Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Catalog hado fine product cat log

hado

purveyor of fine hado business yes
hello yes u have reached hado house of fine pharmaceutical also laundry and tan. please also visit hado short term loan and vhs rental store while in town.

yes you wondering who is hado of course. yes i am hado purveyor of fine hado business. pls forgive any spelling error porg is often walk about the keyboard and lkaglkja;slfajksdfuk porg

oh u r interest in see cat log of valuable hado good? yes i show this 2 u. hado has what fixes the ails in u and many other fine hado items. pls see cat log below. again sry for any misspells, hado uppercase key broke.

u can also make request hado to make the fine product for u. hado make the fine pharmaceutical and invention

hado fine product cat log:
  • sleepy time long sleep pill and spray- hado appreciate good snooze and so when man say "want the good snooze medicine" hado is say "i have already made for u yes". this good medicine for make the long z. production- limited. closed-market. price- 2000 credit place of the buying link
  • hado space hype drive- hado is of make charitable contribution to fine world of hado brand space travel. u no need 2 take public shuttle when hado is provide u w/ the hype drive like the elon. did u know that can sirs cannot survive in space? very good fact hado just told u yes. production- limited. closed-market. price- 500 credit place of the buying link

Last edited:
yes hado make the fine cat log for hado business. hado is glad mister jorus merrill likes hado business. hado is taking request for the make of items. hado be more than hapy to make the fine hado product for nice mister jorus merrill

Hado, I trust you. Here's one hundred credits. What I need is a hyperdrive.

Reactions: Kal

hado

purveyor of fine hado business yes
Hado, I trust you. Here's one hundred credits. What I need is a hyperdrive.

hado be of the make it 4 u. here is hype drive u pay dado for. u get hype drive 4 free because u pay up front yes.

(Hado, I'll give you two hundred more if you make it a really slow hyperdrive. I'm talking, like, class 7 at least. 9 or 10 if you can manage it.)

4 u hado make hype drive very slow, at class 10 yes. hype drive very slowly but powerful yes. hado take 200 credit now yes

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom