Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Halp?

I've recently created the new character and I want to try my hand at roleplaying a Force sensitive but I genuinely have no idea where to start or anything, considering there is so many variants and so many possible outcomes. There are also a lot of factions.
I've only been here, in total, for a short while, and some of the factions are more confusing for me than others so help with choosing a faction would also be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Well, what type of character you have determines the Force user group and faction you go with. Good or Evil are Jedi or Sith. Neutral Force users can be found all over. Some factions lean toward the light side, others the dark. Go to faction forums and find their info pages and use that to help you.

And neutral factions have their own moral things and occupations. I don't actually know what to say about your character, because... being nice and stuff is Jedi thing, but emotions are what leads people to the Dark Side.

I don't know what direction to take my character in, which is partly why I'm asking. I've only just created him so I don't even know him yet (if you know what I mean).

I think I'd eventually prefer something neutral, but I don't see a lot of neutral factions (correct me if I'm wrong) posting a lot, it just mostly seems like Jedi or Sith and NFS characters. I'd like a faction with a good amount of activity and a lot of members with which I have the opportunity to roleplay with as well as the wider community.
I guess some more development could be done with him before choosing a faction to join, though.

Anything necessarily evil, though, could be definitely taken out of the question. I know I haven't wrote a lot on him, but he doesn't feel like an evil type of character.

The Fel Imperium is a light-side faction that has the Imperial Knights as its main Force Using organization. It's not like either the Jedi or the Sith. I'm not really sure how to describe them, but basically, the Jedi and Sith are religions or philosophies, the Imperial Knights are soldiers who use the Force as another tool in their arsenal.

Atlas Kane

A
@[member="Voroll Dey Astaar"] Don't join the Council of Sorcery, they're getting their butts kicked by a couple of Jedi. I recommend the Fel Imperium.

@[member="Lilith Mae Lancaster"] :p

Atlas Kane

A
I'm not the one who'll use you as a test subject for some weird magic trick.
@[member="Lilith Mae Lancaster"]

@[member="Lilith Mae Lancaster"] Well if it's related to the Sith I'm not sure it would be my type of thing.

@[member="Veino Garn"] @[member="Yasuo"] Imperial Knights! I've always seen their pictures on Wookieepedia and thought they look so cool, so I might have a gander.

@[member="Karsh Lithern"] The Horde? Has a sinister-sounding name to it. Reminds me of either zombies or the Flood. :S

Karsh Lithern

The Living Mutation
@[member="Voroll Dey Astaar"]

Don't worry about it. It's a joke some people will get. For those that do its funny. We are a secret society (although I think over 16 million players /isn't/ a secret...). :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom