Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gunslinger lookin' for for action, chill cantina meetups, whatever happens

sɪɴɴᴇʀs ʙʏ ᴅᴇᴇᴅ ʙᴜᴛ ʀɪɢʜᴛᴇᴏᴜs sᴛɪʟʟ
Hey y'all! yet another mando here looking for some threads!

I'm up for almost anything, the exception being romance, want that to evolve organically if and when.

Joti Johayc is pretty friendly by mando standards and somewhat of a wild spirit, traveling the galaxy in search of the next adventure and the next stack of credits.
I plan for a lot of character growth from scum and villainy to vigilante in the future, but for now, just hoping to get my feet wet :)

I will say ahead of time that her laid back attitude does not extend to jedi or sith, so you might get some conflict if you come in tossing force powers and lightsabers around xD

[member="Anna Sachae"]
Haha! thanks, a lot of ref hunting went into this. tbh, I never got to scratch that bounty hunter itch with my previous characters. other than that, not sure right off the top of my head, but I'm sure I'll think of someting.

[member="Taru Cadera"]
A day at the range with new friends eh? Sounds like fun

[member="Anna Sachae"] I'm fashionably late as usual , but I thought up a potential thread.

Re-watched a short film that got me rolling: A rogue lawman is causing trouble on a remote planet, attracting "peacekeepers" and bounty hunters alike, but once a potential force artifact get's involved, more parties arrive and the cast has some decisions to make, and adventure to be had.

Subject 73 Red

We're more ghosts than people.
[member="Joti Johayc"]

How do you feel about teaming up with a genetically-made, experimental, super-soldier, special forces, gunslinger up for anything? Yes? No?

Anything you want to do, I'm in. Also, red hair is the best hair!

[member="Ordo"] ♫Toss his carot down the hall♫ ? I wouldn't mind melting one

[member="Anna Sachae"] Nice! I'll get something wrote up soon.

[member="Subject 73 Red"] Couldn't agree more! what's the mission soldier? if you don't have one yet, I'll put something together, or maybe anna wouldn't mind more tag alongs?

[member="Jardann Lancus"] same as the above, but I gotta ask: I'm not marked for termination am I?

[member="Jardann Lancus"] heheh gotcha

[member="Subject 73 Red"] There's money to be made in fighting pirates, be it a contract or just grabbing whatever they have ;) I do want joti to eventually become more of a vigilante than a merc anyway, so this sounds like a good way to plant the idea early. I'm in.

Hey everyone, I had computer trouble for a week or so and it's made things slow :c got it straightened out for now though, If I've missed any threads with y'all and haven't replied by the time you read this, shoot me a message or @ me and I'll get back to you : )

Hey y'all! yet another mando here looking for some threads!

I'm up for almost anything, the exception being romance, want that to evolve organically if and when.

Joti Johayc is pretty friendly by mando standards and somewhat of a wild spirit, traveling the galaxy in search of the next adventure and the next stack of credits.
I plan for a lot of character growth from scum and villainy to vigilante in the future, but for now, just hoping to get my feet wet :)

I will say ahead of time that her laid back attitude does not extend to jedi or sith, so you might get some conflict if you come in tossing force powers and lightsabers around xD

I've got a few characters that could be fun to do stuff with. Potentially at least. Sorry this is so long, I'll probably copy this for later use when answering about characters to use.

-Kat Kenrid: Falleen former slave, got freed by a Mandalorian who helped raise her and get her on her feet in a sense. The woman died though and Kat decided to take up her armor and stuff and continue as a mercenary. She's typically friendly and will go for talking more often then fighting, just cause she's better at it. Force sensitive, still doesn't know it. She's a good fighter, but would probably be considered moderate or even low in some aspects for a mandalorian. Could meet her on a job or in a cantina or something.

-Rocho Krul: Trandoshan bounty hunter, he's a trained force sensitive but not by jedi or sith, it's called an Imperial Knight for the Fel Empire. He's actually pretty rich for his lifestyle, as he practically lives in his ship, a camp, or occasionally an inn, and still hunts down bounties. He does it because he believes it gets him more points for the afterlife. He's also friendly, but might have more questionable morals. He doesn't torture or attack people who've never attacked someone themselves (ordering or paying another person to do it counts as being involved), but still who can be a target is more open then some. He's a fantastic hunter/fighter and while he does have the force, and a lightsaber axe, you're more likely to get shot with his sniper, dropped into a trap, or hit with a shotgun or launched grenade, if you're a target. Could meet him on a job, in a cantina, or end up fighting him if she has a bad enough dislike for trained force sensitives. I don't know if it counts since he's definitely not even remotely a jedi or sith.

-Mag: Male zeltron dancer slave. Looks like pink arnold shwarznegger (I legit made an image for it, still thinking on changing it if he ever actually gets involved in stuff. Or altering a better arnold shwarznegger pic). More friendly then Rocho or Kat, but just generally more kind hearted, in spite of occasionally having to double as the muscle for a place since he's pretty built. He also happens to know quite a few languages as a result of visiting with patrons. I'm thinking of getting him freed after sending him to an arena or something, or just, if it happens.

-If you really want to attack a force sensitive and Rocho doesn't work. I also have Xos, Varian, Civ, and Salis.
Salis will absolutely fight you if you give her reason. While not dressed like one, she used to be a sith. She loves the heck out of combat and is probably my third most powerful character (Xos and Nexus Krae being the others), but she's very flippant, so she'll drop a fight if it gets too boring or she just doesn't feel like killing someone. She also likes to use a lot of weapons, and build up to more powerful force powers as the fight goes on unless she needs to get it over with.

-Varian is actually a mandalorian as well. His force training has been done in secret, but it has been done. He doesn't use it much though. You could meet him either in similair ways to Rocho and Kat or perhaps you find him training his abilities on some world or against some beast. He isn't cruel but he's not exactly a super sweet person, he is protective of his adopted daughter though, and finds family extremely important.

-Xos: A Baran Do Sage. Among the top two most powerful I have, but he's legit never been in a fight during any thread. Not even with NPC's. Almost every thread he's had was about teaching or learning. He's immensely kind, and will try so hard to prevent a fight. He's known for his visions among the other Baran Do, and for aiding them in learning telepethy to help speak with those who don't have the same language. And to help solve internal problems. You can find him on Dorin, or venturing to solve someones problem.

-Civ: A jedi master. He's currently joining a small band but we can set him seperate from the group for now. He's dressed like a typical jedi, simple clothes, lightsaber. Fairly tall but the guy almost always has a smile on his face. He's a lot like Xos personality wise but a bit more willing to act if things get violent. He is significantly less powerful though, and he focuses more on knowledge then wisdom compared to Xos. Civ tends to go searching for historical, cultural, and similair things, or for artifacts or holocrons. You could find him on one such journey, or stopping at a cantina along the way, or at a shop for parts (as he fixes up his own ship)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom