Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Halp?

@[member="Veino Garn "]Thanks! I'll mull it over for a little while longer to see other options, but so far the Fel Imperium is definitely looking the best.

@[member="Karsh Lithern"] The largest secret society in the world!

Flint Dexen

Wandering Lost Soul
@[member="Voroll Dey Astaar"]

Join the Republic / the Jedi Order! I'll gladly train you myself...

Many Force-Users start off in the Republic, then they just leave the Jedi Order to go their own way after they've recieved their training. Not that I'm encouraging that path, but that's always an option.

Atlas Kane

A
@[member="Voroll Dey Astaar"] Nooo, just remember you'll get this if you come to the Fel Empire!
Imperialknights.jpg

Atlas Kane

A
@[member="Voroll Dey Astaar"] Also, the Knights are like a better version of the Jedi. That's the reason why I joined them after being Knighted (which is still just a complete coincidence. Please don't burn me Daella and please don't use your mega typhoon on me Matsu.)

Flint Dexen

Wandering Lost Soul
@[member="Voroll Dey Astaar"]

You could make it part of your character's story, to be part of the Jedi Order, then to leave it for the Fel Imperium like how @[member="Yasuo"] did.

@[member="Flint Dexen"] Aye, I did have an idea that if I were to go down the Jedi path that me leaving would eventually happen, depending on whatever reasons. But that gives me a good future for Voroll, which I'm starting to like the look of.

But, @[member="Flint Dexen"] I think I'm going to skip the Jedi and go right to the Fel Imperium. There seems to be a fair bit of want for me to go there and the armour and uniforms are just so much better than Jedi robes. Thanks for the offer for training, though!

#FelImperiumIsBestImperium (love this one)

A bit late, but actually the Council of Sorcery is not a Sith thing... While we do use Sith Magic and illusions and maybe even Dathomir Magic, we are independent. One of our main goals is destroying all other factions, so...

Atlas Kane

A
ha HA! The Fel Imperium has won! We have a new member and his name is @[member="Voroll Dey Astaar"]!

@[member="Lilith Mae Lancaster"] Takez thatz!

@[member="Flint Dexen"] Takes thatz!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom