Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Halo 2 Anniversary Edition

Iris Tyrad

A man with no friends, only live for revenge
It's unfair! I have to wait until November 11th!

Well atleast I have time to think of an excuse why I can't go outside for a couple of days...weeks...months...

Nyxie

【夢狐】
The entire Master Chief Collection is just facemelting like that. Plus it has Nightfall included. I may very well get an Xbox One early next year JUST for this and hi-res Destiny.

Dr. Michio Kaku already called it, by 2020 cinematic graphics will be photorealistic. :3

Iris Tyrad

A man with no friends, only live for revenge
Does anyone know where I can catch Ebola? Should be a good enough excuse for staying inside to play Halo...

Thank goodness for Christmas, definitely gonna spam play Halo 3... And 2... I'm currently playing Halo: CE with my brother on legendary, let's just say there has been a lot of rage so far, and I expect more to come... But I absolutely connot wait to play Halo 2, as I have never played it before :p.

Nassus Nell said:
YOU.... WHAT?!
Yeah, strange I know.

So when I was 5 or 6 years old my mom brought me and my brother to a friend of hers' house, that friend just happened to have two sons also, and they had an XBOX and something Nintendo related, at first they were playing Gears of War before switching to another game and putting us on it, after a bit of that they popped Halo: CE in, the level was The Maw, and we had the hardest time ever on it. That was how we got interested in games though, a few years later we had an Xbox360 and another friend gave us Halo 3, we played the multiplayer for a while before we moved on to story, now this was at a time when we had been playing 2v2 COD MW for a while, we beat the story of halo 3 in a day. And over the next few years we played Reach, ODST, CEA and 4 but we never had the chance to play 2 until now...

Don't judge :p.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom