Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hapes is opening up for limited company expansion

In a rare show of faith-- the Queen Mother will be allowing a limited amount of external companies to expand into the Hapes Consirtium Space.

This will be overseen by the Senator of Hapes, Duch'a Persephone Callas.

Screening will be thorough -- advisement to send the brightest female representative would be wise.

Men... Take into consideration where and with whom you are interacting with.

Ooc: alright I figured this would be a fun thing to do since I NPC the Queen Mother and would like to give the Hapes Consortium minor faction members something to do since our last Gala in December.

There will be limited spots available, and be under advisement Hapes Consortium is under Republic space. If you are prone to being against republic views, and want to expand into Hapes, it is best you do so under a rock solid alias!

Yoru Shakou

With the Baroness soon to be Duchess Magrath, I feel that this would be a perfect political state visit from the Avidonian Dominion to the Hapes Consortium.
Magrath Industries would be very appreciative and is very eager to expand and I feel that it would find a nice home in the Hapes Consortium. While her views on the Republic are differing from others, she is not entirely anti-republic. After all a credit from the Republic is just as good as a credit coming from the One Sith.
Neutrality is the name of her little game.
[member="Persephone Callas"]​

Let me know how I can help Senator Callas. I own a small clinic on Hapes and am happy to offer services in any way.

Perhaps if a company wanted to expand into bio-tech, medicine or science they may want to partner with Dr. Temi?

[member="Persephone Callas"] [member="Baroness Magrath"]

[member="Maelion Liates"] [member="Sanya Val Lerium"] [member="Melanctha Dallamoor"] [member="Selka Ventus"] [member="Armand Temi"] [member="Baroness Magrath"]

Fantastic.

The event will last one more week. Thereafter Hapes Consortium will have a thread open for this "invitational " for companies to enter Hapan space and give their pitch.

Definately excited for this and I hope the rest of the Hapans would enjoy a mingle :)

I would jump in just to laugh at people trying to brownose their way into credits, and it's not like I'm ICly new to Hapes (I was a friend of a former powerful political figure, think she was a Ducha or something) but I don't own a public company.

... I own a private little farm on Tattooine, off radar, and I'm rarely there to actually see if they're not doing moonshine. I don't think I count. Have fun though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom