Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Haaalp! [Request]

Suhr

S
Hey guys. Basically I've found a great image to use for my character, BUT it has one maaajor issue...

Suhr is green. The picture isn't.

So I'm in need of a photoshooper/gimplord to change the following in the image:
  • Skin color from red to a pale/ish green.
  • Pommel end of the lightsaber to curve upwards (as per Suhr's curved hilt).
  • Lightsaber blade to become a little more of a dark/blood red than it already is.
  • Image scaled to 350x540 px
If anyone could do that, I'd love you forever and ever. And maybe even ever. :)

darth_talon_by_covens_oz_by_carolsart69-d486dvw.jpg

Much love!

Suhr

S
The major major things are the color change and resize to be honest, @[member="Leina Snowfire"]!

Also, yaaaay, Twi'leks! :D

@[member="Suhr"] - All done. I've altered the skin, put in a new lightsaber and darkened the armour/clothing to make it a little less drawn-on. The original:

suhr_zps3512af71.jpg

And the resize:

suhr2_zps733e981b.jpg

Did you want either of these turned into a signature or something of that nature?

Suhr

S
Oh my god that's perfect you're a genius I love you! :D

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:

A signature would be epic, if you have the time/feel like it.

You're now my hero. <3

Suhr

S
@[member="Tirdarius"]
Hrm. Her head in the golden section on the right hand side, and the text "It ain't easy being green." under her name in a font color similar to her skin color, with a dark, but not too evil color scheme in the background. Other than that, just go nuts. :D

Suhr

S
@[member="Kaine Zambrano"]
None of the others are Suhr though. :p

@[member="Balaya Zambrano"]
Ech. I'm sure one of the shops on Coruscant will sell them... :p
Or I'll just have to borrow yours! :devil:

@[member="Suhr"] Easily done. Just for reference: the odd scars on her cheek below her left eye - should those be there, or do you want them gone? Also, what's the character's eye colour? You didn't mention it in your profile, and I'm able to alter it, if you want it done. Let me know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom