Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Somber Respite

ᴛʜᴇ ɢɪʀʟ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏʟᴅᴇɴ ɢᴜɴ

R O O N
HOUSE VIZSLA TERRITORY

Tag: Shai Maji Shai Maji
Tayl sat idly on the steps leading to the old Vizsla safehouse, Watching the gently snowflakes slowly land and melt on her visor. The cherry tree in the micro-courtyard beside her had gnarled and withered already, Taking a more natural and unkempt form to that of it's once orderly and nurtured state. House Vizsla was in tatters now, It's home largely abandoned with only the most dedicated of souls remaining here at Daba'r, And she was powerless to change that.

She sighed deeply, Wondering what Aloy would think of all this.

It was then that a light began flashing on her gauntlet, Followed by a quick chime that brought her attention down to the little flickering device. It appeared to be a radar blip, Alerting her that someone, Or some thing was approaching.

<"You're not mother"> She muttered in curiosity, Looking up in the approximate direction to see whether it was a ship or living being. <"So who are you...?">

Shai's Wrangler drifted through the clouds towards the surface of Vizsla Central. She and Aloy had been dodging each other for way too long and she wanted to see her friend. Hopefully drag her along on an adventure as well. She had a suspicion that Aloy would be all over this mission once she heard the details on it.

The Wrangler gently touched down on a landing pad and Shai disembarked, clad in her heavy armour. Partially because of the cold... partially because the rest of clan Vizsla likely didn't remember her that well. The last thing she wanted was to be shot down by another Mando. Losing one arm was enough for her. One thing she didn't expect, though, was the complete lack of people around the base. Apart from a few figures doing their own thing, it looked deserted. She ran a hand through her mane as she made her way to the main building. A Twi'lek by the stairs brought Shai to a halt as she studied her then glanced around again. Might as well ask her.

"Hey, what's up. I'm looking for Aloy Vizsla. I'm an old friend of hers. You know where I can find her, by any chance? I got a shweet deal that I think she'll be interested in." she asked the girl with a friendly smile as she twirled her helmet between her palms.

Tae'l Vizsla Tae'l Vizsla

R O O N
HOUSE VIZSLA TERRITORY

The Twi'lek's head tilted to the side in curiousity at the shistavanen. A mission for Aloy? From an old friend? Old being the key word there. Tayl was sure that she'd heard of all Aloy's friends. All members of the Black Hand and house Vizsla, Right? No, The wolf-like trader in front of her must have met Aloy before her time. Before her birth, Perhaps.

<"Ma ain't here."> She said abruptly, Finally finishing her study of the shistavanen before crossing her arms and leaning against the stonework behind her.

<"None of 'em are. Everyone who meant something is... Gone. So than, Who exactly are you?">

There was a hint of suspicion in her tone, But not outright rejection. Perhaps more so cautious curiosity was evident in the youth's voice.

Shai blinked a couple times in utter confusion. The girl didn't say much, but there was a ton to unpack in the few sentences she did speak. First off... "MA AIN'T HERE?!" When the kriff did Aloy get a kid? Either this was the foundling she mentioned way back when... or they went through with the cloning idea. She was glad that things were looking up for her friend, at least.

A hopeful thought that sank at the next point. They are all gone. She didn't even get a chance to ask about any of it before the girl asked her who she was. There was a pinch of annoyance as she looked down at the girl. "The name's Shai Maji. From clan Krayt. Come on, kiddo! Didn't your ma tell you anything about me? I even saved her life once on Mandalore. I'll admit, though... she never mentioned that she got a kid, so I guess we're in the same boat." she introduced herself with enthusiasm as she clipped her helmet to her belt. "Okay Tails, where'd your ma go off to? Where'd everyone go off to, never mind?" she asked idly as she looked around them. No Tann, no Aloy, no Kranak, no Darsch... this wasn't normal.

"Where's Tann... or anyone else? Are they seriously all just gone?" she quipped as she looked back to the girl. She looked behind the girl to the main building then sighed. "Well this is just great." she grumbled. "Dodged pirates and flew a good few parsecs just to find out nobody's home." she muttered as she ruffled out her mane. With a sidelong glance she looked back to the girl. "Okay, spit it out. You gonna throw me off the planet or what? What's your name, by the way?" she asked her with a tilt of her head.

R O O N
HOUSE VIZSLA TERRITORY
There was an audible grumble at the name "Tails" when she looked up at Shai. Before she could speak up however, The fur covered mando continued, Repeating the same line of questions and voicing her complaints, Overwhelming the socially inexperienced Twi'lek by the time she had finished.

<"Sloooowww dooooown fuzzy"> She grunted, Holding her hands up defensively before quickly explaining <"Tayl, Of clan Vizsla. Friends call me Violet">

<"Ma, She didn't talk much about the union days. Always said it was better to leave some songs unsung">

She nervously scratches the armorweave sleeve over her lekku before glancing back up at Shai <"Mama- Tan'yill, I mean, She's in town right now, Preparing to search for Aloy again. I'm just... Waiting. Tryna clear my head, I guess">

The girl implored her to slow down with her talking, earning a snicker from Shai before the girl introduced herself. "Tail, Tails, same thing. Don't worry." she dismissed, completely misunderstanding her words. She explained why Aloy never mentioned her, earning a grunt in response. "Gee, thanks Aloy." she grumbled to herself. This situation could have been avoided if she at least made some sort of comment about her Union days.

Tayl went on to speak but her slip-up confirmed exactly what Shai was trying to figure out. They did go with cloning! She almost said that aloud but managed to keep herself in check. Scratching her chin, her interest was piqued at the mention of Tann being in town. "Wait... Tann is here?" she asked with a look of surprise. "Hey, you wanna get confirmation on anything I've said so far, just go call her. It'll be cool to see her again." she quipped. But then a thought emerged. She came all this way to come pick Aloy up for a trip. If she wasn't here...

Her gaze drifted to Tayl as a smirk formed along her maw. "Say, Tails. You wanna get your head clear? How's about you help me out with this job? Chill flight through space, shoot some people who deserve it, blow some stuff up... it's pretty good at clearing your head." she offered the girl as her hands rested on her hips. "Come on, it'll be fun! You'll be back before your mom even notices you're gone." she encouraged the girl with a bright grin.

The Twi'lek youth's head tilted in curiosity, Shai's words having piqued her interest by now. She wasn't exactly the shistavanen's biggest fan at the moment, But she had to admit; Shai knew how to have a good time.

<"I really shouldn't leave without mama's say so but... It wouldn't be the first time"> She half chuckled, Pushing off the wall.

<"Okay fuzzball, I'll grab my chit and be ready in five. I just wanna know where we're going and who we're shooting first">
On cue, She turned inwards to the doorframe, Waltzing on over towards her temporary lodgings where the rest of her equipment was being stored for the time being.
Though her armor and at least one pistol was still on her person, There was a small arsenal for the girl to go through all lined up on shelves in her little stone room.

This included her
PK-45 pistol wrapped up neatly in it's leathery holster, Flash grenades and frags piled up on the desk, An old Kathol Outback rifle with a sawn off barrel that looked like it had seen loving use, Various types of XR-series bullets in a bandolier right next to it, A butterfly knife and even a strange looking Kal war-knife with engravings of the House Vizsla flowered branch all along the sheath.

But of course, The first thing she went to equip were a pair of
Star Spurs hanging off the the corner post of a bedframe just across from the desk. It wouldn't be long before she had sat and slipped them on over her boots, Producing a satisfying jingle.

<"Hm... Which loadout to choose from-">

The girl excused herself and went to get ready for the trip. Shai grinned with anticipation for the adventure ahead as she looked around them. This was the Enclave's homeworld, so Mandos were naturally all over. But clan Vizsla was a shadow of what she remembered. It was sad to see. It reminded her of clan Krayt, that went from several hundred people and clan Loc's new home... to nothing. Just her, Aerith, Kragr, and a handful of others. Her smile faltered as she calmly walked around the snowy landscape, letting the crunching of snow under her boots ease her mind.

A thought came to her. Tayl mentioned Tann most likely being in town. Opening up her list of contacts, she scrolled until she found the twi'lek's name. She stared at the icon for a moment before hailing the woman with a simple message. :: Hey Tails! Get your blue ass home before we take off without you. :: She sent it with a smirk and sat down on a nearby bench.

Stretching out her right hand, she let the flakes land in her palm as she took in the calming atmosphere. She hoped that Tan checked her messages in time before she flew off with her daughter and started a reunion off with getting shot in the face.

Tan'yill Vizsla Tan'yill Vizsla Tae'l Vizsla Tae'l Vizsla

Tag: Shai Maji Shai Maji || Tan'yill Vizsla Tan'yill Vizsla
Tayl continued to arm herself, Buckling a double holster set around her waste and a bandoleer of blaster cartridges and slugs to boot, A magnetic carried for the little lever action carbine, Sheathes for both her knives and even a little jetpack sized to the exact specifications of her small but fit body. Once these were all set and her gauntlets loaded with it's own strange ad terrible weaponry, The jingle of star spurs would herald the return of the bite sized walking arsenal as she approached Shai once again.

<"Chit's all packed,"> She said, Pointing over her shoulder with a leather-clad thumb. <"We takin' my ship or yours, Gunmonger?">

There is a slight attitude to her voice of course. Not entirely mockery, But definitely probing of some sort.
Had she known that Shai called her mother here even after saying that she needn't know, She would have resorted to mockery much sooner.

For now however, She would merely lean against the wall with her arms crossed and voice silent like a teenager.

Since the disappearance of Aloy, her beloved wife and the alor of House Vizsla, nothing had been the same. In the House and on Roon, people were split in what to think and what to make out of the future. Some had already left because of disbelief that they would ever find their alor, if she was alive at all that was. As second in the hierarchy, Tan'yill had done her best to try and keep the House together and instill hope in her fellow mandalorians, but some had already made up their minds about the future of House Vizsla. Unfortunate decisions that ultimately brought the takers close to be considered dar'mandas. Though, the events made it easy to sort the most loyal ones to the resol'nare from the less dedicated ones. It had to do for now, as they needed to concentrate on the search for Aloy.

The sound of small rocket burners came closer and closer from above the violet twi'lek and the furry shistavanen. Not rockets or missiles, but something smaller than a jetpack and which could be fitted to boots to give the user short flying and enhanced jumping abilities. Tan landed with utmost precision and skill right between the two, clad in her grey and blue beskar'gam and with her old olive green military scarf around her neck. A thermal cape gave her extra warmth in the roonian winter.

<''Where are you taking my daughter, Shai?''> she asked plainly and gazed upon the shistavanen and old friend of hers and Aloy, offering her an odd, but coming from Tan very much expected welcome. She turned her gaze onto the young, seemingly all packed and ready to go mandalorian.

<''Going somewhere again, hunny?''> she asked Tayl with a slightly more gentle tone. She examined her daughters gear and weapons and nodded gently in approval. <''Wise choice. Looks like you got mama with you on this little trip of yours.''> she said, cracking a slight smile beneath the t-visor before she approached Tayl and laid a hand on her shoulder.

<''I guess Tayl already told you about Aloy?''> she continued and again turned her head toward Shai, this time in a tone more fitting for old friends to use. <''Any help in finding her would be very appreciated. Where ever you guys are going now.''> she added and waltzed over to the shistavanen. <''It's good to see you, Shai.''>

Last edited:
A metallic jingle drew Shai's attention back to Tayl. She rose from her seat and turned to face the girl. "Was planning on taking my ship... the kriff are those?" she trailed off as she stared at Tayl's boots. A second later she burst out in cackling laughter as she pointed to her star spurs. "WHAT ARE THOSE!?" she cried out as she buckled over from laughter. "You gonna kick your jetpack to fly faster or something?"

Her laughter was only somewhat interrupted by Tan dropping in between them. She was still snickering like an idiot as she glanced up at Tan. "I'm taking her to learn some fashion sense, 'cause damn!" she cried out as her cackling laughter started up again. She finally calmed down at the mention of Aloy, looking far more serious. "She told me that she just dropped off the map. I'll let you know the moment I hear something. In the meantime, if you need an extra ship, gun or some illegal ordinance, don't hesitate to hit me up." she reassured them. Shai smirked as Tan approached her before she lifted the twi'lek off the ground in a tight bear hug. "Stop being so scarce, it's annoying." she teased as she set her back down and glanced to her ship. "Well Tayl is ready to go..." she looked to Tan for a moment. "I got an arsenal for you as well, come on." she quipped as she turned to walk back to her ship.

She quickly stopped and pointed a finger at Tan. "Just give the stuff back, it's meant for a client." she snickered as she made for her ship. "You're gonna enjoy this trip, Tails. Found a Sith remnant on a planet. Shoot some peeps, steal some gear, it's gonna be great!" she spoke over her shoulder as she made her way to the cockpit. "Grab a seat, make yourselves at home." she quipped, starting up her ship. The ship whined and rumbled as she flipped switches and turned dials... then just cut out with a groan.

A defeated sigh drew out of the Shistavanen as she dropped her forehead onto the dashboard with a dull thud. "Baby! Throttle, please!" she called out over the intercom. A few seconds later, the ship came to life and they were off again. "I swapped out the throttle body the other day, come on!" she grumbled to herself as they flew up and jumped to hyperspace.

Tae'l Vizsla Tae'l Vizsla Tan'yill Vizsla Tan'yill Vizsla

R O O N
HOUSE VIZSLA TERRITORY

Tag: Tan'yill Vizsla Tan'yill Vizsla || Shai Maji Shai Maji
Tayl stopped in her tracks as Shai pointed to her spurs, Simply crossing her arms at her uninvited guest.
<"They're pilot's ornaments. You'd know if you could half fly for chit-">

It was the sound of approaching rocket boots that halted her groaning, Prompting her to look up as her mother slow descended between the two.

<''Where are you taking my daughter, Shai?''>

And it was exactly then that the slight tension built, Causing her to curse under her breath till her mother turned. The truth of the matter was that Shai's sudden presence and how she carried herself didn't sit well with the young gun, And that opening line from her mother didn't help either. But even with Tan'yill's comforting change in tone as she approached, The idea that she had been caught venturing off on her own again, Not to mention with... Whoever Shai really was, It'd take that damned chip in her head to play it off without betraying that feeling to the others.

So she simply let the cold and empty stare of her T-visor be her face as usual, Almost sighing in relief when her mother turned her attention back to the furry one. Though the uninvited embrace from Shai was concerning. She'd have choice words if the Shistavanen tried, But thankfully she seemed distracted with her "old friend."

Eventually the awkward greeting would finally pass and the young Twi'lek found herself aboard the Gunmonger's ship which was... So much worse than she imagined. She sank back into her seat with her arms crossed as the engines failed to start, Shaking her head gently.
Then their "pilot" and most likely "mechanic" at fault tried again, Complaining just as the ship.

<"Aight dude, I'm out"> She began to stand up, Pushing off the seat in a hurry <"Listen, I've got a Fang-fighter just waiting! Just gimme the co-ords and I'll meet you there">

But to both her dismay and relief, The ship actually became airborne and went into hyperspace, Sending them through be-speckled blue void beyond.
The sudden jump to light-speed sent her nearly tumbling, Her almost unnatural reaction-speed seeing her to safety as she grabbed hold of the arm-rest to her seat and fell back against it's cushioned embrace. After that, It silence for the time being as she mused over the situation in her head a few times, Focused on the mission as usual.

Sith remnants. Combatants; Probability of sith-troopers. Sith lord encounters; unlikely. Variables; Potential faulty intel from Gunmonger. Potential dark-side presence.

Preparations; Slug-thrower, Plasma-thrower. Troopers? Disruptor-pistol.

All checks out.

Yeah. She nods to herself after running the list through her head a couple times. Easy loot.

Scarce. Well, you could not blame the furry ones hug to be scarce. Even though Tan stood a few inches taller and wore her beskar'gam, Shai managed to make her feet leave the ground. Friendly yes, but also terribly unexpected and inappropriate. Blue had to keep herself from saying something that would remind the shistavanen of that. She was relieved when her booted feet made contact with the ground again.

''No need, Shai. I carry my own heat. You know that.'' Tan remarked while taking another glance back at her daughter. Despite that dark and empty looking t-visor, which all mandalorians shared in one form or the other, Tan'yill could fully well sense that something bothered her violet daughter. It was a job very well done by the kaminoan cloners, adding traits from both Aloy and her and making them understand each other by a carefully constructed mother-daughter bond.

Although, that certainly didn't mean that they always agreed with each other. The violet one was as independent as her mothers. A little rebel at heart, which showed itself the times she had ventured off alone. In the best case, she had left a holographic recording with at last some details on where and for how long she would be away.

The three of them soon found themselves aboard Shai's... moderately serviced ship. Tan, being a very talented former mechanic, recognised parts and bits here and there as they gathered on the bridge. She already got the feeling that she would need to save them at least once from being stranded on some hostile planet. Her guesses were only solidified when Shai tried to get them off the ground.

"Baby! Throttle, please!" Shai begged of her ship to become airborne, which apparently was the straw that broke the fathier's back, as Tayl shot up from her chair in frustration. Tan'yill did the same, but not with the same intent as Tayl. No, instead she had just to take one step to position herself in the doorway to block the little rebels path. Fortunately, it didn't come to a mother and daughter standoff as the ships engines kicked to life and brought them up in the sky and eventually into hyperspace.

Tan sat in silence for a moment, watching her rebel from behind. Tayl had gone from being utterly unhappy and frustrated with the situation, to focus on something else. Most probable on the mission, but it was as if the young one closed herself off from the real world. It was not the best start to a mission, even scarce Tan would admit that. Also, it was time to find out what was making her daughter in a mood like this. Tan'yill stood up and simply tapped Tayl's shoulder, waving her along out of the bridge. It was certainly not a question if she wanted to come.

With a deep sigh, Tan took off her buy'c and tossed a lekku behind her back while waiting for her daughter to met her in the hallway. Her eyes was not filled with anger. They were not that green-yellowish shade that it gave. It was hazel eyes of care, yet serious ones that met the young twi'lek.

''What's wrong, Tayl? And don't say nothing, because I can feel that something is...'' she straight out asked, out of reach for furry ears.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom