Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Question Handful of questions

Seeing as I am back... Ish. I want to update my character's sheet along with their armor and gun, do I need to make whole new submissions to the factory or do I just update it and alert factory staff of the changes I had made? I would prefer to submit new threads to the factory personally, in my eyes it would smooth it out and make things flow easier, but I figure I should ask just in case!

HPI AI; Terraris Command
Factory Judge
Venari Krayt Venari Krayt

You can send new ones into the Factory, but if you want only edit/modify them, you can request it, here:

Venari Krayt Venari Krayt

You can send new ones into the Factory, but if you want only edit/modify them, you can request it, here:
Oh hey you were one of the guys that approved something of mine, I think it was the armor actually! Anyway I will be sure to submit new posts to the factory with new updated stuff, tyyy <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom