Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved NPC Gurh'urrs'raur

Status
Not open for further replies.
th

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
  • Intent: To create a somewhat peaceful NPC Jedi who can interact with others.
  • Image Credit:
  • Role: He will offer advice and some training to those he takes a liking to.
  • Permissions: N/A
  • Links: N/A
PHYSICAL INFORMATION
  • Force Sensitivity: Master
  • Species: Tusken Raider
  • Appearance: He is a tall and well-built man Tusken Raider. He stands at 6'02 and wears layers of brown robes with his leather mask tightly attached to his head.
SOCIAL INFORMATION
  • Name: Gurh'urrs'raur
  • Loyalties: N/A
  • Wealth: N/A
  • Notable Possessions: Gurh'urrs'raur wields a unique lightsaber, the hilt is fashioned from a Rancor tooth with intricate designs etched into it.
  • Skills: He is a master swordsman, gunman, thief and tracker.
  • Languages: Binary and Tusken.
  • Personality: He is a calm and passionate man but is extremely violent as well. He treats he friends and his enemies very differently.
COMBAT INFORMATION
STRENGTHS
  1. Skilled Swordsman: He is well-trained with a lightsaber and used to life-or-death combat.
  2. One with the Force: He is a powerful Force User, able to utilize several Force Powers.
  3. Son of the Sands: He has grown up in the sands of Tatooine and can easily navigate through the Dune Sea.

WEAKNESSES
  1. Untrusting: He doesn't trust outsiders and likes to put them through grueling trials before he starts to even think about trusting them.
  2. True Neutral: He is at a neutral level with the Force. He chooses to stay out of major conflicts and let's the galaxy proceed as it is destined to.

HISTORICAL INFORMATION
Gurh'urrs'raur was born to a vicious tribe of Tusken Raiders and was raised to be a fierce warrior. His Force Sensitivity was realized and he was soon visited by a handful of Force Ghosts. The spirits guided him through his Force Training and helped him construct his first lightsaber, helping him on his path to become a Jedi. He quickly became the leader of his tribe, living as a Gray Jedi in the wastes of the Dune Sea.

Last edited:
Under Review Mugiwara no Luffy Mugiwara no Luffy

No need to tag me on new submissions. I'm only one of the judges. Tag me if you've completed edits that I asked for; otherwise, just post the submission, and one of us will get to it when we can.

For this submission, my main concern is the Historical Information section. This character is a Jedi Master, but he was never trained by a Jedi? He built a lightsaber without ever meeting a Jedi? That is not going to work. You cannot become the Pope without ever meeting someone who is Catholic. This character can be a generic Force master if you want, but he cannot be a Jedi without receiving actual Jedi training.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom