Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hard work

Emberlene's Daughter, The Jedi Generalist
There are too many of you to thank individually but all who particpated in the Valen event know that because of you the Republic dominated. We got a chance to build a ship a new production line that we can take into fights and

BEHOLD

The ship was named after the "then" former jedi grandmaster who died or disappeared @[member="Ben Watts"] who had disappeared as is the tradition with event rewards. It is made for our fleeters to just tear into the enemy each and every way so enjoy and know because of your work we had top honor.

Sidenote: Yes we basically have a fleet of heavily armed interdictors something that usually doesn't exist because gravity wells take up space. Instead we used our connections within the Hapes Consortium to use their tech.

The next event is coming at the end of March so be ready and preform well again.

Sasori will be making one or two pieces of tech for those who were there to commerate.

Next event ship will most likely be the Halcyon class, the Wraith class or depending on who we have for grandmaster

I got a ship recently too.
250px-DefenderCorvette2-TOR.jpg

But now I feel inferior. :(

Jsc

Disney's Princess
I demand stained-glass paintings etched into the glasteel. Blue interior lighting with silver glittering panels. The CIC will be decorated above with a grand fish tank that spans the whole floor of the roof. It shall be dazzling with more lens-flares than a JJ Abrams movies and crewers fashioned in short skirts with feather boas. The first officer shall speak only in French and shrimp scampi shall adorn the evening menu. The starship will be the envy of the Fleet and tour from Zeltros to Naboo and back on the weekends.

And I demand the budget be the envy of the whole of Kuat and cause Silencia to cry out in terror and awe! So let it be written. So let it be done. The Peacock shall have only Maiden Voyages and be christened with the tears of orphaned Twi'lek children. :D :p

@[member="Matsu Ike"]

"The Peacock!", that is a cool name for a ship... haha.

Also Master Matsu, thankyou for the work you did on the spec for the ship too, it looks amazing and a group of us should take "him" ( called it him, cause it is named after a him) for a run.

Quit killing the buzz, Dragonsflame. This is a happy place. My ships will be associated with only good memories. Alive girlfriends and Christmas!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom