Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gunna Need a Healer

Cedric Dorn

C
So for me Ossus is Essentially over. I fought Shorn to a standstill but as a result Diana got pretty freaking broken.

In short Diana has broken ribs, broken collarbone, a shattered left arm, huge cuts on her back and chest, she likely has a concussion, her left leg is covered in shrapnel, and she was also stabbed with Devaronian blood-poison blade. I'm also sure there's a few things i'm missing.

In Short, Diana is currently broken.

I would like to do a thread where i RP out just how much pain she is in and the whole healing process. I'm guessing this would need a Master level healer honestly just because of how broken she is, though if there are any Master/padawan/Knight Combo's that want to learn on healing Diana i wouldn't be opposed to that :)

Any takers?

@[member="Diana Moridena"]

Well I guess the Repub has it combat medical team on ground, but not sure why we don't have healers in the invasion as well. Anyway.. Iella can't help, but I think you are looking for a new thread for this anyway. :) I hope someone comes along here soon.

Cedric Dorn

C
Aye i should have made that clearer. This will be a new thread that takes place a day or so after the invasion of Ossus and will focus more on the healing of troops(not just Diana).

@[member="Cathbodua"]
Your help may well be needed :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom