Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Halloween Event/ Group story?

Status
Not open for further replies.
[member="Connor Harrison"] shame that you can't play as Santa Claus...maybe Darth Grinch will gatecrash the festivities :p Themed events are so much fun.

Emberlene's Daughter, The Jedi Generalist
*pictures [member="Joza Perl"], [member="Aria Vale"], [member="Kyra Sol"], [member="Rasu Gan"], [member="Arisa Yune"] in christmas elf costumes*

I mean yeah Sants Connor can be coming to town

Candy canes for all.

giphy.gif

[member="Aria Vale"] I think I'll be having Arisa get trapped in the dreamscape, but would it be possible if I could investigate the source of the disturbance from the outside with another character?

[member="Arisa Yune"] oooh that would be interesting ;) I'll be doing another narration post that explains the cause and such in more detail so that people can start working their way back to real life, but if you want to start from the outside then I don't see why not. Could I get some more detail first though?

[member="Aria Vale"] Cool. Suravi is still hanging around at Voss providing medical care (all these disfigured Jedi) , but she would have been away from the Silver Temple at the time everyone went down. She goes down to check it out with a team of Yinchorri Dragoons, who are all naturally resistant to mental influence.

Did you have a specific antagonist in mind who's behind the event?

[member="Arisa Yune"]

The antagonist is to be an NPC of some sort, because we've been fighting the same enemies for a long time now. I'm working on the details before I add him/her in. As for the whole deal with your character, that seems fine, only I would ask that you leave out the Dragoons if they're resistant to mentalism. The story centers around the Jedi being stuck in a dreamscape, and while it's fine having some people investigate from the outside for a time, I just think it takes away from the story if people start dancing around outside the dreamscape with an immunity.

Having Arisa/Suravi and another character or two initially investigate from the outside is fine, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom