Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gun Running to Olvan [PM to Join]

Well...This is awkward. Jarven found himself locked up in the room for a long time. Luckily, it wasn't so long that he needed to have something to eat and drink. During the entirety of his stay, he had found a red bouncy ball under a bunk. He threw it against the wall and caught it repeatedly as one way to pass the time. Maybe someone would get the clue that he was still here...It didn't seem to, though.

[member="Alena"] [member="Riley Reese"]

Riley returned to the cockpit a few minutes later. She had put on boots and a green combat jacket, her blaster was now strapped to her thigh as well. Sitting down in the pilots chair, she ran through the systems check before bringing the ship into the planets atmosphere. Fire wracked at the cockpit window before dispersing, leaving a view of the city below. Within minutes the ship was touching down in a hangar, and began its slow power down. Riley unlocked the room that Jarven was in, allowing him access to the rest of the ship. She then turned to Alena, all the while watching a customs agent begin to make their way towards the vessel. "Alright. Do you have any questions before we find out what happens next? I have a feeling we will be under a lot more scrutiny now since the tracker incident."[member="Jarven Zexxel"]

Jarven thought sarcastically, How much wood would a woodchuck chuck...

He spoke up, "No, just introductions, I guess." He extended his hand. "Hi. My name is Jarven Zexxel. It's nice to meet you, Ms...?"

[member="Riley Reese"]

"Reese." Alena answered for Riley. She was standing behind the other woman with her arms crossed over her chest. Jarven was a nice enough guy, but a weird fellow, and his presence on board Riley's ship had worried her the entire trip. "Who are these people after you, or us or whatever?" Alena felt frustrated, she'd been sitting with these questions the entire trip. "If you're working with whomever put that tracker on our ship, I swear to whatever gods there are I'm going to make a leather belt out of you." Perhaps it was overly harsh of her to say such things, but the man was a stranger, and Alena felt justified enough.

[member="Jarven Zexxel"] [member="Riley Reese"]

This was just as confusing for Jarven. "Sorry, hun, but I'd probably make a better carpet..." Jarven rolled up his skin suit's sleeve to reveal the black fur underneath. "I work with the Red Ravens. We're the kind of people who believe in two things: the freedom to be and the freedom to make credits...especially that last part. Trust me when I say that I'm interested in letting you be and that I'm NOT interested in cutting into your profits. The Red Ravens make plenty, nowadays. What I AM interested in is getting our hides out of this fiasco safe and sound."

https://www.google.com/search?q=LOTR+hobbit+town+weasel&rlz=1C1GGGE___US635&espv=2&biw=1920&bih=979&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=XR8kVea9DMu3sAWQxoAg&ved=0CAYQ_AUoAQ#tbm=isch&q=LOTR+hobbit+alfrid&imgdii=_&imgrc=0zNb1qDx8L3ZqM%253A%3Bwjg_ho3EEWtgEM%3Bhttps%253A%252F%252Fimages-blogger-opensocial.googleusercontent.com%252Fgadgets%252Fproxy%253Furl%253Dhttp%25253A%25252F%25252F4.bp.blogspot.com%25252F--NxCjPnbmEY%25252FVJjBnZwtWdI%25252FAAAAAAAAAsg%25252FMh1Hta4GAjQ%25252Fs1600%25252FScan-2.jpg%2526container%253Dblogger%2526gadget%253Da%2526rewriteMime%253Dimage%25252F*%3Bhttp%253A%252F%252Fkrrouse.deviantart.com%252Fjournal%252FThoughts-On-Alfrid-501939964%3B707%3B1000

Outside, the customs inspector for the relatively primitive port town called "Lake Town" arrived outside the ship and started to impatiently knock.

[member="Alena"] [member="Riley Reese"]

Riley watched the inspector out of the corner of her eye as the man approached and began to knock on the ships hull. She grabbed a datapad off the counsel and stood up. "Then I guess I better not keep him waiting." Her eyes fell on Jarven. "If you want to help keep us alive. Then stay her with Alena, if things go bad then I want a quick getaway." She then turned and made her way to the docking bay. The moment the bay door hit the hangars surface, she was already stepping out of the ship. As she reached the bottom she came face to face with the customs inspector. He had an irritated look on his face as he spoke. "I was expecting you an hour ago. What took you? Because it better be a good excuse to mess up my schedule." Riley gave the man a flat motionless gaze. "Pirates. System seems to be crawling with them." A dark scowl appeared on the mans features. "I haven't heard of to bad of a pirate problem." Reaching out he grabbed the datapad that Riley was holding. He scanned it before speaking in a low voice. "Droid parts huh. We'll just have a look at them then."

He signaled for one of the loader droids to bring out a crate. Within moments the droid had the crate sitting on the hangar floor. The inspector opened the crate and pulled out a droid support leg. With diligent scrutiny he scanned the leg over. His gaze began to drift from the droid part, to Riley, then her ship. Riley had the suspicious feeling that he was on to them. She watched as he set down the part, a sly grin forming on his face. Before he could speak though, a choirs of shouting started from the far end of the hangar. Both Riley and the inspector looked to see what was going on. On the far side of the hangar, what looked like a small fight had broken out. A frown formed on the mans face as he began to shout for someone to stop them. He turned to Riley as if to speak, but the fight on the other side of the hangar was just growing larger, drawing more of the mans attention away. With him distracted, Riley decided it was her turn to speak. "So. Is everything good then? Can I unload my cargo? Cause I'm running behind schedule. The man, turn between questioning Riley and controlling the fight, threw his hands up in the air and stormed away, shouting all the while. "Yes you're fine! Unload your cargo and get off my hangar!"

Riley let out a sigh, but her piece was broken by a voice behind her. "Man can't control anything around here can he?" Riley turned to see a Davorian leaning up against one of her ships landing struts. She recognized him instantly, he was the one taking the weapons off her hands. This was one person she was glad to see. His comment though made a small grin form on Rileys face. "I guess he can't. I'm also going to take a guess that you had something to do with that." The Davorian held up his hands in mock surrender. "Guilty as charged. So, do you have all the cargo, intact as well." Riley gave a nod. "All of it is here and safe." The Davorian gave a nod and activated his comlink. "Then all is settled then. My men well be here momentarily and then we can both be on our way." He then turned and walked up the ramp of the ship to inspect the rest of the cargo. Hitting her own comlink, Riley called Alena. "Alena, we're good. The ships clear to unload and our friends here to pick up the cargo."

@Alena [member="Jarven Zexxel"]

(I noticed that Alena's name wasn't properly mentioned, so I thought I'd help)
[member="Alena"]

Here's a way to mention someone if it doesn't work the first time.
[member = " " ] put the name in the "" and take out all spaces except for the name spaces
[member="Riley Reese"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom