Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hard Times - Looking for threads

Hello all I'm going through some tough times, well some emotional turmoil things haven't been so great and I am looking for threads. I really need something to distract me and well things aren't going well for me personally right now so I am looking for people to thread with, stories that can lift up my spirits and help me get through the rough time I'm going through so is there anyone to help me out :) I am looking for any story really I am not picky I just want to find more people to interact with and somehow get rid of all the problems that are going on. So if anyone wants to jump in you can either reply here or send me a PM. I am open to anything you have in mind.

Vereshin

V
[member="Kyrel Ren"] I feel you, I've been having a rough time and just came back from a hiatus. I've been struggling to get involved again and would love to write with you.

Maybe our characters can work together on something?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom