Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Healer Needed

The Eternal Queen
Feena is a healer. She's also trained many healers.
Basically, think of a healer here and Feena probably trained them. I do not mind taking another student. ^^

Qhorin Solas

Q
Khull said:
Hey princess, you can practice on me any day. I am guaranteed to get injured with my style of life. Could even join my crew for the experience and extra credits.
Watch it, bub. Anwen is a dear friend of mind... if I hear you've been pushing up on her I'll have to cut you up into catnip.

@[member="Circe Savan"] - Yes, Anwen is LITERALLY incapable of EVER touching the Darkside. Lightside only for her.

@[member="Khull"] @[member="Cronos Aegir"] - Play nice boys! :)

@[member="Feena Mason"] - Pleeeeease? :)

Its alright Princess! The boy has jealously issues...... or insecurities, either way he not worth my time to get into a whos wanker is bigger contest.

My offer still stands, my crew needs a healer.

Qhorin Solas

Q
What @[member="Prince Garec"] said, furball. I'm looking out for my innocent, impressionable friend. You, are a scruffy spacer type, probably dastardly and untrustworthy.

Beware the pew pew pew, before you get pew pew pew'd.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom