Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Auction Gun/Gear Auction: Non-Force-Users Only

Status
Not open for further replies.

Olidiv Kenu

Behold, a Swordsman of Legend
Lot M--

• 100,000 credits,
  • an autographed holographic prop saber from the Rodian Opera Grievous, Song of the Huk Slayer,
  • Personally narrated footage of the Gordosa Cup--in which I was a competitor
  • An agreement to holo-record your next fashion show for packaging and distribution
  • A guarantee to wear clothing of your design to no lees than three major holocinema premiers.

After all, I'm sure you want some of the spring line on the purple carpets of the Coruscant Holography Awards, don't you?

Seemed the first lot wasn't a big draw for bidders. If the description was right it should be a very valuable item. Then again people were vultures and would probably wait until the late game to play. For now he was just locked in super close combat with his busty accomplice in crime [member="Danger Arceneau"].

Also some jerks were bidding on Lot M. A serious thought was being processed to break their legs and maroon them on a moon with little atmosphere.

Lot A: The Lonesome Gun - gun of permakill
- Bid remains unchanged

Lot M: The Soldier Package - Bodo Baas Gunbelt x2 (dual hip/thigh holster + grenade bandolier), Terentatek Duster, Fett Kal Trench Knife, Lazy Eye Edition Power 5 Heavy Blaster Pistol

- 400,000 credits.
- Two sets of shiny MP-77 Heavy Blaster Pistols with personally colored laser sights.

Atlas Kane

A
Lot C:
  • 30.000 Credits

Lot F:
  • 20.000 Credits
  • One assignment done completely for free, no matter what it is, by Gunslinger Azalus.

Lot M:
  • 410.000 Credits
  • Tatooine's Gunslinger Azalus will do a second assignment completely for free. The assignment can be anything the seller wants.
  • Any kind of animal hunted and delivered in whatever way the seller wants, courtesy of Azalus at his own costs.

[member="Rayl Wilded"] <3

(An auction from my favorite company in the rp. :) )

Lot M: 200,000 credits, and the free kill or capture of any beast in the galaxy (non-sentient).
Lot O: The free kill or capture of any two beasts in the galaxy (non-sentient)
Lot N: 200,000 credits, and the free kill or capture of any beast in the galaxy (non-sentient)
Will throw in my six hundred store credit for Akure leatherworks is applicable in any of these bids, if it means my winning them.
(That's... all I got other then the above mentioned credits. xD)

Lot M: 200,000 credits, and the free kill or capture of any beast in the galaxy (non-sentient).
Lot N: 200,000 credits, and the free kill or capture of any two beasts in the galaxy (non-sentient), a sack of dried tach glands, and a Ke-Ni snugglebuddy droid named freddy.
Will throw in my six hundred store credit for Akure leatherworks is applicable in any of these bids, if it means my winning them.

(Updated bids made in red)
( [member="Thane Drexel"] Let the bidding war begin! Lmao. )

Lot M: I'm giving up on M, [member="Rayl Wilded"] broke me.
Lot N: 400,000 credits, and the free kill or capture of any two beasts in the galaxy (non-sentient), a sack of dried tach glands, a Ke-Ni snugglebuddy droid named freddy, and a safari trip on the planet of your choice with Mrrew.

(OOC: Updated bids in red. Come@me @Thane Drexel )

Some of you didn't pass your credit checks.

Lot A: The Lonesome Gun
[member="Danger Arceneau"] - 5% of Arceneau Trade Company Stock

Lot B: 'Lazy Eye' Edition Merr-Sonn Power 5 Heavy Blaster Pistol
[member="Deagan Hunt"] - 10,000cr

Lot C: 'Lazy Eye' Edition Merr-Sonn Power 5 Heavy Blaster Pistol
[member="Azalus"] - 30,000cr

Lot D: 'Lazy Eye' Edition Merr-Sonn Power 5 Heavy Blaster Pistol
[member="Azalus"] - 30,000cr

Lot E: 'Oblivion' Edition BlasTech E-11 Blaster Rifle
[member="Danger Arceneau"] - 5% of Mara TibX and Fuels

Lot F: 'Oblivion' Edition BlasTech E-11 Blaster Rifle
[member="Azalus"] - 20,000cr and one assignment, no questions asked

Lot G: 'Oblivion' Edition BlasTech E-11 Blaster Rifle
[member="CC-4277"] - Information on experimental clone genes, 30,000cr, and one assignment, no questions asked

Lot H: Bodo Baas Gunbelt
[member="Azrael"] - 5,000cr and docking rights for 1 freighter at MandalMotors Orbital Station

Lot I: Bodo Baas Gunbelt
[member="Triam Akovin"] - 1,000cr

Lot J: Bodo Baas Gunbelt
[member="Graad Fenri"] - one year of mercenary work

Lot K: The Sith Hunter Package - Bodo Baas Gunbelt, Leviathan Bracers, Fett Kal Trench Knife, Terentatek Duster, Lazy Eye Edition Power 5 Heavy Blaster Pistol
[member="Nyos Val"] - 500,000cr and free cybernetics for life
Duplicate package delivered under the table to [member="Hannibal Oryen"] for 385,000cr, one completely custom droid as specified in his offer, and one assignment, no questions asked.

Lot L: The Jedi Hunter Package - Bodo Baas Gunbelt, Taozin Amulet, Warden Cloak, Oblivion Edition E-11 Blaster Rifle
[member="Garrus Garon"] - one shotglass

Lot M: The Soldier Package - Bodo Baas Gunbelt x2 (dual hip/thigh holster + grenade bandolier), Terentatek Duster, Fett Kal Trench Knife, Lazy Eye Edition Power 5 Heavy Blaster Pistol
[member="Olidiv Kenu"] - one barrage of creative offers
Duplicate package delivered under the table to [member="Basaba Willamina"] in exchange for the Maalraas bones, the Horak rifle, and 100,000cr.

Lot N: The Spacer Package - Bodo Baas Gunbelt x3 (dual hip/thigh holster + two shoulder holsters), Lotek'k Jacket, Lazy Eye Edition Power 5 Heavy Blaster Pistol x3
[member="Mrrew"] - 400,000cr, the free kill or capture of any two non-sentient creatures in the galaxy, a sack of dried tach glands, and a safari trip to a planet of my choice with Mrrew. You can keep the Ke-Ni snuggle buddy.

Lot O: Lifetime supply of LeviaCan Tinned Meat
[member="Popo"] - An official contract to supply the Grand Army of the Republic with LeviaCan Tinned Meat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom