Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Auction Gun/Gear Auction: Non-Force-Users Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
Non-monetary (barter) bids and bids in credits are equally valid.

Only non-Force-users may bid. If I see people using their NFU alts to buy stuff that winds up being worn/used by their Forcers next week, I will be most cross. I will likewise be cross if someone attempts to buy disproportionate amounts of the stock.

There are no starting bids. This means that some bidders may make large jumps to get the bidding to an appropriate level; do not be alarmed.

This auction will end at noon, EST, on Thursday.

Lot A: The Lonesome Gun - gun of permakill
Lot B: 'Lazy Eye' Edition Merr-Sonn Power 5 Heavy Blaster Pistol - resists the Force, difficult to Force-absorb
Lot C: 'Lazy Eye' Edition Merr-Sonn Power 5 Heavy Blaster Pistol
Lot D: 'Lazy Eye' Edition Merr-Sonn Power 5 Heavy Blaster Pistol
Lot E: 'Oblivion' Edition BlasTech E-11 Blaster Rifle - gun of forgetfulness
Lot F: 'Oblivion' Edition BlasTech E-11 Blaster Rifle
Lot G: 'Oblivion' Edition BlasTech E-11 Blaster Rifle
Lot H: Bodo Baas Gunbelt - resists the Force, always has a little more ammo than you remembered
Lot I: Bodo Baas Gunbelt
Lot J: Bodo Baas Gunbelt
Lot K: The Sith Hunter Package - Bodo Baas Gunbelt, Leviathan Bracers, Fett Kal Trench Knife, Terentatek Duster, Lazy Eye Edition Power 5 Heavy Blaster Pistol
Lot L: The Jedi Hunter Package - Bodo Baas Gunbelt, Taozin Amulet, Warden Cloak, Oblivion Edition E-11 Blaster Rifle
Lot M: The Soldier Package - Bodo Baas Gunbelt x2 (dual hip/thigh holster + grenade bandolier), Terentatek Duster, Fett Kal Trench Knife, Lazy Eye Edition Power 5 Heavy Blaster Pistol
Lot N: The Spacer Package - Bodo Baas Gunbelt x3 (dual hip/thigh holster + two shoulder holsters), Lotek'k Jacket, Lazy Eye Edition Power 5 Heavy Blaster Pistol x3
Lot O: Lifetime supply of LeviaCan Tinned Meat - a steady diet of LeviaCan grants minor Force sensitivity

Atlas Kane

A
Lot D: 30.000 Credits

Lot G: 30.000 Credits

Lot K: 40.000 Credits

Lot K: 360.000 Credits

Lot K:
  • cr385,000
  • One droid produced exactly to the seller's specifications by the expert machinists of Cestus Cybernetics. Any production type, any materials, any droid brain.
  • Fondorian mercenary Hannibal Oryen will carry out one assignment as set by the seller completely free of charge, no questions asked.

Atlas Kane

A
Lot D: 30.000 Credits

Lot G:
  • 40.000 Credits
  • One assignment done completely for free, no matter what it is, by Gunslinger Azalus.

Lot M:

• 360.000 Credits
  • Tatooine's Gunslinger Azalus will do a second assignment completely for free. The assignment can be anything the seller wants.

[member="Rave Merrill"]
Well I'm not going to blow smoke up your posterior Rave. Truth is unlike all the rest of these hobos I don't have a lot of credits, I don't have a lot of merchandise and I don't have a stock in any company that I can give you because I'm not a wealthy man. What I am is a drunk. If I'm not fighting; well I'm drinking. Having one of your fashionable packages would sure help me when I go to punch a Jedi in the face though.
Lot L: A Shotglass, used. Hey it's my favorite glass.

Oh and I'll give you something for that antique gun of yours too.

Lot A: 1 Credit.

Seriously, I don't expect it'll do much more than collect dust on a shelf in the hole I call home. I bet you're going to go for that big set of jugs and 5% in stocks though. Hey I understand.

Lot D: 120,000 credits
Lot G: Information of Experimental Clone Genes

[member="Azalus"], (Tagging you for Lot D) I edited my post because I saw that having both of those for something worth probably one of those was alittle over priced.)
[member="Rave Merrill"],

Atlas Kane

A
Lot D:
  • 30.000 Credits

Lot G:
  • 120.000 Credits
  • One assignment done completely for free, no matter what it is, by Gunslinger Azalus.

Lot M:
  • 360.000 Credits
  • Tatooine's Gunslinger Azalus will do a second assignment completely for free. The assignment can be anything the seller wants.
You're gonna end up making me loose all my money, kid. [member="CC-4277"]

[member="Azalus"],

Lot D: 90,000 credits. a blood sample from CC-4277, complete set comes with the Genes.
Lot G: Information on Experimental Clone Genes, 30,000 credits and a One free act, no questions asked.

Atlas Kane

A
Lot C:
  • 30.000 Credits

Lot F:
  • 20.000 Credits

Lot M:
  • 360.000 Credits

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom