Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Location Hayata Industrial Zone: Cathar

ZdHzK4n.gif

Intent: To build upon Hayatas business holdings and build upon the darker side of the corporation and how it exploits people.
Image Credit:
Here
Canon: N/A
Permissions: N/A
Links: Origin, Hayata Corp

SETTING INFORMATION
Mine Name: Cathar special economic zone
Material: Durasteel is mined to produce licensed Hayata military products and other amenities, usually sourced from local sites or shipped from nearby Hayata depots.
Affiliation: Ran by Hayata Corp under license from the NIO.
Size: Large
Population: Moderately staffed with most of the security being Hayata replicants and the administration consisting of corporation officials.
Profit: Medium.
Accessibility: Located outside of any significant settlements, the site is managed by Hayata Corp under the auspices of the New Imperial Regime. Staffed and guarded by Corporate representatives and overseen by occasional visits by New Imperial authorities. It is mostly accessible by road and by craft.
Description: Upon first glance, the site looks typical of most Hayata industrial zones found across the galaxy. Boasting a sleek design and modern defences, the site is far off from the type of dinghy factories found in other worlds.

POINTS OF INTEREST
Loading Docks and shipping area- Located in a separate complex outside the main zone, this is where ships bearing goods and personnel arrive and depart almost daily. The area around is protected by local anti-air missile sites provided by the New Imperial Order and has almost regular patrols of Hayata security personal patrolling the perimeter to deter troublemakers and hostile wildlife. The docks area is large enough to accommodate up to thirty landing craft and ships, significantly allowing the zone to increase its exports and profit. In addition, a separate private landing strip exists for more important people to arrive and depart from the area.
Industrial complex Alpha, Bravo and Charlie- These complexes comprise dozens of factories and steelworks, taking up the majority of the overall zones space in terms of scope and size. Catharese workers and others imported from other Hayata sites work in these areas, producing armaments and other Hayata products for the New Imperial military forces. Workers are overseen by Hayata combat droids who patrol the gangways and watch from nearby towers to keep production in line.
Administrative centre- This building is the main centre of the zone. The corporation's combat droids central mainframe is operated from here; administrators and other personnel monitor camera feeds and oversee daily logistical and technical aspects of production. Security for this area is razor tight and protected by fences, combat drones, and Hayata replicants, as the destruction of said building would plunge the rest of the complex into disarray and ruin.
The gorge- A mysterious detention centre marked by accusations of torture and murder, this place serves as a prison within company grounds for all offenders proven or perceived to have broken company rules or sabotaged company holdings. Public access is restricted and media are not allowed within 200 meters of the area, with permits only granted to security personnel and company officials for access.
Black site- Arguably the most mysterious part of the area, with no one in the lower echelon of the company knowing what goes on within. But some believe it is used as a testing site for weaponry, with some rumours that prisoners and local workers are used as guinea pigs within for weapons testing.

SECURITY
Medium rating, assets used to protect the zone include:
-Hayata combat replicants
-Drones of various types and models
-Electrified security fences
-Camera monitoring feeds
-Alarm systems
-If in the event of a intrusion from the outside, the entire site goes into lockdown with most doors and facilities shutting down completely. Both trapping the workers and intruders in the labyrinthian complex.

HISTORICAL INFORMATION
The Industrial zone came into fruition out of the back of countless boardroom meetings between Trade Federation heads, becoming the first part of a series of planned projects in Imperial space helmed by the Hayata Corporation and its mysterious director Aiko Hayata. Taking advantage of the Imperials desire for investment and general lack of regard for the Cathar people's rights, Cathar proved to be an ideal location to build up industrial complexes to fuel the Imperial war machine and fill Hayatas coffers. The primary worker base consisted of Cathar refugees lured in to work under the pretence of supporting their families and earning credits operating Hayatas ever-growing production lines and quotas. Robots and the occasional Atrisian overseer primarily oversaw production and operations, with Imperial visits being confined to a monthly basis leaving the zone to be run mainly by Hayata personnel with little judicial input or intervention from Imperial officials. Accusations of mistreatment and abuse is rife but with access to such areas restricted to the general public, such accusations are only hearsay.

Last edited:
Under Review Aiko Hayata Aiko Hayata

Nice submission overall! Good shady corporation vibes. Just a couple of minor things before approval.

• I know this isn't just a mine, but it looks like you used the Mine template from the Codex, but changed one of the fields to say Industrial Complex Name instead of Mine Name. Unfortunately, per Codex rules, fields cannot be altered or omitted. Please chance this back to Mine Name. We won't limit it to being just a mine, but we need the field name for consistency's sake.

• This is optional, but under Security, I'd consider adding a bit more beyond just guards. Are there fences? Alarms? Locks on the buildings? Particular security procedures if an intruder is detected?

Let me know if you have any questions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom