Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Happy Veterans Day

remembrance-day.jpg

[member="Rianna Ar'klim"] [member="Rusty"] [member="Connor Harrison"] [member="Mullarus"]

FFDP is a great band that supports the troops saw them when i was in Iraq, they do a lot of vet awareness stuff as their video there shows.
some of you vets from the other place might remember when i was a new RPer there and still wrote a bit with them when i was in Iraq and my subsequent battle with alchohol after wards. A lot of guys are worse off then I and i encourage you to find a way to help, plenty of volunteer opportunity just to go chill with a Wounded Warrior. But something from the heart.

Guys i appreciate the thanks, but you don't have to thank us. We had a job, we did it, we believed in something and we fought for it, We are shepards of peace, but stewards of Freedom, We give for our families, we give for your families, all of us gave something, some of us gave everything. As you sit there today and not to be a buzz kill and your typing on your computer i want you to close your eyes and imagine a world without crazy SOBs like me, i want you to look at the world and see that there are no such thing as basic human rights, there is no inherent freedom, we have the privledge of freedom and rights because countless Men and Women have laid down their lives to defend those freedoms for the darkness of the worse of human nature. Wether you agree with the current war or not, whether you detested past wars always remember many lives have be paid to pay that price for the sweetest of freedoms. Vets don't ask for much, we have crap benifits, a government that cares more for people not even citizens then us but we ask for nothing in return except that you live life well, love long and always be thankful that you are blessed because our brothers and sisters before us left this world in a better place.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom