Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Halcyon Operations: Rakghoul Delights [Corellian Confederation Dom of Ebaq]

A man can change his stars
OBJECTIVE: Survive
GEAR: Current Gear

Saying that they now understood what was going on, The doors to the bridge were opened, Albeit not all the way due to the damage from a lightsaber. Anon walked through with it's hands raised. Indicating to me that they were still going to be pointing guns at us. I fully expected them to do so. While they almost completely ignored Anon, as he was a droid, they scuttled over to me. Pointing guns in my face and one man came over to me. I was already taking my jacket off to show the skin on my arms and let the man inspect that I had not been bitten or scratched. After the man enjoyed himself with checking me over, he moved back and looked at the captain and nodded his head. Clearing me. The doors were then shut once more.

"Sincere apologies for having to do this."
"Don't. You were trying to keep people safe. I can never fault you for that.
"Still, we shouldn't have to resort to do this."
"Captain, don't worry about it. Its already been done, and solved. Lets move over to the next problem."
"Well, I have good news, and bad news."
"Go for it."
"Bad news, we haven't been able to contact with the rest of the ship. Good news, is that we have a lot of ships outside looking for someone in here. They have already sent some ships."
"Romi."
"Who?"
"Nothing. Just keep these people safe."

Walking over towards the door that I had just entered, the Captain then came over to me and started to ask questions. What I was doing. Why I was going that way. He assumed I was going to leave the bridge. And he was right. If they had saved this many people so far, then how many others were out there? Secondly to that, if the Green Jedi were here, and so many ships, then I am sure we had enough ships to take everybody off this ship as we could.

"You can't be serious? Why head out there? Those things will kill you."
"They can kill all of those other people as well. Keep the door closed unless I, or the Green Jedi get here."
"Wait, you really think there are people still trying to survive?"
"If they have the will to live as strong as you, then don't you suspect there might be some near the Engine rooms, or hidden in their own rooms?"
"We already have people to check those rooms coming here though. And they will likely be already infected."
"Are you willing to bet you life that there are no more other people still alive out there?"
"No, but what-"
"I am. I want to see as many people leave here as possible. Now either you can let me through this door, or I can cut my way out."

The captain looked at me with eyes that he understood. While he was not comfortable with doing that, nor did he want to see someone die, he knew that I was taking my job seriously. Jedi were supposed to keep people safe. Including rescuing them if needed. I was willing to give my life for that fact. Why? Because it was my job.

"Fine. Let him out."

Nodding my thanks, I walked back out of the bridge as the doors opened, then let them close behind me. As soon as they did, I ran off with Anon just barely behind me.

"I commend you for your actions. However, you had a higher chance of surviving with the other members."
"Neglect my job, and let people die?"
"You meatbags always confuse me."
"I guess you could say, this is my primary objective."
"That makes more sense."

[member="Romi Jade"], [member="Julius Rhein"], [member="Dorian Risico"], [member="Val Ticon"], [member="Kian Karr"], [member="Morteg"], [member="Gedri Fehen"], [member="Thomas Kell "], [member="Jaxon Hayes"],

TWpeSck.png
Location: CDF-II Starchild, U-Wing Transport, Halcyon Ops Hangar
Time: Time to go
Equipment: VAARS Rifle, Green Laser Sight, Flashlight

w9FUKx7.png
Halcyon Fehen seemed like the type that would always be one step ahead. He thought that the day he met her, and he was right. She was always one step ahead of him and Halcyon Hayes. As the duo left to head towards the bridge, she provided the mission on a holopad and hurried them both into the U-Wing transport. As he entered the transport, he put his helmet on and set his VAARS rifle on his lap, reading through the mission and previous encounters with such an easily spread disease. As he waited for the ship to take off and leave the hangar, he thought of things he could do to ensure limited contact with the disgusting creatures. He had one of the strongest immune systems in the galaxy but still gagged at the thought of being in contact with such a versatile disease. He had trained for many things, insurrections and such, but nothing like this.

No thoughts really ran through his head, everyone was some sort of medically trained and others were advanced, so nothing would happen to him even if there was a breach in his armor. Plus, it'd take tens or twenties of these creatures to even dent said armor. As he waited for the ship to take off, he read a few bottom sentences on the holopad that they'd be having some sort of joint operation with CNI Operative [member="Dorian Risico"] to achieve some sort of classified objective. Classified to Halcyon was something extremely secret.

"Hm. Interesting."

He said to himself, configuring his helmet's visor for a no light polarization, close quarters scan, and asking for his AI to assist him in keeping track of vents above.

[member="Neri Rashal"] | [member="Julius Rhein"] | [member="Romi Jade"] | [member="Val Ticon"] | [member="Kian Karr"] | [member="Morteg"] | [member="Gedri Fehen"] | [member="Jaxon Hayes"]

Jaxon Hayes

J
[member="Thomas Kell "][member="Gedri Fehen"]​
FIRETEAM GOLIATH
EN ROUTE
w9FUKx7.png
He cocked his rifle, and checked the charges on his belt. They each had their roles. As the Engineer of the Team he'd be the first in the chit. Place the breaching charge, flow through, open fire. They were all programmed into him as innately as breathing.

"Watch my six and stay frosty eh?"

He was still new. This was his first real op. But Fear. That was something he did not know of.

Halcyon never knew fear.

The U-Wing touched down inside the Lucid stars bay. The ramp went down, and he was first off. The point-man they called it.

He swept with his eyes, left right, center. Long, medium and short.

"Clear."

He moved up, picking his way through the bodies strewn across the deck.

"Looks like claw marks and bites. No idea what took them down."

He hadn't read the dossier. Dossiers were for chumps anyhow.

"I got a door, stack on me."

He shoved close to the wall, rifle in one hand other empty to hit the button.

"I have a feeling this is about to get real ugly."

The beasts fled from the three Jedi after Romi's scream. Morteg moved into the room, lightsaber drawn and in a defensive stance in front of his padawan. He extended his senses through the Force, searching for any sign of human life and found what he was looking for deeper inside.

"Survivors there are," he said, his eyes closed, "A beacon of light in the Force your Padawan is Master Jade. Nearby...Above he is." The beasts were coming back now, their fear replaced with curiosity and their bloodlust, both oozing into the Force.

"Hurry." He leaped into the room, his lightsaber illuminating his fight as he released the sad beings to the Force, ending their pain. He expected his padawan to follow him into this hell.

[member="Romi Jade"] [member="Val Ticon"][member="Kaleleon Seleare"]

Tris

T
She exited the shuttle behind her squad-mates, rifle raised and ready to fire on anything. The air here was thick, unnatural. It brought a shiver up her spine. Halcyon weren't supposed to feel fear, they didn't die, and they were supposed to be the face of Corellian stength...But she still felt some primal fear deep in the pit of her stomach, even if she didn't show it. The bay was dark and her helmet lights activated with a twitch of her eye, illuminating the hold.

Dozens of ships sat undisturbed.

She followed Haynes out of the hold and into the next room where a group of the large beast were munching on...something. She smelled them before she saw them however, and their wet stench was mixed with the smell of blood. Their skin was red and muscled, bulging out of torn and ripped clothes. One of them lifted its head, sniffed the air, and then stood to its full height, easily standing over two meters tall. The other two stood as well, growling and howling. Those two stood closer to human height.

She was stunned.

What were these things?

[member="Jaxon Hayes"] [member="Thomas Kell "]

Kian's green blade slashed across severing one of the rakghoul's lower body from it's upper, but still the beast lashed out, his long tails digging into the flesh of his lower left forearm and drawing claw marks across his wrist. Kian didn't have time to stop and think about it, he instead stepped aside, allowing the beast the fall and expire on the floor, the last of its energy spent. Another was closing on him and he severed both its hands with a sweep of his blade before bringing the lightsaber up into the beasts skull, entering under the jaw and protruding through the top of the skull. Kian spun, his blade arching around defensively but for the moment the hallway was free of the beasts. Around him on the floor were half a dozen of the tortured souls and Kian allowed himself to feel the sorrow of the kills he had just made.

These were people once.

Deactivating his blade momentarily, the hallway fell to darkness, save the slight glow of the emergency lighting. Bringing his arm up close to his face to inspect it, he was glad to find that the was far enough up on this arm to only have made contact with his artificial limb. For once Kian had to admit that it was beneficial that he had lost the appendage in a fierce fight with a Dark Jedi and her apprentice. The price of Kian's victory against the two had been his arm....but now it seemed that cost had saved him from the fate of those dead around him.

Activating his lightsaber once more, Kian made his way to the end of the hall and turned left. He felt force presences ahead, like a beacon in the dark drawing him to them. While it was hard to discern specific identities through the force amidst the chaos around them, Kian was certain they were familiar to him. Stepping through a doorway and into the room before him, he could feel the presences getting stronger, as if they were across the room on the other side. Holding his lightsaber out in front of him he found that his lightsaber blade's light reflected back at him in the eyes of at least another half a dozen rakghoul.

Steeling himself for the fight, Kian stepped forward into the fray.

[member="Morteg"] | [member="Romi Jade"] | [member="Val Ticon"] | [member="Kaleleon Seleare"]​

The interior of the Lucid Star was everything a kid feared. It was every horror holofilm come to life all in one nightmarish reality. It made Val want to turn and run back to the ship they’d come from but he knew Morteg wouldn’t allow him. Romi’s horrifying force empowered shriek did nothing but make everything more unsettling as the ones approaching had been flung away down the corridor and others starting to flee.

Without any hesitation, Morteg set off Val a few steps behind the older Jedi Master though every instinct screamed at the boy to simply turn around. Morteg constantly spoke of how Jedi shouldn’t let fear rule them but it was easy for him to say. He was a full-blown Jedi Master with all the abilities and power to match. Vall was nothing but an adolescent barely reaching his teen years and was possibly on the lower scale of power even there. Fear was a major thing to him. So as the Corellian entered the room and saw Morteg become a blur as he bisected and sliced through the rakghouls he froze.

Val froze not at Morteg’s display but at a Rakghoul that came barrelling towards him. The creature slammed into the Ticon with enough force to send him sprawling to the floor the monstrosities maw coming down towards him. Left hand raising out of terror and instinct the force reacted violently. The Rakghoul was flung straight up into the ceiling with enough force to dent the bulkhead before sliding across it to slam into the opposing wall with a sickening crunch.

Bent at an odd and grotesque angle the Rakghoul’s body twitched and writhed correcting itself bones realigning. A scream leaving val’s throat the boy brought his lightsaber down once, twice, thrice and kept doing so the lethal hum of the weapon cleaving through the creature. Bloodshot eyes spread wide Val didn’t stop.

[member="Kian Karr"], [member="Morteg"], [member="Kaleleon Seleare"], [member="Romi Jade"]

Jaxon Hayes

J
[member="Thomas Kell "]| [member="Gedri Fehen"]​
FIRETEAM GOLIATH
ON BOARD THE ANDROMEDA STAR
OBJ; RESCUE INTEL CONTACT
w9FUKx7.png
Whatever the hell had happened on this Cargo hauler had been cataclysmic.

As Gedri stumbled into the next room and was faced with the obscene Jaxon was right behind him. A creature of nightmare yawned its ghoulish mouth, hungry to eat the young operator. Jaxon growled, unable to allow that. Some primal instinct deep seated in his core activated, and he stepped forwards. One hand clapped down on the younger mans shoulder, and shoved him back behind himself.

"If you aint ready to shoot greenhorn-"

He was cut off as the creature lunged, clwas extended, mandibles clacking and yapping. It was hungry for flesh.

Cybernetic eyeballs tracked it, calculated its angle. His brain processed the information at break neck speed.

He was one being, armor, flesh, bone, durasteel.

The Vaars rifle raised in slow motion.

In slow motion he grabbed Gedri again, this time flinging him back behind Kell.

His finger squeezed the trigger, just as his free hand swept back onto the fore of the rifle, clamping it back into his shoulder pocket in a C-grip.

"Chiiiiiiiiit, suppoooooorrtttt!" He roared.

Rounds clacked from the rifle, shells hit the floor, the room was lit with flashes of red, orange and yellow. Smoke thick and acrid filled the cargo hold they had infiltarated, as garish jaws snapped against durasteel, hungry for the flesh beneath.

"Frak!"

The rifle slipped out of his grip. His enhanced hands curled around the creature throat, and then one let go. He was pinned on his back. He drew back with his right fist, and punched.

Bone cracked.

Mandibles snapped and slathered drool upon his faceplate.
He swung again.
And Again.
And Again.

Finally he was rewarded with brain matter and black-red ichor splattering upwards in a cone arc, as the nightmares skull shattered with a crack like a slug-thrower.

But there was more of them.

"Shoot! Kill them!"

He dived for his rifle, wondering if their intel contact was even still alive on this god forsaken freighter, in this god forsaken sector....

He felt a disturbance in the Force. Not anything large, but rather something very...very small and familiar. His danger senses tingled and his heart leaped into his small chest. In moving forward to clear the room he had left his padawan alone. He'd felt that he had prepared the young man well enough in the way of the lightsaber to fend for himself and he'd thought that fear was something the two had worked on.

But as he turned to look where he'd left his padawan his eyes widened in horror as one of the beasts set upon the young Padawan. For a brief moment he flinched toward him, moving to help him, but he thought better of it. He was impressed with the power he showed in an instant of fear but he felt the edges of Darkness creeping and inching towards his padawan. He watched as he activated his blade and began striking the dead creature and he knew it had gone too far. Leaping with the power of the Force he landed beside his Padawan and interuptted Val's blade with his own, a stern look in his eye.

"Stop!" he shouted, pushing the young padawan's blade aside with one blade and gripping his sleeve with the other. "Fear has led you to hate, anger. To the Dark Side these things lead. Calm yourself Padawan Ticon. Breathe you will. Fine you are, very dead this Rakghoul is."

[member="Val Ticon"] [member="Romi Jade"]

Striking out of sheer fear Val felt no need to stop, he didn’t want the creature returning to the realm of the living. It was a vile creation that had no place in the galaxy. Heart hammering so heavily that he could feel it in his ears Val just wanted the creature gone. After the first three swings, it had already stopped moving, the air filled with the scent of scorched flesh. Smoke from the body stung the boys eyes dragging tears down his cheeks before his blade was intercepted by Morteg’s.

Head jerking to look at his master, Val shook his head. The tears continuing to fall, though now prompted onward from the words of his master. Out of the fear that really had seized him, out of the anger he felt for being fearful. The weight of the galaxy felt as if it was pressing down on Val and he didn’t know what to do to let it out but cry. Wiping at his face with the sleeve of his robe the adolescent Corellian sniffled his chest shaking as he fought against the natural inclination to continue crying.

“It may be dead but these things aren’t natural… They do-. They’re not sentient! I don’t know what they are but they don’t deserve to be here! They kill, they feed, they want to kill me. I don’t want to die Master. Not here, not like this. Please don’t let me die here.” Val said realizing that his blade was still locked with Morteg’s shock crossing his features before removing it. “Sorry Master. I can go on.”

[member="Morteg"], [member="Kian Karr"], [member="Kaleleon Seleare"], [member="Romi Jade"]

The rakghoul had immediatly swarmed at him, drawn to the light of his saber and knowing that on the other end of the weapon was flesh to be consumed. Kian had little option but to drop back through the doorway he had entered from. This created the bottleneck he needed to take on the horde. Only two of the creatures could pass through at a time, and Kian's lightsaber danced side to side cleaving off outstretched claws. With jabs and cuts, he dropped the first few creatures to pass through creating a pile of bodies the incoming rakghoul had to climb over to get to him. He could still feel the others in the distance and he was determined to get to them. When his blade had cut through the last of the creatures he had a bit of a problem getting back through the door.

Lifting his arm, he used the force to drag the bodies clear enough for him to cautiously step back into the room. As he crossed the darkness his eyes scanned for any sign of enemy or friend. Coming finally to the other side, he stepped through the door where he felt the presence of his fellow Jedi, his lightsaber still at the read.

He was greeted by two Jedi Master's he knew, [member="Romi Jade"] and [member="Morteg"], and a younger Jedi who he had not had the pleasure of meeting. But, something was wrong. Morteg's attention was on the younger Jedi who was emanating fear almost to the extent of panic. Kian deactivated his blade and stepped toward Master Jade.

"Glade to have company finally." Kian said bowing his head. "I hope all is well." Kian's eyes fell on Morteg and the padawan. It was not his place to interfer so he watched cautiously, scanning the area for any signs of the rakghoul returning.

Turning back to Master Jade, he smiled beneath his mask. "I am lead to believe this is your padawan's first mission alone.....I imagine this much trouble was not anticipated."

[member="Morteg"] | [member="Romi Jade"] | [member="Val Ticon"] | [member="Kaleleon Seleare"]​

He nodded his head and deactivated his lightsaber, a small hand reaching up to pat his shoulder comfortingly. He understood his feelings. These creatures of the Dark Side were no doubt in need of destruction, but not like this.

"Hrm. Rakgouls, sad creations of the Sith they are. Sentient they were, in a their previous life. Respect they deserve...Aid them in their journey to the Force we must." He tapped a pointed finger nail against the small boy's chest. "With a clear mind, and good heart we must move forward. Ending their lives with Darkness, feeds the Dark Side it does. Corrupt them further we might."

Morteg's ears twitched as Kian entered the room as well, the glow of his lightsaber illuminating the dark room along with Romi's blue blade.

"Ah! Master Karr, good to see you it is." He gave Val a lingering look that told the young man that this lesson was not over. He had much to learn, and now that he had come into contact with his first Sith Spawn it made sense to cover them upon their return. He needed to understand that simply because a life held no sentience or was unnatural didn't diminish its value either in the Force or in the physical realm.

"Missing Padawan Seleare still is. Different these Rakgoul are. The Dark Side is strong in them, but..." He closed his eyes, "Even more unnatural their existence is in the Force. Do you feel it?"

[member="Kian Karr"] [member="Val Ticon"] [member="Neri Rashal"] [member="Romi Jade"] [member="Julius Rhein"]

The complexities of blood and flesh. The ties to bind bone and sinews. Held, molded and shed. Teeth gnash, turn and twist as the mind hones down to its very core. Altered. For there is no need for the superficial extremities of the inner psyche. Instinct is all one needs, To know friend from foe. Elevated further than ever before and transformed by cosmic energies. Dark psychedelics, blurring past from behind the eyes, they form patterns and like tendrils the darkness takes root to spread and infect all.

What did the galaxy know of beauty?

Empire rise and fall. This "Confederation" was no different.

At the heart of the Andromeda Star the gaping maws of darkness stood idly by. Patiently waiting, but for who and what? An old "evil" of rigid form and appearance, like a mist the darkside lingered over a single man seated in a humble chair. Rations depleted and air siphoned from his lungs... a man still remained. With corrupted breath the spectral essence that surrounded the once corpse had also given him "life" or what could be seen as life. In weakness movement could be seen. Shakily his head twitched from a hung slouch in the pocket of his torso. Raising up the mouth fell open spewing forth silent commands.

Erratic whispers zipped throughout the ship, their mission to seek the ear of those around. Infected and not infect alike. To rile up the minds of those created to be lesser and induce panic for those more evolved.

Throughout the entire ships Rakghouls screamed in unison like a symphony of sheer terror.

" Aaaaaaaaaaaaaggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhh"

Death is close...

[member="Jaxon Hayes"]
[member="Gedri Fehen"]
[member="Thomas Kell"]

Orson Jade

O
To be a Halycon meant to take on the jobs others couldn’t. When the odds seemed against the Confederation and they needed the victory they sent in the Halycons. As a Halycon one would see the most brutal battlefields. Every mission carried the possibility of death with the Haylcon’s and as he stepped down the ramp of the U-wing, Orson Jade knew exactly that. The hanger of the Andromeda Star was littered with corpses, some that were beginning to form up with the rest of the Halycons opening fire on the hordes of monstrosities that charged towards them.

The shrieks and howls dominated the hanger of the ship, dozens of the misshapen, repulsive Rakghouls practically climbing and clawing through one another to reach what they saw as prey. The darkness of the hanger was suddenly illuminated as the lights on the side of Orson’s helmet activated. Within his hands sat the LK-Sweeper or as he liked to call it the Halycon Special. Whenever Orson wanted something gone, it was the sweeper that he brought out.

Bringing up the drummed shotgun the Halycon’s finger worked the trigger, with each pull a shell was ejected and a shower of pellets spread tearing into the Rakghouls before they reached the soldier. The one in lead was unfortunate enough to catch half of the first spread from the gun leaving it as nothing but a gorey mess on the hanger deck that was trampled beneath the feet of the other Rakghouls. “Fireteam Krayt on me! Gedri, eyes up! Watch my six!” Orson shouted over the coms as he charged headfirst at the Rakghouls. Within the confines of his helmet the blonde-haired boy had a smile on his face, adrenaline pulsing through his being as he continued to fire freely into the monsters.

[member="Gedri Fehen"], [member="Nulgath Zardai"]

Left hand clutching at his head, Val shook. The meaning behind Morteg’s words held little weight to the boy when they stood in the middle of a ship filled with the monsters. What did he expect for them to do as Jedi? He had killed some but he expected Val to just kill them with a clear mind or heart? How?! How could anyone kill anything with a clear mind? The complexities of being a Jedi truly lost on the youth who was known for having a temper rivaling both his parents. Val wanted to argue against his Master but there was no point as another Jedi found their way into the chamber with them.

Looking up to the Kel-dor for a split second Val looked away not wanting to say anything to embarrass himself or Morteg more than he had in front of Master Romi. Using the interior of his robes Val wiped at his face removing the remnants of the tears from his face. While his eyes still remained bloodshot and he absolutely reeked of fear he had to go on. It was too late for him to turn back as much as he wanted to.

Eyes locking on the Rakghoul that he’d cleaved to chunks Val couldn’t see how he could ever show mercy to such creatures, kill them with a good heart? There was nothing good in the padawans mind as he stared at the deflated monstrosity. “Can we…” The padawan started but quickly stopped not wanting to interrupt the masters. All three were leagues more experienced than him and would know how to find Selaire.

[member="Morteg"], [member="Kian Karr"], [member="Romi Jade"]

Kian watched the young padawan wipe a tear from his face. For a moment the boys eyes fell on Kian and then darted away. What was he feeling? The remnants of anger? Fear? Shame? Kian understood far too well the feelings that were likely flooding the young man. Kian had killed for the first time at the Battle of Carida when he was a fresh padawan training under [member="Talon Vosra"] and fighting alongside [member="Tugoro Taidarious"]. He could still remember the first time he'd killed in that battle.

...he found a Sith soldier with a sniper rifle over his back reaching out to help another one up the cliff face. Kian reached out and sent a small blast of force energy in the climbing soldiers direction and watched as the mans eyes widened and he stumbled backwards, falling and hitting the rocks below with a resounding crack, followed by a scream of pain. The other soldier turned, but with the force aiding him, Kian closed the short distance between them before the soldier could bring his gun around. With a small slash of his saber, Ki'an hit the soldier across the throat through the gap between his chest-plate and his helmet.

At the time, Kian hadn't thought about it, he was filled with the force and with adrenaline as he fought for survival and to defend the Republic held planet. But later that night, floating in a tank as his wounds healed, he had had nothing but time to think about it. He would close his eyes, hoping for sleep, and he would hear the sound of that crack as the man fell from the cliff face. The feeling of shock and terror in the force aura of the soldier in the milliseconds before Kian's blade bore through his throat. Kian understood the need for Padawans, such as [member="Val Ticon"], to experience combat so they were ready for it later in their lives....but he still regretted that necessity.

Kian wanted to reach out and place a hand on the younger Jedi's shoulder, but he was unsure, given the young man's state of mind, if that would be helpful or harmful. Would he appreciate the gesture, or feel embarrassed? Kian instead stretched out with the force and flooded it with warmth and understanding, hoping that the small gesture would help ease the young Jedi's chaotic state.

Turning his attention back to Masters [member="Morteg"] and [member="Romi Jade"], Kian nodded his head. "I agree there is darkness surrounding them. But I've never had interactions with Rakghoul before....I'm not sure how they feel in the force typically for a comparison. But I certainly defer to your knowledge Master Morteg."

"Master Jade," Kian said turning toward the other Jedi, "Do you have a handle on where Padawan [member="Kaleleon Seleare"] is?"

Tris

T
Combat erupted and she had no sense of up or down. Several were killed by her squad-mates but one seemed to get a good hit on [member="Jaxon Hayes"]. She cursed loudly and leveled her blaster rifle at the raging beasts when she was snapped back into reality by Halcyon Jade. Trigger pull after trigger pull lit up the room in a brilliant red light.

The creatures paused in their onslaught for long enough for the group to catch the breath before an eerie howl began echoing throughout the ship and all through halls.

" Aaaaaaaaaaaaaggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhh"
A shiver ran down her spine as the roar reached their room and the beasts lifted their heads up to join in their pack's call. Throughout her body danger sense flared. Fight or flight activated and the chemicals running through her and her Halcyon training kept her in place despite every fiber of her being wanting to fleet. Instead she took the chance to fire, her bolts scoring the face of one of the nearest beast. It fell to the floor and the roars abruptly stopped. They looked at her. They took a step forward. She took a step back.

They charged.

[member="Orson Jade"] [member="Nulgath Zardai"] [member="Thomas"] Kell

Orson Jade

O
Meeting the charge of the Rakghouls head on, Orson bellowed within his helm. The warcry released whatever hesitation the Halycon once held within him, and brought up the warrior that lie within. That almighty willpower that had gotten him to fight through the Halycon enhancements when others thought he would die. That pushed the man on when he thought he was defeated. Right shoulder slamming into one of the creatures it was sent careening across the hanger into the far wall with a sickening crunch. The enhanced strength of Orson from the augmentations multiplied by the functions of the armor.

By the time one of the creatures was beginning to react by swinging a clawed hand at the soldiers helmet it was no longer there. Ducking beneath the strike, the Corellians left arm came around balled in a fist backhanding the Rakghoul. As the fist collided with the bulbous head of the Rakghoul there was an explosion of gore that painted the helmet of the blonde-haired man. The corpse like its brother Orson had rammed into went spiraling through the air.

Continuing the spin Orson raised the shotgun in his right hand just in time for the barrel to lodge itself in the mouth of a third rakghoul. The smile on Orson’s face behind the visor turned into a grin as he pulled the trigger. All that remained of the third was a bloody mist that filled the air where it had once been. Behind it, numerous others had been torn asunder.

The Rook as he was designated became a whirling dervish of limbs, and bullets as he fired into his portion of the Rakghouls. With each step forward numerous bodies collapsed to the floor. Halycons weren’t the ordinary soldiers. They were beyond the Defense force, beyond even shock troopers. They were forces of karking nature and it was made no more evident than seeing Orson rip and shred his way across the deck.

[member="Gedri Fehen"], [member="Nulgath Zardai"]

Objective: ....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EOam-LQw0gY​

Spectral eyes peered into the scene of action and the question was raised. Who were these soldiers dispatching the Rakghouls with ease? With each sithspawn destroyed the whispers in the dark grew in intensity and volume. A cold feeling began to spread. It was not physical and yet it could still be felt as if it touched the skin behind armor or cloth. Cosmic forces twisted and turned within the body that was seated and with a stumbling breathless moan the once corpse rose to his feet. Once blank pupils were now ripe with color and stained with the sins of ancient evils. They glew with a purple hue. Taking a step and falling to the floor the man groaned once more causing him to raise up once again only this time, his feet left the ground.

Airborn into a floating hover over metal plated floors a sinister voice echoed through the ship. " What is dead my never die, What is living my never live." It rode on the force touching the minds subtly of those near the ship. Vile and corrupt it reeked of the darkside of the force. Rakghouls scurried behind Nulgaths possessed form as he floated with a jogging speed down the hall. Commanding the Rakghouls to halt around the corner, Nulgaths weak vessel planted down foot. The was a pause as all grew silent. The ship itself was as still as the grave and the Rakghoul horde followed suit. Shambling out from behind the corner alone. A extended a hand towards [member="Orson Jade"] and [member="Gedri Fehen"]. The soldiers. Hiding his decayed face with a rebreather type face mask he shrieked for help posing as an innocent by standard.

" Please help me! PLEASE!" He cried with a voice that was not his own. His gloved hands pushed himself closer to the two Halcyon soldiers. Were his legs injured or broken? At closer examination one would could observe that the man did not have legs at all!! Gnawed off at the knee. A trail of blood flowed behind him.

" Please help me! PLEASE!" He repeated and paused briefly for a second. Then it started up again, ridged and robotic like behavior to display and yet it looked too real.

"Hmm," Morteg grunted, running a hand through one of his long locs. Before Romi could answer however a dark roar echoed through the the ships conjoined in the tragedy. The ripple he had felt early in the Force became a wave of the Dark Side sending his danger senses over the edge. He thumbed his lightsaber back to life on instinct and stood in front of his apprentice in a defensive stance in contrast to leaving him on his own to fight like he had when they'd first gotten aboard.

"Forward we must move. Guide us, the Force will to Padawan Seleare." His large ears twitched as from deep within the ship he heard the rumbling of Rakghouls rushing towards them.

"Prepare! Come for us, the Rakghouls have. Through these servants of the Dark Side we must move." He gave a tug to his Padawan to indicate they were moving.

[member="Kian Karr"] [member="Nulgath Zardai"] [member="Val Ticon"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom