Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hear. Me. Roar. [ ME Dominion of Cademimu Hex ]

Cademmimu
Obj 3
[member="Nolan Detta"]

Satine nodded and followed what he asked her to do, she knew he wanted her to be protected and now with his new upgrades the title Wrecking Ball had more meaning than ever. He was destruction he wielded it like a cloak and covered the enemy in fire.

She pulled her own blaster, and began to pick off the stragglers as they came in, she would protect his blind side. She could hear him calling for help, yes they were outnumbered. She moved positions to take out more of the oncoming as she could.

She thought about only protecting him, as the blaster bolts shattered around them everywhere. The smoke was thickening, maybe they could slip out within it. "Nolan the smoke?" She didn't want to give away their though so she shifted to mistryl speak that she had taught her husband and children. A language none but another trained in it would understand, "can we use the smoke to slip out?" she shouted wishing she had brought the ear pieces. She had not thought that far ahead.

Cademmimu
Obj 3
[member="Satine Detta"]
Gear in Bio
Post 8

Nolan reloaded the Rhyno from behind cover when his wife spoke about taking the back door out of this cross fire. Speaking back in Mistryl, Nolan spoke above the chaos.

I'd say that would be a good idea, my love. Pull back...Now!

Nolan laid down suppressing fire as the Imps tried to chase the Detta duo. Two Imps got dropped, the rest ducked to avoid the same fate.

Come and get some you white arsed pansies!!

The L3 lit up the street like a holiday. Nolan covered Satine as she moved through the rear of the building. They'd need to regroup, Nolan dumped his jet pack as a round struck it, fuel spraying the area. As he hurried Satine around a corner, the jet pack detonated. The fuel acted like napalm and burned everything in the area that had been coated in the highly combustible liquid.

Dunames Lopez

Megalomaniac CEO of Star Tours
Objective 6: Custom (Podracing)
Allies: First Order
Enemies: Mandalorian Crusaders

Marianne is even more perplexed as she didn't see in Dunames podracer material. She was far too tall to be a good podracer (Marianne was 5'1" while Dunames towers her all too easily, almost two heads more) to Marianne's eyes. They both see the arrival of an Ocktor speeder truck as a boon, as a benediction that will allow them to return home. But as both podracers were taken into an Ocktor speeder truck by tug droids, Marianne boarded said speeder truck alongside Dunames, which wasn't by any means a trucker. They both find themselves at the back row of the tractor unit, almost wanting to fall asleep until they arrive at Flashpoint Spaceport a few hours in the future. But before they fall asleep, the two ladies talk a little bit about podracing and which direction they intend to take their podracing careers, especially as they are still seen as amateurs:

"Look, Marianne, you're a drag racing expert. But you can only achieve so much if you remain a dragster pilot. Podracing Quarterly has very little love for drag"

"Podracing Quarterly, everyone around here seem to talk about that as if it was the most authoritative media outlet in the podracing world, even though they publish a lot more often than quarterly by now"

"Aren't you a little short to be a TIE fighter pilot?" the trucker asked Marianne.

"I'm just a cadet. If I'm expelled from the Academy I'll become a podracer full-time"

Miss Blonde

Trying to be straight in a crooked Galaxy
Location: Sol'Nega surface, badlands, secret smuggling/mining facility
Objective: Establish the war forge and collect ore
[6]

As Watts was leaving, Miss Blonde looked over to the man and held out s single finger. The man was a brilliant accountant and had a criminal mind like no other, he was a near unreplaceable resource and now that he was within her finger tips she was going to close her grip around him and use him to the best of her ability. This of course would be to allow him to manage the War Forge and keep him on a payroll for the Crusaders. For the most part Mandalorians didn't mind outsourcing a few jobs, especially if they were crunching numbers and desk jobs.

"What can I do for you?" He asked with his smooth accent.

"You want a job?" She responded back hoping the answer was yes. Willing people always worked harder after all.

"As of twenty seconds ago, yes." He said as he sat down in the guest chair.

Blonde would then take her seat at the head desk and tent her fingers. This was good.

"You want to manage the transition and forge?" She asked him with a serious look.

"And your offer?" Blonde always hated this part, contracts were a pain in the ass.

"Five over four, three guaranteed." She said with a very stern voice.

"Six and you have a deal." He said jumping the price.

"Deal."

Dezoti

D
Objective: III
Allies: ME [member="Tempist"] [member="Isley Verd"] [member="Nolan Detta"] [member="Nicair Claden"]
Enemies: FO [member="Hunter-157"]

It didn't take long for the gun to become active. And it didn't take long for the storm troopers to notice and start firing against Tempist. Without so much as a word he jumped in front of her weapon (Not the barrels of course) and went on the defensive. Any shot towards her was knocked away, or at least he tried to. There were a number of shots, and he could feel them burning across his skin just like before.

He gritted his teeth, shouting over the blasters.

"Kark it, lets go clear out the nests one by one! Lets look em in the eye as they fall to us, eh!?"

Allies: MC [member="Krest"]
Enemies: Others

"Are you alright?"

The simple question snapped Leoria back to attention, but as she mused on it, it also baffled her. "What?" She countered his question with her own, the helmet morphing her voice into something far more robotic, and hiding the confusion that dripped from the single word. The same helmet also masked her emotions, which made his query even more puzzling. How could he possibly know?

The pilot, who tossed her a sideways glance, gave a slight shrug. "You're quiet," the man answered simply. "Haven't said a word since we left, and since it's just you and me in here, figured some small talk wouldn't hurt nothing."

His answer brought some relief, but it was short-lived; another shudder of the impossibly tiny craft tightened the knot that resided in the pit of her stomach. "Just not talkative," came her answer. This seemed to satisfy the man, who nodded again. Of course, the woman did not see the gesture, as her eyes were closed.

"I get it," the pilot replied. "My wife isn't all that talkative either. Chooses her words carefully, so she says. They have more impact that way. I don't know about that. I say, if something needs saying, it aught to be said. Just easy as that. Now my wife's sister, Luce, she could talk a person across the galaxy. Stresses Dayla something fierce. Dayla is my wife, you know. Luce and Dayla, couldn't be more different. She's such a talker! Luce, that is. That's my wife's sister. She might even talk more than I do!" I cannot imagine, Leo thought weakly, as the man cackled with laughter at the fond memory. When she did nothing more than that, the pilot prodded once more. "Sure you're alright?"

Leoria inhaled deeply, and on the exhale, answered. "Yes. Focused on the mission."

"The mission! All business. I like that about you!" His broad grin, though missing a few teeth, lacked none of its shine. "Guess we can focus on that for a tick. I'm dropping you a good distance off from the fighting, so don't you worry about being in the thick of things. Just in case you're worried, you know."

"I'm not." She was lying.

​"Well good, that's good. Never worry, because it never helps anything, I say. Well, I say it now. My pa said it first. Said it all the time, he did. He was a good man. Never worried, right up until the day he died, bless his soul." A sharp, short cough from the armored woman eased him back on track. "There's a small town, away from the fighting. Most people should have left by now, what with the fighting, you know."

"I know," she countered without thinking.

He continued, and as he did, Leo felt the ship making a slow descent. "We're nearly there. Suppose you'll want to let someone know. Radio silence is fine, but means nothing when you're finally on top of them, you know. And we're on top of them."

On top of them, they were. Finally emerging from their cover, the young woman was able to hear the explosions. They thundered, but the sound was distant when compared to the gallop of her heart in her ears. As soon as she opened her eyes, and glanced down, she would be able to see the devastation too. Was she ready for that?

Pausing first to take a few low, even breaths, Leoria opened her coms. She had been assigned a specific channel, and an individual to speak with, though she was uncertain how many others could listen in. "Krest, this is Leoria," she announced. "I am nearly in position."

Dezoti

D
Allies: ME [member="Tempist"] [member="Isley Verd"] [member="Nolan Detta"] [member="Nicair Claden"] [member="Leoria Beviin"]

"Eh? Leoria?" No, the Zabrak didn't remember the name. He hit the ground running, and didn't have any time to read over a mission briefing. "Give me the rundown of your mission, never got the file." No reason to lie about it now. He was still blocking shots from the storm troopers blasting away at his form. A quick redirect sent one shot back at a trooper, but at the same time another burned across his arm.

If not for the adrenal in his body, that probably would have caused him to drop the blade. He hissed into his mike, almost yelling at the stranger. "And make it fast!"

Allies: MC [member="Krest"]
Enemies: Others

In an instant, the color drained from her face. Then, it all rushed back, a hot crimson blush that raged with embarrassment and panic. Had she had time to reflect on anything but the man's words, she might have paused to appreciate the way her helmet masked her extreme emotion. He did not know her? He had not been briefed? She had been assured that he would be ready for her. In fact, all responsibility had been placed on this Krest man. Talk to him, they had told her. He will tell you what to do. Hell, the pilot knew more than she did! When immediate shock subsided, frustration, bordering on anger, took its place. Perhaps that was a blessing in disguise, as the tight knot in her stomach was all but forgotten. "Tits," she swore on a huff of breath. Then, remembering that her coms were still on, she quickly muted the channel.

"So," she began, now addressing the pilot. He perked up at the single word, and while he did not look away from their path, he seemed to bounce a bit in his seat.

"Yessum?"

"You're just dropping me off right? That's all you know?"

Finally, his smile wavered. It was only slightly, and for a moment, but his confusion was plain in his tone. "A'yup. I'm dropping you off, getting you close enough that you can scramble coms. Didn't you know that?"

But she was already responding to Krest by the time the pilot fell into expectant silence. "I'm being dropped nearby to scramble coms, and that's all I know. Seems neither one of us received that file."

They had asked her to do some slicing, convinced her it was her Mandalorian duty. In true Mando style, it had not taken too much work to get her to agree, especially after they stroked her ego a bit. But she had quickly been brushed aside, told the information was "need to know," and she would not need to know until she landed. That, clearly, had been a poor decision.

"Bring 'em in."

I knew it was terrible for my health, but I lit one up anyway. It was a cheap cigarra, pilfered from one of Mandalorian goons about the Sentinel. It didn't have the flavor of the good stuff back home...but out here, it would have to do. Today, I was back in the saddle, well outside my comfort zone in the name of moolah. Such was the nature of my occupation: the boss said jump, I said how high and expected a fat payout later on. Recently, he had me negotiate with some merchant deities during the Mygeeto expansion. Now he wanted me to convince some yahoos from Jaemus to play along.

Neat.

I took a drag from the cigarra, exhaling just in time for one of the goons to bring in the special guest. The room was of the office variety – we didn't want to scare off the yahoo now did we – and even had one helluva view of Cademimu.

"Welcome aboard the Sentinel. I trust you've been treated well?" I began, giving the yahoo a nod. He didn't seemed too thrilled, most likely due to my unsavory habit. Whatever.

"Absolutely, and I thank you for your hospitality. I never knew Mandalorians were so...kind to those they negotiated with."

I had to keep myself from snorting. What'd they do, give the guy a gift basket when he came aboard? No matter.

"First impressions and all." I half-waved the cigarra before taking a seat in front of him. "Now then, let's get started."

[4/27]

Miss Blonde

[7]

luckily Blonde had made a killing in the last auction she had, otherwise she'd be light on change right now. But it was all worth it in the end, the crusaders needed forges and factories to build up their armies and something out of the way and secure like this facility was practically priceless. So she'd have to have them make sure it's location remained a well kept secret, she wasn't going to kill every inhabitant inside, but she'd buy their loyalty and reset the memory of any droids coming through these parts.

"Great, take the rest of the day off, Watts. I'm going to start calling the corporate fleet to start dropping the gear down here." Miss Blonde said with a smile and a wave.

Hopping on the computer in front of her desk she started to look around for evacuation codes. She needed everyone to gtfo so she could start retrofitting this entire compound into a massive forge to mass produce items. It'd be a pretty simple process and honestly the hardest part was just clearing everything out.

The woman soon found the codes and ran them through the system letting it be known that every non essential personnel needed to exit the facility as soon as possible. They'd be ready to start soon.

Objective V
Goal: Fight!
[13]
[member="Abraxis"]

The Mandalorians regrouped like a wall, still falling down with their grav boots on as they tapped on their wrists. Zef's command was obeyed and the space in front of them facing the flying beasts turned into a humongous wall of fire that roasted alive anything that passed through. Not only that but remaining gases and inflammable liquids lit up into different colors adding more into the mess and dooming the beasts to a gruesome death.

"Ground coming in fast!!" Someone shouted through the comms and the Mandalorians quickly tilted their position from horizontal to vertical.

At last, their descent ended upon a purple-indigo colored soft and pillow-like surface that obnoxiously seemed to move under their feet.

"What the hell is this?" A Mandalorian asked as he inspected the ground beneath them.

"Not something I would like to find out." Another replied. "The ships look in a decent enough shape. The soft ground had saved them."

Zef had already been on his way to his beloved Corellian Bolt when his HUD alerted him of a heat source and noise ahead.

"Contact!" Someone yelled out from behind where the Mandalorians had been and numerous infrared massive figures began popping on everyone's HUDs. Screeching and hungry noises echoed as the inhuman figures approached from every side.

Kark.

"Of course. So." began the yahoo, clearing his throat. "As you are aware, our world did not wish to...quarrel with your Empire. We wanted peace and the maintenance of our way of life – and in exchange for that, we willingly joined."

A rehash of things I already knew, but I nodded along regardless.

"We've yet to establish how this new relationship will work...but your making a military presence on our world is unsettling to the people. It's my goal to ease their minds through this meeting."

I exhaled a cheap plume of smoke.

"I'll be frank, that's protocol for the Empire. We expand, expect at least enough boots on the ground to repel the average skirmish. We're concerned with defending our people, who recently include Jaemus."

I left out the part about keeping the yocals in line.

"So, obviously, we aren't going to remove said presence...but you can ferry our intentions back to the people. We're there to protect them, nothing more. They can carry on, more or less, as usual."

That caused the yahoo to perk up.

"More...or Less?"

[5/27]

Dunames Lopez

An AT-AT barge would not even fit inside the docking bays of Terminal 1, by virtue of it being too high for the hangar doors. That is, if Star Tours ever was to fly from Ringo Vinda, Hosnian Prime, Nar Shaddaa, Eriadu or Lanteeb to Cademimu, using one (but most likely Ringo Vinda or Hosnian Prime) they would have to take up one of the eight piers of the control tower, perched high above Terminal 1. Hopefully the tug droids would be able to lift a pod or a podracer engine up to the lower deck of an AT-AT barge, like the one they intend to use to make the maiden Cademimu-Lanteeb flight. Let's say that Lanteeb, and the First Order in general, is considered exotic in a place where Mandalorian cultures surrounds them from all sides. But all four podracer pilots headed back to First Order space board the AT-AT barge back to Lanteeb. To Marianne, however, an AT-AT barge has no business being in a civilian spaceport, even though most possible operators of AT-AT barges would be spaceline companies like Star Tours. The average independent spacer would probably find an AT-AT barge to be too big for their own good.

"I believe there is no pilot available here other than the both of us to go back to Lanteeb that can fly AT-AT barges. I know, you're still in training, but perhaps you could be my copilot as we fly the AT-AT barge to Lanteeb"

"By now you know that the Mandalorian Crusaders won't take it kindly that we escape from their very noses. Hang on tight, milady"

"There are two turbolasers: I hope that they won't disable them before we go back to Lanteeb with these podracers in tow!" Buhar told the two.

"No fair, Marianne!" Patricia complained.

"Here's the deal: Marianne will have the captain's seat for takeoff until the midpoint of the flight, while you two will fly the barge for the second half of the flight"

"It doesn't seem right. How could Star Tours even operate AT-AT barges in the first place?" Marianne asked.

"Ringovinda StarYards builds larger versions that the Theta of old, but smaller than the Y-85, both of which are used by the Galactic Alliance without hyperdrive, as well as us"

Dezoti

D
Allies: ME [member="Tempist"] [member="Isley Verd"] [member="Nolan Detta"] [member="Nicair Claden"] [member="Leoria Beviin"]

"Disrupt their coms? Alright, that I can work with. And since you're a slicer, see if you can do a thing about these turrets! Maybe overload them, or something. Don't care what, but anything'll be better than this!" He was no longer defending the turret Tempist was in, and instead had jumped his way to the closest encampment. More slicing, more killing. It was a system now, except he was getting tired.

And the drugs were wearing off.

There was a pitcher and glasses on the table. Water. Nothing too fancy. I didn't answer the sod right away, after all he probably wasn't going to take what I had to say well. But, this was business. Jaemus had a rather exceptional resource that the Empire needed; and per the usual, they were going to put their backs to work in pushing the war machine. That was why War Forges were being built. That was why Yaga Minor was a bum deal.

Never again.

Reaching out, I filled both glasses with water and slid one closer to the guest. As for my own, I took a final drag before dropping the cigarra butt into it.

Exhale.

"We have expectations of Jaemus." I began. "Your people are to adopt our ways, which given your willingness to enter the Empire, won't be a problem from where I'm sitting. Your people will also shift their economic priority. Those shipyards of yours will begin to produce vessels for the Empire, effective immediately."

"We've existing contracts! We-"

I raised a hand.

"I'm not saying bankrupt your people, obviously. I'm saying that your trademark resource is going to start working for the Empire. If your existing yards are occupied, then I'm sure we can work something out."

This, at least paused the redness seeping into the man's face.

"Gimme numbers. How occupied are your yards right now?"

"Thirty percent domestic, the rest is used for regional commissions thus far. Companies pay us to utilize the facilities or to outright produce vessels for them."

"Any of them on the Red List?"

"Heavens no!"

I chewed this over for a moment.

"We want fifty percent. How long do you need to accomplish that?"

More red. I didn't blink.

[6/27]

Objective do your own thing
Kill criminals and make the populace fear you
Allies-me
Enemies-fo
Post 1of 27
The urges

They'd hit every so often sometimes enough where she could burn something and be happy sometimes where she had to go full on and just let go and cause death and chaos

And such was a day as she wondered through the town looking for a cantina....a lace where some scum usually would be....now she had come some ways from killing anything in sight now she would channel it and control it to her advantage...didn't mean she wasn't prone to still going all out

And so she found the seediest scum filled place hefting her ACS-201 that was outfitted with ACS-601 rounds....she was here to kill and let chaos free...

And so as she entered the place she got several looks, ignoring them she went to a corner booth and sat down gun on her lap as she scanned the room with cold eyes...watching as some brave punks walked over

hey there girly don't you know the big guns are for big boys? " he said and laughed as did the few that stepped up, Anya suddenly joined in and pointed the gun center mass and smiled big " the flames are for every one" she said and fired as the magnesium shards hit him and ignited causing him to immediately catch fire and start to scream as she started laughing and fired put letting the fire spread

"Those contracts provide valuable income sir, our economy depe-"

"We aren't going to bankrupt our own people. Relax."

He could be assured of that much. The big man would never allow for his people to live in squalor; it would go against everything the Empire stood for.

"I need a time table. The average contract is not indefinite and needs renewing. We need fifty percent of those shipyards churning out Mandalorian ships. Period. I'm willing to allow your existing contracts to run their course, but afterwards we need that percentage."

Now it was the yahoo who was chewing things over.

"Our longest contracts...two to be precise...expire at the close of next year. They amount to about...forty percent of the work. We had planned on renewing them per the norm, but that can be changed."

"Excellent. My employer will be thrilled to hear it." I began. "The final ten percent can be made up as we go along. But that's an excellent first step. In the meantime, can your shipyards handle production of a single production line?"

[7/27]

[14]

The battle ensued immediatelly after. Viscious creatures hungry for blood, 7ft tall spat corrosive substance at the warriors and bit to chew the iron-clad Mandalorians. Yet, the children of Mandalore would not give in. Masters of destruction, sons of Kad'Harangir, they would unleash their ferocity through their arsenal upon the monsters.

Blood painted the ground and the armors of the Mandalorians. Scorched remains from flamethrowers began piling up while the screams of Mandalorians that had been under the effect of the acid spits from the monsters took over the comm channels. Despite their strength and bravery, Zef realized that the odds were too much.

There was only one exit that he hated.

Fleeing and leaving his beloved ship here.

"Kark, clean a path ahead and let's move out !!!" The scoundrel spat out, anger seeping into his voice and veins.

Miss Blonde

[8]

Evacuation was the name of the game right now. A few droids would start escorting the inhabitants of the facility out of the area so they could commence conversion in a few hours when the corporate fleet arrived. The job was going to be simple and in three easy to remember steps. Step one, remove all personnel and kick them out onto their collective asses. The criminal underworld was harsh like that. Step two, demolish the facility and tear off anything that had to do with its old self. Except the bar of course, you needed that. And then finally step three, put all the new fixtures in and set up the equipment to complete the conversion into a forge.

Miss Blonde would be pretty happy with this and she was hoping this place would turn a profit. She was pretty confident about that though seeing how Mandalorians did that for a living after all.

"Watts do you have an assistant?" Blonde asked the man.

"Extension three." he said while on his way out.

Picking up the communicator Miss Blonde would type in the extension to the assistant.

"Yes, get me Zef Halo." she said with a smile.

Dunames Lopez

With the Mandalorian Crusaders' fleet above Flashpoint Spaceport, they can't help but wonder whether they will make it back to First Order alive. But with Marianne's reckless flying, she can fly an AT-AT barge as if it was a TIE fighter, engage in all sorts of evasive action; yet Star Tours was a civilian spaceline that is still officially registered on JanFathal for the time being. Probably based on that will the Mandalorian Crusader fleet in orbit leave the AT-AT barge alone. As the final preflight check was initiated by the R9 droids Dunames and Marianne use, all status go. And the passengers boarding flight 1041 to Lanteeb all got seated with the jetways being retracted and ticketing agents on pier #5 vacating the access to the jetway.

"Star Tours 1041, cleared for departure"

"Roger, Flashpoint Tower"

"Takeoff sequence initiated" Marianne announced.

"At least these seats are comfortable" Patricia commented from behind.

"Star Tours 1041, you're leaving my airspace, contact departure on frequency four-three-eight"

"Four-three-eight, Flashpoint Tower"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom