Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hawk's Rest (Character Intro)

"Aw, aren't you sweet," she said with a little smile. "And you'd better, I know Mandalorians know where the best booze is... and I haven't had a drink in a pretty long time." The thought of a good drink at a good bar started to make her throat a little dry.

At his response to her question she just shrugged. She knew that particular clan never really made the front page, and of course not every Mandalorian remembered every clan, but she'd hoped to have something familiar... wouldn't it be funny to meet one of her own descendants.

[member="Adenn Kyramud"] [member="Helion'Nuruodo"] [member="Tiland Kortun"]

Adenn smiled. "I aim to please." At the mention of booze, Adenn reached his arm behind his back and pulled out a flask. He then held it out to [member="Kelsie Sylvan"]. "If you're interested, there's some ne'tra gal in there. You can have it, if you wish. Also, may I ask of your interest in Clan Durren?"

[member="Helion'Nuruodo"]@Tiland Kortun

"And please you do," she said with a big grin as she snatched up the flask. She quickly unscrewed the cap, then wiped the mouth of the flask and took a big swig. She then wiped her mouth with her sleeve and handed the flask back to him. "Needed that... a little black ale goes a long way."

"Oh, uh, it was my friend's clan. Friend of a friend really, but basically a friend. Was hoping if some of them might still be around."

Adenn's smile widened. "You can keep the flask if you wish. I have more where that came from." He chuckled lightly. "Ah, family. If they passed on their ideals to the next generation, then they should be fine. After all, you can't kill an ideal. They'll probably be out there, somewhere in the galaxy. You'd just need to look in the right places. If you'd like, my clan and I can help you search for them. It's always fun and interesting to meet more vod."

[member="Kelsie Sylvan"][member="Helion'Nuruodo"]@Tiland Kortun

She smiled a little. "You're too kind," she said sweetly, screwing on the flask's cap and slipping it into her coat pocket. A little something nice for the road, that'd be lovely. She assumed a tracker would be put in a data chip rather than a flask, but she didn't really care about that just now.

"Eh, no big deal. I didn't know the guy too well. I'm sure I could find 'em on my own anyways... but thanks for the offer," she said with a warm smile.

"I try my best." Adenn simply replied with that same smile on his face. "If you say so. The offer will continue to stand should the need ever arise. As well as for whatever future en devours you may have. Hey, if you ever want to get a drink. I know a good bar on Mandalore." With that said, Adenn would wait for any reply that [member="Kelsie Sylvan"] made, then reply before bowing once more and leaving while placing his helmet on once again.

[member="Helion'Nuruodo"] [member="Tiland Kortun"]

Kelsie let out a little laugh. It took her a moment to recover, but she gave him a little lightning-barrage. "Wow, a Mandalorian taking me out to a bar? I thought I was a lightweight in comparison to most of you guys... I mean, I'm old enough to have started your clan!" She grinned, almost giddily. "But for sure, just call me... it's a date," she said, a little coyly as she pushed herself off the wall and turned to head towards the controls.

Adenn laughed as well, her laugh was rather infectious. So, with a smile on his face, Adenn replied. "Stranger things have happened. And if you were that old, I must say again. You look beautiful for your age."
Then stepping forward quickly, Adenn would gently take [member="Kelsie Sylvan"] hand and place a light kiss on her hand. "It's a date then, mesh'la (beautiful)." With that said, Adenn turned around, and with a smile still plastered on his face, began to walk towards the exit.

[member="Helion'Nuruodo"] [member="Tiland Kortun"]

She paused and blinked, a little surprised at his action... then smiled and chuckled a little, watching him head out. "What a flirt..." After he had, she poked her head out of the entrance to the auxiliary fighter. "Thanks!" She called out. "I'll just be detaching it, then fixing any gripes it's still got!"

She then returned to the cockpit of her fighter and started flipping switches and hitting buttons. The door slid closed at the back of the ship. She was thankful that she'd installed those modifications... having a few light solar generators managed to keep the little ship with enough power for the repulsors. The weapons still needed to charge, the hull was a little flaked, but the sensors were up and running and the hyperdrive was operational. Kelsie slowly pushed the main control stick forward, the repulsors humming under her feet as the ship smoothly slipped out of its socket on the slanted backside of the VCX-100. It floated for a few moments, a dozen meters away from the main ship, before setting down smoothly. She powered down the ship and leaned back in her seat as she thought about her situation.

She wasn't under orders anymore. She had nothing to work for. No reason to try to protect her identity.

No reason to keep acting.

She sighed and placed a hand on her face. She was nothing if not an actor, it was what she was trained for. After another minute of half-meditation, she decided she'd try to be a little more real. Then, she hopped to her feet, gathered her tools, then opened up the fighter's door and headed around to the front to get to work.

As Adenn walked out, he still had his helmet under his arm and a smile on his face. However, before he left, he remembered to put his helmet on his head. He still had a smile on his face, but it was now hidden. Then she called out one more time, "Thanks!" and "I'll just be detaching it, then fixing any gripes it's still got!"
He called back with the hint of a smile in his voice. "Of course, any time. Remember, if you need me, I'm but a call away. I'll still be on this planet for awhile longer. So, don't be afraid to ask."
With that said, he walked out into the main hall and looked around. He might spot [member="Helion'Nuruodo"] and [member="Tiland Kortun"], however he ignored them for the most part. It looked like the jedi was offering more tea, again. Adenn quickly left the full ship, and was just in time to watch the small fighter take off.
Adenn raised his hand in slight farewell, but then he turned towards his men.
"Alright men, let's get this mission done."
With that said, Adenn and his two squads disappeared into the brush.

If he was contacted by [member="Kelsie Sylvan"], then he would quickly go to help her however he could. He'd also say "Missed me so soon?" Then Adenn would set about doing what she needed.

If he is not contacted by her, then below happens.
Some time later, the group reappeared next to their shuttles. They left Binaros behind. Adenn stood in the cockpit, and then the bridge of the respective ship. The entire time, he stared out at the planet. He stood there with the data chip in hand and 5 words repeated themselves through his head.
It's a date then. Adenn knew that he would go through with that, one day soon hopefully.

Kelsie was more than capable of fixing her own ship, and she wanted a little more time to herself, so she didn't bother calling anyone as she went about her work. She laid under the two frontal laser cannons, messing around with the electronic components on the underside of the ship. It wasn't so bad, being in hyperspace hadn't screwed with the systems, and they were relatively well-insulated against time's effects. A little while later she finally finished up and put the protective plate back into place, then got to her feet and looked through the rest of the ship, fixing what she could.

When the sun started to set in the distance, Kelsie went onto the roof of her little ship and laid back, pulling out her flask once more and swishing around the liquid inside. She watched the colours of the sky change... funny how that was something that didn't change, even since her time. She knew it'd be a shock for when she went back into civilization, so a good night's rest was all she needed. Eventually she drifted off into a light sleep after pinning down the normal sounds of the woods, so she knew what to listen to if something was wrong. Tomorrow she'd leave...

And wouldn't everything be terrifying then. Seemed as if she'd have to keep acting for a little while longer while she dealt with her grief.

(That's just about it, thank you so much for helping me introduce my character! Feel free to write yourselves out, unless you'd like to interact with her a little more.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom