Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hack The Galaxy! Anyone need a Slicer?

So, hey hey. Your boy Johnny Diamonds here. Slicer Extraordinaire, Jedi Padawan (Sometimes?), and back from the depth's of my writer's mind.

Looking for something to do, get back in the swing of things.

Jedi Padawan is sort of a misnomer...just a Force User who prefers the more technical aspect of things. Got a droid? I can make your trash compacter sing karkin' OPERA. I'll take your chronometer and turn it into a shockin' Hyperdrive if you give me the time.

Adventure? Excitement? YES, I crave these things.

So, shall we dance? Come on on people, help a brother out!

[member="Avalore Eden"]

OMG BIFFLE!!! I've missed you, girl! Like, you don't even KNOW! When we gonna tear it up? We have got to chill, Ava!!

[member="Spark Finn"]

Whoa... Like, um, hi?

Ok, Kathol Outback seems like it's where it's at. So I'm just gonna skedaddle on over. I'm half in char, half out, I'm not sure why. But I've got the muse BADLY, and Johnny D needs to surf the holonet something fierce. Anyone got a good thread for me to hop in? Or start one? I've been out the loop for so long, I'm not sure where to begin! Also, [member="Jorus Merrill"] is one of my long, long, LOOOOONG time friends, so anywhere he is, I'm all for. Can't wait to thread it up with all of you!

[member="Johnny Diamonds"]

You don't find us. We find you.

>_>
Mayhaps we could establish some sort of working arrangement. We shall see. Huginn and Munin are primarily infochants and generally fly solo. But the galaxy is vast and full of chances, so why not?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom