Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Halloween Event/ Group story?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hullo Loves!

So a thought occurs to me...Connor has had a Rakghoul event that was great fun for what little I did in that event. The Mandalorian Empire also did an event similar but that fizzled out too..That being said I wanted to maybe do an interest check on if anyone might want to do a sort of abandoned ghost ship type thing as Halloween is approaching. Perhaps an abandoned Capitol ship that isn't so abandoned? Blackwing contagion perhaps?

I wanted to see about doing an annual spooky event. And this is what I came up with... So I wanted everyone's thoughts on it...Yea? Nea? Anyone that'd be interested in helping me flesh out this idea more?

Or it could be planetside that's got the gothic fiction going on? Maybe it's a Force Nexus that appears a certain horror to different people and torments them in ways specific to them but upon conquering that fear it adapts?

These are all great ideas...Currently I'm liking the idea of an unseen Force-wraith of sorts that's aboard said abandoned ship with some Blackwing hive-mind zombles... legends wise they could pilot space-craft so perhaps someone who's piloting a ship could be chased by them and shoot them down spreading the blackwing zomble peeps planetside in case someone wanted to do a planetside thing as well as the investigative team in space...?

I've not encountered either before. And depending on how rapidly the post rate would be for said thread, I may/may not be interested in participating.

[member="Théodred Heavenshield"] | [member="Celiana"]

And [member=Audren Sykes], excellent suggestion. Never heard of them before, but might have to incorporate one into a thread at some point in time. :-3

[member="Adiara Drelas"] and I have actually been planning a Halloween event for quite some time...we're going for less of a Jedi vs Zombies than some kind of ghost story.
Some of our current ideas involve:
-A haunted house with a different mystery to unravel in each room, so as to avoid one story getting overcrowded
-A ghost ship or ships, similiar to the ghost train trope
-A dreamscape that the Jedi wake up in on All Hallow's Eve that's full of ghosts and unsolved mysteries (This idea is based on an idea suggested in the discussion thread a few months back - I think we have [member="Sabetha Tag"] to thank for this one?)

All of your ideas are really helpful and will be taken into account.

Rest assured that something wicked this way comes...

Sorel Crieff

Ready are you? What know you of ready?
[member="Celiana"]

Count me in :)

giphy.gif

I would love a ghost ship...or train...or anything like that. Love a good ghost haunting.

I agree I think zombies and un-dead are running thin now with all the doms and invasions they appear in; sort of lost their initial impact like prequel battle droids.

We could have a thread were all those taking part have their names in a hat and the thread organiser randomly picks one...and that person DIES like 'Final Destination' or something. And later, another one dies until only two or three are left.....and one of them is a GHOST themselves picking off the other Silvers!

And at the end...a book closes and we are all alive sat around a campfire on Voss after the thread organiser reveals they've been reading from a creepy book.

:D

Halloween is the best...at any rate myself or another admin shall set an event up on Halloween and we will keep track of this thread for ideas.

Until then...

[member="Undin Jaii Kryze"] [member="Connor Harrison"] [member="Coci Heavenshield"] [member="Audren Sykes"] [member="Théodred Heavenshield"] [member="Ryn'Dhal"] [member="Sorel Crieff"] [member="Celiana"]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom