Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hawk's Rest (Character Intro)

"853, huh..." She seemed rather unperturbed by this date as she took the ration bars, but she was secretly still distressed. Over eight hundred years had passed...

"You can call me Hawk," Kelsie said, unwrapping the raition bar and taking a big bite out of it. "As for what happened, I completely forget. You can ask one of my friends," she said, gesturing to the skeleton on the couch in the main room. Her memory was still muddy, and even if she knew she'd probably keep it to herself.

She did know where she might find some answers, though, as she quickly slipped past [member="Adenn Kyramud"] once more. It was a large walk-in closet on the other side of the ship, and she stepped inside, taking stock of what weapons and gear were still there. Twelve sets of armor, two types. Six rifles, a few sets of grenades of various types, and the miscellaneous gear they always brought.

As she began to sort through her little armory, she poked her head out and shot a flurry of questions to whoever was there. "Do they still sell .48 cal slugs? And what are the major factions right now? Also, can anyone help me with all this?" She dropped a duffle bag on the ground, which made a bit of an odd metallic thunk.

[member="Tiland Kortun"] [member="Helion'Nuruodo"]

Again, [member="Kelsie Sylvan"], managed to slip past him. Wow does this girl move fast. Thought Adenn. Again, Adenn followed her, again she walked the halls of the ship until she came to what may have been an armory. Adenn saw the armor, and the weapons and he reached out a hand before pulling it back. He wanted to test the stuff, see what it was made of. But it wasn't his, it was Hawks. Then, she began to ask questions, so Adenn answered.
"Hawk, I don't know if they sell .48 cal slugs, but I'm sure somewhere someone does, or can if you pay them the right amount. Major Factions would be the Mandalorian Empire, Jen'ari Empire, CIS, First Order, Order of the Silver Jedi, Sith Empire, New Republic and lastly the Outer Rim Coalition. Currently we're in the last ones territory."
Adenn cocked his head at the thunk of the bag, it sounded like armor and weapons, but could've simply been something else. Instead of asking, Adenn simply helped her out and asked his own questions.
"So, which year are you from? Your friends weren't very forthcoming with answers. What's next for you?"

[member="Helion'Nuruodo"] [member="Tiland Kortun"]

"Hey, haven't you ever been told not to ask a girl's age?" She chuckled, still sifting through the contents of her little armory. She put another two bags outside, then stepped out a minute later holding a laser cutter and a simple screwdriver. "Let's just say I'm probably older than that Anzat over there," she said casually.

"Anyways, explosives, armor, weapons," she said, pointing to each bag as she spoke. "I'll be taking the auxiliary fighter, and all this, probably the cloak drive too." She avoided the other question, after all, she truly had no idea what she would do next. She had ideas, thoughts, all that... but it wasn't anything concrete. Life was complicated.

She slipped past him once more and headed into the common room, kneeling down and efficiently popping open one of the floor plates. Inside was an odd, plated device, and she got to work to start to detach it.

[member="Adenn Kyramud"] [member="Tiland Kortun"] [member="Helion'Nuruodo"]

Upon hearing that she was most likely older than the Anzat([member="Tiland Kortun"]), Adenn opened his eyes a bit wider in surprise. However, it simply wouldn't do for a Mandalorian to be surprised. Instead he simply nodded his head while following her to another part of her ship. Then she pulled up a floor plating and began working on some sort of device.
"Very well then. You look rather good for your age. Here, let me help you with that." He bent down to try and help [member="Kelsie Sylvan"] with whatever the device was. At the same time he used his helmet to take pictures of it, maybe he could duplicate it at a later date.

[member="Helion'Nuruodo"]

She waved [member="Adenn Kyramud"] aside, continuing about her work. Her hands moved quickly and she neatly cut through the connected tubes and wires with her laser cutter. She then squatted and grabbed the device, slowly pulling it out, obviously straining as she did so. She quickly set it down beside her, then put the floor plate back in place. She let out a little sigh and brushed some hair out of her face before glancing at the bags still sitting outside the closet. "Uh, can I get some help with those? And this." She nodded at the thick-looking ship piece she'd just removed. "Head up to the auxiliary fighter, might need to do some repairs here and there."

Tiland raised an eyebrow in surprise as she gulped down the tea. He knew it wasn't going to be as hot as he would have liked, but he didn't think it was that chilled. He stepped away out of her away as she strode away. He waited, refilling the cup and offering it to the Chiss. "Would you care for some? And thank you for the offer, but my ship is landed not far away from here."

There was a clatter from elsewhere in the ship and he looked up for a moment, catching a piece of a conversation. "Older than me, my dear? That would put you old indeed. I'm about a thousand years old."

When [member="Kelsie Sylvan"] waved him aside, Adenn simply shrugged and leaned against a nearby wall. With the speed that Hawk removed the device, it implied that she had some technical expertise. This coupled with the fact that she could lift the device, albeit with some difficulty, implied that she was also strong. Sighing, Adenn leaned forward to help her once again with the device. He made sure to take a few more pictures for reference. The engineers in the clan could have a potential field day with this device. When he had fully picked up the device, Adenn realized how heavy it truly was. The only reason he could fully pick it up was because of his training and his armor. While walking towards the auxiliary ship, Adenn offered some services.
"If you ever need it, you could head to the Fel Empire and ask for some help. We're always looking for new members and/or allies. If not, the Mandalorian Empire is accepting of everyone if you give your all to the cause. There are also others, each different but ultimately similar." With that said, Adenn continued on this way to the ship.

[member="Tiland Kortun"][member="Helion'Nuruodo"]

She glanced over, hearing the Anzat ( [member="Tiland Kortun"] ) speaking... and his age surprised her. Though she didn't know too much about the Anzat, she knew that they were quite long-lived, but she'd never have guessed a thousand years. "Uh, maybe not that old," she said with a nervous chuckle.

As [member="Adenn Kyramud"] took the cloaking device, she went and scooped up her three bags, struggling a little with their weight and volume.

She stepped up through the cargo area and into the auxiliary fighter, listening as the Mandalorian spoke. Fel, she knew that name. She'd heard of the honour and skill of Soontir Fel in her time, and wondered a little about the Empire... an intriguing offer for sure, but she found it a little funny and chuckled in response. "So you're going to offer the girl you barely know a job? I could be useless for all you know. Or I could be a spy, and this all was faked. Or maybe this is a test for you by your Imperial overlords," she said with a little smirk.

Entering the auxiliary fighter, she opened up a small storage compartment on one side and put the bags in, before simply nodding at Adenn. "You can leave it there."

[member="Helion'Nuruodo"]

Adenn thought about it for a few moments and in that time they arrived in the fighter. He placed down the device where [member="Kelsie Sylvan"] indicated. He then looked around the ship and took some more pictures. It never hurts to know new things, usually. Then he answered her.

"Yes, in a way I am offering you a job. Everyone has their uses, even if they themselves cannot see them. If you're a spy, I would urge you to give this mission up now. Otherwise this will only end painfully for you. Next this would hardly be a test by my "Imperial Overlords" be use I don't have overlords. That's not how the Fel Empire works. We work together for the good of the Empire, and take measures when needed." With that said, Adenn held out a data card with information about the Fel Empire. "Here, this may help with any questions you may have."

@ Helion'Nuruodo [member="Tiland Kortun"]

She chuckled a little at the thought of an Empire without orders and leaders, she knew that better than most. The Empire wouldn't be an Empire without an Emperor, and she smiled a little at [member="Adenn Kyramud"] 's apparent naïveté. "Alright, alright, you've got me hooked," she said, taking the data card. "Though if this is how things are working right now, once I get back working again I have a feeling I'll get more of these little job offers."

She glanced at the bags and old cloak drive, then moved past the Mandalorian once more. "Don't touch anything."

She climbed down back into the cargo hold and stepped back to her little white sphere, scooping up the lightsaber that had been sitting there and placing it in a pocket on the inside of her jacket. She then turned to [member="Helion'Nuruodo"] and [member="Tiland Kortun"] , gesturing to her meditation sphere. "You guys can take it if you want, I doubt I'll need it anytime soon," she said casually as she began to move back to the auxiliary fighter.

Adenn could tell that she didn't believe him, though what she didn't believe he didn't know. Instead he nodded his head while she walked out of the ship. This time he didn't follow her, he stayed in the same spot until he was sure she couldn't hear him. Then he took a quick walk around the device while taking some more pictures of it. Then he went against a nearby wall and leaned against it. There he would wait for [member="Kelsie Sylvan"] to get back from whatever she was doing. Whenever she would get back, he would tell her.
"Alright, I know something somewhere has you confused. So I'll give you a quick rundown, basically what the data card tells, though that has more info. The Fel Empire has two main leaders, the King and the Premier. The Premier has more power in times of war, while the King in times of peace. They make the rules along with parliament. That's what I meant with us all working for the good of the people. Now, if you need any more help, or have questions. You can just use that, or contact someone with the info on the chip."
Adenn would then wait for her answer and/or questions before proceeding.

@Helion'Nuruodo[member="Tiland Kortun"]

The young woman reached the auxiliary fighter once more, noticing [member="Adenn Kyramud"] was leaning against the wall of the ship. She stopped and leaned against the wall across from her, listening as she toyed with her pretty reddish-brown hair. In her opinion democracies weren't very effective, but she supposed she'd have to check it out. "Okay," she said simply, nodding her head slightly to allow him to continue speaking. She personally thought 'King' was more of a military title than 'Premier', but she didn't decide that.

A little thought occurred to her, and she opened up the compartment where she'd stored her bags, checking through it quickly before pulling out an odd looking helmet. Closing it and looking back at the Mandalorian, she tapped something on the side and slipped the data chip into a small cartridge, the helmet giving a bit of an affirmative beep. So technology hasn't changed too much, she thought. That'd work in her favour.

The helmet was seemingly black, and for some reason or another basically impossible to see. [member="Adenn Kyramud"] could only really see it because she was holding it. (It looks similar to the Vulture's helmet from Spiderman: Homecoming.)

"Custom," she said simply. "Oh, by the way, what's the galactic economy like? We still use credits? I want to be able to have a little cash on me just in case, once I get back into the galaxy."

"Or I could sell all my vintage Imperial and Republic credits to some collector," she said with a little chuckle. She thought for a moment, then flashed a warm smile to [member="Adenn Kyramud"] . "Thank you for your help... though I never caught your name. Or face." She always thought Mandalorians were a little weird with their armor fetish, though she supposed she had one of her own.

Adenn chuckled as well.
"Or you could do that." Then she asked for his name and his face.
"Ahh of course. Where are my manners, I never introduced myself." Then with a flourishing bow he introduced himself. "Adenn Kyramud ma'am. Alor of Clan Mortui, at your services. Or, continued services." He then shook his head and chuckled a bit more. "I suppose it's only fair that you see my face, after all I've seen yours." With that said, Adenn removed his helmet with a soft swish and held it at his side. "There you have it."

[member="Kelsie Sylvan"]
Helion'Nuruodohttp://starwarsrp.net/user/20342-helionnuruodo/ Tiland Kortun

She smirked a bit at his bow, folding her arms as she watched and listened. Mandalorian clans... she knew few Mandalorians from her time, but those she did were impressive in many respects. "Nice to meet you Adenn. And not a bad face," she said, smirking as she reached over into her bag once more. She ruffled around a bit and produced a data chip of her own, holding it out for him to take. "My contact information. Most of my gear was pretty advanced for my time, so it should be compatible with whatever tech you have, especially if it's a little older Imperial stuff."

Another thought occurred to her, and she frowned for a moment before asking a question. "Erm, you wouldn't happen to know of a Clan Durren, would you?"

[member="Adenn Kyramud"] [member="Helion'Nuruodo"] [member="Tiland Kortun"]

Adenn bowed his head forward in acknowledgement and thanks of the compliment and smiled slightly.
"I could say the same for you, though that wouldn't be doing you justice." Then he reached his hand out and took the data chip. He put it into one of the pouches on his belt. "I'll keep this close by." Adenn said with another slight smile. "Apologies, but I don't know of a Clan Durren."

[member="Kelsie Sylvan"]Helion'Nuruodo Tiland Kortun

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom