Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Havoc on Hapes, Rebellion on Relephon

Royal High Commander, Ducha of Charubah
It might be cool for the 283rd to come in and enforce the equality bill, by force if needed, just like the 101st Airborne with the Little Rock 9.
Good luck trying to change the minds of over 3 trillion people within that 3300 lightyear space. Realistically, the battle the GA would hypothetically be waging is trying to convince an ethnic population to ditch nearly 5,000 years of their insular culture. That might largely be seen as an insult, too. The fallout of that would be pretty crazy and there would need to be consequences for it both ways. :3

I'm down for RPing it out, but I only have a lingering concern that it would ultimately be a losing battle for the Hapans rather than something that could turn out a compromise or a nullification of the effects if the worst case scenario occurs where it actually does have imminent implications on the culture. If it has no effects on the culture, with or without explicit language in legislation outlining this, then it's a non-issue. I'm only pushing for there to be such language in it to ensure it can't be twisted around and used to create civil unrest in bad faith, considering I have had bad experiences in the past in other communities.

Once bitten, twice shy. Sounds ridiculous, I know.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom