Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Staff Have You Seen: Tags

Tag Wiki System

The often overlooked feature of forums just became a little more powerful here at Chaos.

Are you a Major Faction Owner struggling to keep up with threads for your Faction Activity check?

Are you a Company Owner looking to work with others and keep track of your work in the Factory/Codex?

Are you a Faction that really wants a way to tag all your fellow Faction members?

Introducing the new Tag Wiki System!

Begin watching tags, and get a notification every time they're sent out!

Fan of droids? Follow along with whenever one gets posted. Fan of the Brotherhood of the Maw? Follow their tags!

Want to advertise your company? You can even edit the description of the tag, using BB code. The system is fully open to everyone, though, so be careful with editing tags you didn't create for yourself.

Things Not To Do
1. If you troll or abuse the system, I'm not going to modify the system, I'm going to remove you from Chaos.
2. Don't start doing the div thing on the tag descriptions. As much as everyone loves your snowflakeness, we love conformity better. Again, not changing the system, just changing you.
3. Go easy on images. We want searchability and links, not images. You can add them, but again, light on images, heavy on text/links.

How To Get To Them
1. You can access any tag by going; starwarsrp.net/tags/xxxxxxxinsertnameherexxxxxxx
2. Under "Forums", there is now a "Watched Tags" link.
3. Naturally, you can click on any link under a thread, as was already available.

It's uh neat. But, I've encountered some issues with removing said tags from faction discussions. Is there an option to do so that I'm not seeing, or is it locked to site admins and staff only?

8f651d43f2f44ffec6bf63e2a0279556.png

How in the world would you abuse a tag watching system? xD

Seems the only abuses could be tagging your whole faction constantly, or watching every possible tag and thus flooding your own notifications box.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom