddenly hit her all at once. Her eyes opened in a wide stare at the ceiling, and a flood of similar dialogue passed through mind. Dialogue from Aruetii dancers and strange things she had overhead her mothers saying to one another on late nights when she should have rightfully been asleep.

"I mean like, I'm- not-a -a cannibal or... Whatever."

She took her drink from the counter, taking a quick swig and setting it aside while she tried to think of literally anything else.

Hearts of Iron

Gear:
Clothing, data pad

She almost felt annoyed at the possibility of being confused for a princess. "No, I'm not a princess, though it sounds like you were living in some sort of tower, so, maybe I should call you Princess Tally?" She giggled, now with the Twi'lek claiming her lap, she wrapped a hand around to ensure the Twi'lek remained in place.

When she got the reaction she had planned on out of the Twi'lek, she was very much pleased with herself. Her cheeks colored a tad, though she was fully aware of what was being said. "I don't know, you said you have what was it again....sharp chompers? Sounds like they're meant to eat poor Zeltrons like me. No thanks." She gave a small kiss to the back of the woman's head and laughed, hugging her a tad tighter. "So, still plan on canceling on me? You sounded pretty sure of yourself a few moments ago. I don't know though, you did threaten to eat me, so getting mixed feelings now."

7mrzdqp.png

"Uhm...?" Tayl was very much unsure what was happening now or what to think of it all. She hadn't encountered anything or anyone that could cloud her thoughts like this, melt through that cold and calculating demeanor that had been forced upon her and force her mind to allow itself that brief moment of confusion, leaving hyperrationality behind and act on pure emotion. It was... Intoxicating.
She gave a small kiss to the back of the woman's head and laughed, hugging her a tad tighter. "So, still plan on canceling on me? You sounded pretty sure of yourself a few moments ago. I don't know though, you did threaten to eat me, so getting mixed feelings now."

"I-i-i~!" She sputtered quickly, releasing a sharp breath at the soft kiss against her lavender skin, turning an even deeper violet in some places. So that was what it felt like. Strange, but not that she minded it "I think... I think we should-"

"Aghh! I don't know..."

Tayl turned her head to the side, shutting her eyes and covering her face with her hand. She couldn't bear for anyone to see her like this right now.

"If you still want... Mm... me. I guess we could go again sometime...?" She could hardly believe the words coming from her own mouth. Which were ever so slightly muffled by her own hand right now. "I just didn't think anyone would get it, ya know?"

"I, I didn't think I'd be able to. To really feel, I guess. I dunno"

58mEY1F.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom