Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

HAHAHA... HUNGER GAMES!!! [Horde Dominion of Oberon, Open Contest]

[member="Break"]
After kissing him for a few more seconds she moved her hands around his shoulders to the back of his neck, with a small unfelt prick she scrapped his skin with her nails letting them dig in a bit as the kiss intensified. Once she let go she looked up at him with her deep blue eyes and smiled giving him a small peck on the lips afterward. "Your debt has been repayed." She said to him with a smile on her face. "That was my first kiss, I have to say it was nice." She chuckled and let go walking to her throne to sit back down. "Your debt has been paid. You may leave now." Waving her hand the guards moved and let him pass. "I'll call you." She said to him softly

Break again was confused and simply walked off in a sort of daze...

<The hell?>

he walked calmly back to his ship as the days festivities came to a close and finished.

"Captain...im going to my quarters make sure im not disturbed until we arrive at the next planet...ive had a very long day and id like to forget this planet sooner than later.."

"Yes Lord Commander."

and with that the engines roared to life and the ship was on to its next target wherever that may be.

[member="High Goddess Dibella"]

With a smile still on her face Felicia spit into a glass and pulled some skin from under nails to hand it to a few people near her. "Take these to the labs. I want a son." She said with a very devilish grin on her face. The day was over and the planet now belonged to the horde. But she was far from done with The Lord commander. She had quite a few plans in mind for that man. But for now she simply sat back and took a sip of a glass of red wine

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom