Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Starship Hanzai class - Heavy Cruiser

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stahl_Cruiser_WEB.jpg

Image Source: http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/killzone/images/f/f5/Stahl_Cruiser_WEB.jpg/revision/latest/scale-to-width/639?cb=20110704122810
Affiliation: Open Market
Manufacturer: Darkthrone Arialyard
Model: HHC - 00da
Modularity: No
Production: Minor
Material: Reinforced Durasteel, Duraglass
Classification: Cruiser, Assault

Length: 800 meters
Width: 400 meters
Height: 260 meters

Armament:
Capital Cannons (120 count)

50 - Deck Cannon Emplacements
40 - Turbolaser Cannons
20 - Heavy Turbolaser Cannons

Warhead Launchers (Heavy; 14 count)

7 - Assault Concussion Missile Launchers
7 - Intruder Missile Launchers

Defensive Cannons (10 count)

5 - Point Defense Cannons
5 - Quad Laser Cannons

Hangar:
Hangar (28 count)

14 - Starfighters
12 - Interceptors
2 - Shuttles

Special Features:
Communications Array
Encryption Network
Detention Cells
Tractor Beams
Escape Pods
Standard Shield Generator Systems
Standard Life Support Systems
Standard Navigational Systems
Standard Targeting Systems
Standard Sensory Array

Maneuverability Rating: 12
Speed Rating: 12
Hyperdrive Class: 1.5

Strengths: This ship is all about ground, and pound.
Weaknesses: The ship has no real defences

Description:

The ships main design was for attack, attack, and attack. With the ship loaded down with weapons all over, there wasnt much more space for anything else. Now the Hanzai is ready to taste war. With a large circle set in near the back, that is wear the hangars are. The cockpit sits directly on top of the circle. It has enough rations to hold for three years, and requires a crew of one hundred and twenty. The hulls are strong, but standard, and the ship is surprisingly average at speed, and manoeuvrability.

Development Thread: N/A
Intent: To create a assault cruiser built by Darkthrone Arialyards, and make it available to buyers.
Who Can Use This: Anyone
Primary Source: N/A

[member="The Shadow King"]
I'm just going to point out that you have the maximum amount of hangar space for this size of a ship and probably the most I would allow for this class of ship. I seriously advise you to lower the armaments significantly and either tone the hangar space down or expect for less guns. Other than those two issues, however, you seem to have a perfectly fine submission. Keep in mind that the maximum allowed is generally reliant on the other things involves (i.e; armaments, special features, speed, maneuverability, hangar space) being much lower than what is raised up. The higher your armaments, for example, generally the lower most of the other things are.

[member="The Shadow King"]

The Shadow King said:
Capital Cannons (240 count)
This needs to come down still.

RESEARCH REVIEW

Star Wars Canon
  • N/A
Starwars Chaos

WITHOUT DEV THREADS
  • Lower Capital Guns by at least half
  • Lower Defensive guns to reflect the proposed weakness
WITH DEV THREADS
  • N/A
SUGGESTIONS
  • I often look through other submissions that are of the same type as mine, whether it be for vehicles, lightsabers, or anything else, (making sure they are using the same factory 3.0 rulings for consistency) and try to make sure my submissions reflect the average of those that I read over. Doing this can eventually lead to having submissions that literally only require a stamp of approval, even if it may take some reading and trial-and-error on the part of the submitter.
  • Making use of a Pre-Factory section of a faction to have it peer reviewed may also help with the above mentioned suggestion.

[member="Darth Vitium"]

Its all been dropped, and you know what...I like this better then what was on here...looking back at it was too OP for such a ship, but with this, I still get a very high offense count, and I am still happy. Hope this is to your liking. :D

[member="Darth Vitium"]

Can we make a compromise here? I feel like ten isnt a nice round number at all for this ship. Im willing to throw out the interceptors, for the count of 20 defence guns.

Darth Vitium said:
http://starwarsrp.ne...crinan-carrier/

This is a horrible example for its a CARRIER not an assault, this ship you've shown as an example was designed with the idea that it would carry a large amount of fighters.

Darth Vitium said:
http://starwarsrp.ne...-heavy-cruiser/

This ship is 200 meters smaller this ship I am trying to make, so again,

Length: 600 meters
Width: 76meters
Height: 85 meters

Compared to

Length: 800 meters
Width: 400 meters
Height: 260 meters

The comparison isnt even remotely close.

The Shadow King said:
Weaknesses: The ship has no real defences
If you want to use this as a weakness, then I suggest you find a way to make it seem like an actual weakness, or you find another one. As it stands, this is not a weakness unless you're comparing it to the massive amount of capital guns.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom