Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Have Work, Need Contractors

[member="Augustus Fel"]

I just needed a crew, anyway can you post the thread first? I need to post another thread for another mission and so Im kinda tied up in that regard. (Im a perfectionist in introductions and so they take me awhile to plan out lol).

[member="Popo"]

IC: If you've got the payment, you've got a loyal man.

OOC: I would be interested in working the Illegal job. That is, of course, if [member="Bryanjar Aulfmaor"] and [member="Augustus Fel"] have no objections?

[member="Bryanjar Aulfmaor"] | [member="Augustus Fel"]

Could Akkest be working his own angle? Splitting up the shipment so that if one delivery was discovered the other might not be. Basically, he'll be doing the same job, just not operating closely with Bryanjar or Augustus but keeping contact through comms every now and then. Does that work?

inactivechar01

I
[member="Akkest Yiun"] [member="Bryanjar Aulfmaor"]

You can just 'time lapse' to us meeting you, making it your introductionary post as well.

[member="Bryanjar Aulfmaor"] | [member="Augustus Fel"]

Should I do the post, or would either of you prefer to write your characters arriving at the point? I'm fine writing it, but I thought that I'd best check.
(By the way, I tend to take a while to write my posts. Just to warn you.)

inactivechar01

I
[member="Akkest Yiun"]

Just toss yours in and we will go by it. :p And no worries, I usually take a while as well lol.

One last question, any preference on what the meeting point should be? Or would it be okay if I say that the meeting point is just a random cafe or something with the goods stored somewhere safe?

[member="Augustus Fel"] | [member="Bryanjar Aulfmaor"]

[member="Bryanjar Aulfmaor"]

Could I ask a favour? Do you think you would be okay editing your post so that Bryanjar doesn't recognise Akkest? I understand that this is a weird request to ask, but I'm currently writing Akkest pre-Mandalorian. If you have any problems with this, let me know and I'll drop it as it's not that important in the grand scheme, I suppose.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom