Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hallo.

Hi!

An old gaming acquaintance pointed me in this direction.

Most of my roleplaying in recent years has been in MMOs here and there, and as I haven’t done any forum-based roleplay in a long time, I’m still figuring out a character, and I’m not sure I really know how to step smoothly into the swing of things here. My experience with Star Wars-related RP tended towards the dark side of things, but I am open to nearly anything.

I miss the storytelling, and I love Star Wars, and this site is lovely, so here I am.

Placeholder 0123

P
Welcome to the thug club yo. :D If you have any questions about anything, just ask. The majority of people will be willing to answer.

Stephanie Swail

Look what they've done to my dream
[member="Gevaisa"] - Welcome to the Chaos!

I am sure you will fit in right away, so make sure you shout if we can help you find your way around and get you started out there.

Just be sure to enjoy and have fun and let nothing hold you back...the stars await you!

:D

Thank you all for the kind welcome. I'm glad to see there are other twi'lek characters being played! (Sorry about the blinding orange -- I'd thought about pastel blue or purple, lethan red, or chalk white to start with, but didn't want to be a copycat. :) )

One question came to mind as I was browsing the character creation info and the Factory forums: Can we freeform inventory items in our profile, or must they be created in the Factory first?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom