Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bounty Guildy Party [Bounty Hunters Guild]

"The Guild is under new management," That is the rumor circulating around the criminal underworld after the events of the "Terrorist Attack on Geonosis", a Bounty Hunt gone terribly wrong in a very public fashion.

When failures get that bad, it tends to cause ripples across a professional field, and with one as ancient and prestigious as Bounty Hunting the reputation of hunters everywhere is threatened. So a group of disgruntled Guild members and Contractors decided to "Fire" the old crew and get to work expanding the stabilizing influence of the Bounty Hunters Guild.

Now the Guild is organizing a Grand Hunt on Dxun, to test the skills of Bounty Hunters they have approached to hire. While the wildlife itself is a challenge for any hunter, the real challenge will be finding the four previous Guild Masters...

OOC: Welcome to Dxun hunters! Survive the wild life, collect prestigious trophies from powerful beasts, or successfully locate the disgraced Guild Old Guard stripped of their equipment and released into the wild and bring them in for a reward!

Tags: Aki Angunasuktuq, Akita Silasrune, Arwen Hadd Arwen Hadd , Coldenn Renth Coldenn Renth , Davin Skirata, Enigma Iuda Enigma Iuda , Aloy Vizsla Aloy Vizsla , Lotip97 Lotip97 , Mister Sigma, Sinder Sinder , S Sunrise Latakia , Ti-Fal Jurgon, Tsavong Kraal Tsavong Kraal , @Any other BHs out there that'd like to join

Dxun also known as the Demon Moon, was the largest of four moons that orbited the Inner Rim world of Onderon. Like its parent planet, it was covered almost entirely by dense jungles that were populated by many species of fierce, predatory animals. -Holo-Net (Wookiepedia)

“In other words, a place that a slicer has no real place being. Well a computer slicer at least. A physical slicer would probably do pretty well here.”

It was often said that the city-planet of Denon was an urban jungle, with it’s vines of cable and packs of augmented thugs crawling the dark streets, akin to a hunting pack of canines, but it was nothing compared to an actual jungle. Here, the vines were alive and almost reached out to snare you and there were actual packs of canines, canines that lurked within the dark, fangs bared with their thirst for blood as they slowly made their way to the treeline while Enigma’s back was turned, taking advantage of his surprise to rip and tear into hi-

“DAMN IT”

Cutting off the train of thought, the young Slicer forced himself to continue to read the planets profile on the datapad, refusing to look up and inspect the treeline for what would had to have been the 20[SUP]th[/SUP] time to see if anything was sneaking up on him. Putting the Datapad back into it’s case, he turned back his gear and continued his prep.

The Bounty had come through on one of Darkwires trawls through the Corpo security and on top of the reward associated, it came with a ticket into the Guild.
“Or, the way I see it, a way to turn Swatting plebs from funny to money”
Enigma was often contacted by Bounties in the past, requesting help in tracking down a target, assisting with some technical obstacles or just as part of a crew pulling a smash and grab job on some files. This was just cutting out the middle-man.

“Well, it sounded like a good idea at the time at least…”

Putting the bundle of weaponry he had brought with him up onto the back of his Swoopbike, the PX-7 sensor in the back began to beep, detecting an approaching heat signature. Pulling out his FWG-5 Smart Pistol, he aimed it at the green wall that the forest was, unable to see what was coming towards him.

“I can’t believe I’m saying this but please be a Big Bag Bounty Hunter and nothing interesting...”

Cassus escaped persecution from the CIS, and probably had a Bounty on his head for life, and he was no closer to achieving the success he needed.

There was an unexpected boon waiting for him though despite his colossal public failure, the Guild noticed. Now ordinarily, a prestigious organization noticing you for your failures was a bad thing, but the fact that a rookie barely older than his first decade had gotten so close to achieving success in the seat of power of a galactic government alongside the team he was a part of was eye catching. More so since his escape from justice. So once the Guild imploded and replaced it's old leadership, Cassus was one of many Bounty Hunters recruited for a new generation of Guild professionals.

That was why Cassus found himself in the jungles of Dxun, only slightly out of his depth. Compared to the veritable arsenal he used on Geonosis, Cassus was comparatively more lightly armored. He had another Relentless Blade in hand, a Bes'bev, a Neural Shuffler, a tracking FOBB, and a Standard Blaster pistol. The collar of his suit was broken, and his belt was also broken, left unrepaired from the combat on Geonosis. That's when he came across a humanoid form in the dark, and that's when he heard a familiar voice...

"I wouldn't call myself a Big Bad, unless you mean bad as in incompetent," He replied to Enigma Iuda Enigma Iuda .

Dxun

Sinder’s yellow eyes narrowed as he walked down his ship’s exit ramp. The air on the moon was humid but the wind was severe, drying out his sensitive eyes. When he made landfall he stood nearly half the height of some of the trees littering the forest floor. If he had chosen better camoflague he might have been able to blend in, instead he was clad in heavy armor that clanked and bashed together. The outside of this armor was marked with scratches and bite marks, all of which Sinder had earned. His ears were decorated with golden rings, and his back was adorned with a huge heavy repeating blaster, singed from years of combat. At his side, tucked away from sight was a red bladed lightsaber, and a vibrodagger nestled into his belt.

The Trianii had found himself isolated on this weird moon, and he made damn sure he was able to defend himself while down there…

Trees were the only thing you could see for miles and miles. There were fires and smoke scattered along the horizon, but it was hard to tell if they were near or far. With a moon as popular as Dxun, there was always something happening on the surface. Usually it involved warring factions or infighting among the royalty, but this time however, it was bounty hunters making a ruckus. Scattered throughout the lush vegetation of the forest planet were members of the guild, ready to make their mark on the galaxy.

All of them had all been sent here with a common cause: to reinstate the Bounty Hunter’s Guild and to bring a justice and order to a chaotic galaxy. There had been a holomessage sent to anyone who was anyone among the hunters. In this message they described the nature of the hunt. They described a challenge that would be like no other hunt before it, unlike the previous hunts, this would not be a one versus one battle, or even a battle at all. Instead of that, this would be a test of the group’s power. Sinder had been lucky enough to receive the message. At the end of the communication was the promise of riches large enough to retire from.

This was what lured him to Dxun.

The Trianii’s slender body was able to move through the brush that lined the forest’s floor with ease, knocking low hanging branches out of his path, and scaling downed trees along the way. It wasn’t more just more than a thousand yards from his ship that he could sense the presence of others. Sinder hated to rely on the Force, however sometimes it was hard to deny its powers. Reluctant to meet his competition, the mercenary carefully marched toward the nearest hunter he could feel, pushing vines and thorns from his face Sinder made his way into the clearing where Enigma and Cassus were.

“Hello, soft ones, I hope we are here for a common goal.”‌ Sinder growled in his thick accent, his clawed hand hovering near his blaster pistol’s holster. “Otherwise this will be painful for you.”

Enigma Iuda Enigma Iuda Cassus Akovin Cassus Akovin

Renn kept lighting the lighter, turning it on and off. He was still trying to get the heat off of him after the Confederacy. The acts of terrorism caused splits in families, destroyed lives, and many people seeking revenge. Many have come forward to claim him but few actually survived the first minute.

The place was new to him, so he just sat quiet looking up he spotted Cassus Akovin Cassus Akovin . He survived, truly a surprise, he thought he’d been murdered by then. Two others were around the man so he might as well join them.

“Why hello there, Renn Garrick, Cassus May remember me.” Renn wondered what Cassus’s opinion on him. Hopefully he won’t try to kill him for leaving.

Sinder Sinder Enigma Iuda Enigma Iuda

Tags: Cassus Akovin Cassus Akovin Sinder Sinder Be'iqaronn Be'iqaronn

Hearing the familiar voice of Cassus Akovin Cassus Akovin , Enigma brought the barrel of the pistol down, extremely happy that he both didn’t need to discharge the weapon and also that somebody he knew was also on this green hellhole. With a dexterous flip of his wrist that he had practiced many times in the mirror, the young merc holstered his pistol in a way he hoped was as impressive as it felt.

At least I won’t die without good conversation.

“Cassus, good to see you! It’s becoming a pattern meeting like this, how much are you charging for rent on your ship? It’s probably cheaper than all the fare I keep paying to get shuttled around the galaxy.”

Turning back to his Swoop, he finished closing all his gear up before turning back to his acquaintance. Only this time, there were three shadows.

Looking to Be'iqaronn Be'iqaronn , he recognised the man who was seen on Enigma’s own turf of Denon. But the other....

“NOPE! NOPE! UH UH”

Fumbling with his pistol, he tried to draw it as his mask began to flash X’s Across the visor, picking up his increased surge in adrenaline as well as outlining the outlines of the weapons the pair carried.

“Come on man are you kidding me? The gakking tigers on this planet have guns?! WHO WOULD LIVE HERE!?”

"How much you paying for fare?" Cassus countered his acquaintance and colleague, with a hidden smirk beneath his mask, before a deep coolness washed over him, a movement in the brush just out the corner of his vision catching his attention. His hand quickly hovered over where The Sound of Silence rested as the two figures came through.

A coldness washed over Cassus as his gaze fell on Be'iqaronn Be'iqaronn , the walking tiger barely registering on his radar in the few moments between them. At this moment the boy fell into indecision, whether or not he wanted to disintegrate this man or scramble his brains into a slurry. He did his job on Geonosis alright, but initiated too early and brought the full weight of the CIS military upon them. Then Cassus remembered the Guild code he had been briefed on prior to the hunt, and although Cassus was not fully initiated into it, it would look bad killing another potential Guild member. Cassus remained his frozen and locked on Renn for a few seconds before drawing his attention to the Tiger-guy and Enigma's freak out. Without breaking his gaze, he reached his hand out and placed it on Enigma Iuda Enigma Iuda 's pistol to lower it gently.

"Don't be racist," He said to him gently with a coldness in his breathe.

"Which mark are you tracking?" Cassus broke his gaze finally to look to Sinder Sinder .

Sinder lifted his gaze from person to person as they spoke around him. He could smell the fear on most of them, his long tail flicking excitedly as he did so. The mercenary knew that these people were not ones to try to kill him unless he made the first move. Even the masked man who drew his weapon first was not actually going to attempt to kill the Trianii without being provoked.

“I‌ am used to ignorance from soft ones.”‌‌ His tone would come off as less aggressive this time. He lowered his paw from his holster. If he were correct, and he usually was, these were fellow hunters who were here for a common goal. While it was okay for Sinder to best them in the field, it was not allowed for him to kill them outright anyways. If he were to reach his goal of being the most feared Jedi hunter in the galaxy, he would have to start out small in the jungles of Dxun.

Amber eyes narrowed in on Cassus, yet another man behind a mask. “I will claim as many marks as I can.”‌ He nodded his head toward the rest of them, “As I am sure we all want.” He took two large steps forward, approaching the group before him. “I am called Sinder.”‌ The bounty hunter looked around the group before him. They were not the usual hunting mates he was used to, but he would have to trust them for now.

Cassus Akovin Cassus Akovin Enigma Iuda Enigma Iuda Be'iqaronn Be'iqaronn

Allowing Cassus Akovin Cassus Akovin to push his pistol down, Enigma ensured that he stepped to one side just in case the massive feline decided to leap upon them, although if it did have aggressive intentions, chances are it wouldn’t have announced its presence. As the shock subsided and the slicer realised that he was in fact, looking upon a fellow hunter as opposed to some armed wildlife the planet had sent against him, his mouth dropped open, his mask flashing with exclamation marks.

“You’re Sinder Sinder !?” Turning back to his gear, he quickly loaded up one of the profiles he had downloaded from the previous guilds servers before giving it a quick read and staring back at the Trianii.

“All of this info on combat tactics, confirmed kills and gear preferences and nobody though to, I don’t know, mention that you’re a Trianii!? Ridiculous.”

Placing the datapad back down, Enigma walked over to his fellow hunter, his slim form dwarfed by the muscular feline. Looking him up and down, he smiled happily.

With this big chungus walking with us, there’s nothing that would dare come at us without ending up as Kittie Litter. I wonder if Trianii use massive litter trays….

“Sorry about that, jungles, big cats, not really my forte you see. I’m Enigma! Would you mind if I updated your guild file? Damn thing is well out of date and I don't want anyone else making the same mistake.”

Looking back to other group, he gave a quick glance at them, his HUD giving a brief rundown on the gear they were carrying as well as the small profiles he had available on the group.

“Seems like we have quite the fireteam here. There ain't any credits on the line here so why don't we have a little synergy here and work together? and then when we take down the old units we can just say we did it each ourselves, four of us, four them!?”

TAGS: Sinder Sinder Cassus Akovin Cassus Akovin Be'iqaronn Be'iqaronn

Last edited:
The four of them seemed to be like a circus, at least in Renn's eyes. Someone who seemed insane, a massive cat, a terrorist, and a hunter advanced with tech. Renn stood around and just watched the group slightly amused. "Well I guess we are an optimal group, a Jedi hunter, I'd assume a splicer, a terrorist, and an extractionist. While odd, I do see potential."

Renn was kind of here, he wanted to see what the guild was going to hire, if they were incompetent, or if there should be a purge. While he wasn't going to join, it didn't mean he wouldn't get jobs with the guild, usually easy money, enough to sustain on, the higher the bounty the more that could be done.

Sinder Sinder Cassus Akovin Cassus Akovin Enigma Iuda Enigma Iuda

Sinder watched the mask brighten up at the reveal of his name. This would be the first time since his youth he had been greeted with any semblance of enthusiasm. To hear the slicer list off his information, however, was a little embarrassing. It would mean that the other hunters were likely privy to his file as well. His tail twitched with the idea of tearing the man down where he stood for his tresspasses. However, once again, Sinder knew this would mean the end of his career and likely his life. Instead the bounty hunter just focused his amber gaze on the man, attempting to intimidate him through his mask.

Even if things went south, judging by the weapons his peers had visible, his heavy repeating blaster would likely prove a formidable opponent. This, mixed with his heavy armor and deadly constitution, the Sinder would be very hard to kill without getting in close. However, in close combat is where you would be able to pinpoint his weakness, although most never got to live long enough to engage him one on one. For whatever reason, the mercenary had decided not to bring a blade with him on this trip, besides a small vibrodagger, and he prayed the guild didn’t have information on his lightsaber training as well.

“Keep it.”‌ Sinder growled toward Enigma, “Let them panic when they see me.”‌ This time his voice was a bit deeper, more menacing. If his fellow hunter could access his files, then other people would be able to. The less said people knew about him the better. Sinder finally stood to his full height as he spoke to the slicer. Though his claws were retracted, he could extend them at any point he wished. It was hard for one so closed off as him to make allies, though he knew that was something to work on. He viewed most of the galaxy as nothing more than speedbumps. However he was not ignorant, and it was easy for him to understand the path before him, which he believed lead straight toward power and wealth.

While the Trianii was still relying on his limited trust of the group to keep himself calm, it was still hard for him to not dart his eyes amongst them all. Everyone in their group was as different as they had already described. Considering the constant chaos that brewed within groups as dastardly as the one he had just become part of, Sinder could tell there was a future here and he intended to see that future through. “So whose bones are we breaking first?”
Cassus Akovin Cassus Akovin Be'iqaronn Be'iqaronn

Rossk Larskor, Shiela Blackheart, ADI-6, and Firgotta the Hutt, the old guard had been stripped of their weapons and armor (or as far as ADI-6 could be dismantled without being destroyed). Of the four, the droid would likely be the most difficult to locate traditionally, since it had no bio signs for the Tracking FOBB to lock on to, and would leave precious few signs beyond broken brush and unusual footprints, which were both par for the course on Dxun. It was also likely possible the droid had already lost power, or had initiated a low power mode.

Firgotta by contrast would be by far the easiest to locate, almost not even worth the effort given their mass, they might even already be dead to the numerous monsters lurking in the Jungles. The last two though would prove to be the more interesting targets to hunt. Rossk was a Trandoshan, a formidable predator on his own even separated from his weapons, and Sheila was at one time a renowned ambush artist. This kind of environment was exactly the sort of turf she would ask for if being hunted... and it's possible she did,and being so respected was granted this final request.

"Sheila Blackheart, capturing the others would likely earn us admittance to the new Guild, but with her reputation, we could receive more than that. BB7," Cassus said looking to Enigma Iuda Enigma Iuda , using an inside joke about their first hunt together to grab his attention. "Can you bring up a file on her, locate any documented strategies she was prone to use?"

Tags: Be'iqaronn Be'iqaronn Sinder Sinder

TAGS: Be'iqaronn Be'iqaronn Sinder Sinder Cassus Akovin Cassus Akovin

Taking a couple of steps back as the great cat before him loomed over him, Enigma let out a nervous laugh, his mask’s visor flashing with exclamation marks briefly before returning back to their usual darkness. Although he had no desire to break the trust of his fellows (Especially one that looks like it wouldn’t mind scuffing me into it’s litterbox) but his mask was constantly recording and while the official report on Sinder would remain in it’s same sparse detail, the Slicer would certainly be updating his own.

“So whose bones are we breaking first?”

"Sheila Blackheart, capturing the others would likely earn us admittance to the new Guild, but with her reputation, we could receive more than that. BB7 Can you bring up a file on her, locate any documented strategies she was prone to use?"

Laughing emoticons flashed across his mask screen as the facial recognition program within his mask registered his smile even while its speakers distorted his laughter at the in-joke between the two and he gave a quick jump and salute along with a quick ‘Roger Roger’ battle droid confirmation. Turning back to the Swoop, he pulled a larger datapad out and placed it onto the ground, taking a few seconds to type into his other pad to sync the two before stepping back to allow the holographic projector to surround him, the image of a red-skinned, sultry Devaronian appearing before the group. Beginning his rundown, Enigma slowly walked around the projections, slowly flicking through what limited images he had, from captured images of Sheila to the autopsy shots of her victims and crime-scene pictures.

“Ladies, Gentleman, Alpha Predators on the Jungle, allow me to present to you Sheila Blackheart. Duchess Sheila Blackheart technically, now, don’t let the curves fool you boys, this nasty piece of work will keelhaul you across one of Nar Shaddaa’s spires on a Swoop and then toss what’s left of you to her cronies to play with.

Mother was a Pleasure girl on Nal Hutta, Father was Ryloth nobility and while she never got the chance to meet daddy dearest, she still inherited the family estate, title and all the dollary-doos that came with it. Now, bad news for us, she’s not only got connections up her wazoo but she also likes her bounties dead, bleeding and generally in a state that none of us professionals would consider too lucrative.

The really bad news is, she’s very good at putting people in such a state. Now, rumors say that her favourite method is a lightsaber she took from a dead jedi but finding confirmation on that is pretty damn hard as people don’t usually live long enough to tell stories after running into her. Now, onto the jobs she’s pulled. She’s been in the game for a while now and she’s got the trophies to prove it.

Whil’hikok, James Wes Hertin, Ol’ Professor A’ikust, she even took down the Wild Shyriiwook Bunch down twice.

They re-elected another leader.

Now, I know you’re thinking that Firgotta the Hutt took down James Wes Hertin but he paid Sheila to do the job and then credit it to him. So, if she’s out here, chances are Firgotta isn’t too far behind but it also means that we are looking at someone that makes the critters out here look like little fuzzy cuddle bears.”

Sitting back onto the seat of his Swoop, the slicer flicked back to the image of their target.

Sinder listened to Enigma, remembering an interaction many moons before with the lady he had mentioned. Her name alone was not enough to jostle his memory, but the mention of the lightsaber and her particular species left a bad taste in his mouth. She was indeed one of a kind when it came to subterfuge and battle. Sheila had once convinced Sinder that an entire ground team was out to kill him, only to get him to slay them for her. When he confronted her about the deception, she drew her lightsaber on him, unknowing of his own background training.

The mercenary barely escaped with his life, but was able to give the woman a run for her money. It was very good practice for the Trianii’s saber skills. After Enigma was finished, Sinder spoke up again. “Tricky as she is, her skin tears just like all the others.” He beat his hand against his armor plated chest. “She is no match for us while disgraced.” Although he knew full well if anyone were able to make friends in this forsaken jungle it would be her. Taking another look around the group, Sinder took in everyone’s reaction to the target. Perhaps those with the knowledge were keeping the rest of the hunt from them, this Sheila woman was a meer distraction.

“Who were the other marks?”‌ He narrowed his eyes back on‌ Enigma and Cassus, “You mentioned a droid and a Hutt.”‌ Using his knowledge of Hutts and droids he was hard pressed to believe they made it far. The jungle was far too moist for a droid to wade through without having some sort of cave or hole to hide it during storms or heavy winds, the same could be said about the Hutt, though they were far hardier than most droids. “It is unwise to hide things from me.”‌

Cassus Akovin Cassus Akovin Enigma Iuda Enigma Iuda Be'iqaronn Be'iqaronn

Renn sighed, he had finally gotten to this 'tigers' file. " Sinder Sinder if you are overconfident then, there will be sloppiness then mistakes, you want to rip this person apart? You have to be a little tactical about it. Surround, attack from all sides, in battle, honor is always a pastime." He looked up at the tiger, his mask watching back. Renn usually was reckless because he could be, but when he couldn't, he was ready to be smart. All most know this to survive.

"So what's the pay on this target?" Renn pulled his R82 (check bio) off his back and started to load his rounds, might as well be prepared for this fight. Once he finished, he flipped the barrel back up and held it, "Where is Nal Hutta, the place sounds new to me."

Enigma Iuda Enigma Iuda Cassus Akovin Cassus Akovin

Cassus listened intently as Enigma Iuda Enigma Iuda and Sinder Sinder filled him in on the information. Cassus wasn't one for history and was not as aware of it as some of the more senior hunters. It was tough barely being a teenager, but he was making due with what he had. Sinder asked for other targets.

"There is also the Trandoshan, Rossk, famous for getting his hands on one my mother's more illicit weapons, The Sound of Silence. He's a stalker, and used the weapon to kill targets out of sight and silently, and if all else failed he used the disruptor setting to leave a trail of pink mist behind his tactical fall back. From what I hear, he was a collector of Disruptor's, but I guess that doesn't matter any more..."

Then Renn asked about Nal Hutta, what Cassus assumed to be Sheila's homeworld.

"It's the planet Nar Shaddaa orbits, and homeworld of the hutts."

Last edited:
TAGS: Cassus Akovin Cassus Akovin Sinder Sinder Be'iqaronn Be'iqaronn

“It is unwise to hide things from me.”‌

“I don’t believe that.” Enigma said absent-mindedly, fiddling with the datapad and flicking through a variety of tabs, randing from Dxun’s topography to a variety of weapon designs and video feeds from around their current location. “Now, getting caught hiding things from you, that’s probably real unwise.

Finding what he was looking for, the slicer pulled forth his data on Rossk, a combination of what looked like feral animal attacks, heavy machine accidents and a feral rearing Trandoshan roaring silently.

“Tyrannosaurus Rossk here, exactly what my good man Cassus just said, stalker, hunter, all that jazz. Evolution sure took a step back with this guy, last time anybody came for him, Rossk actually let them get him in cuffs and put him on their ship before he busted loose and well.. he flicked one the screens over to the images of the massacre.

“damn, hey does anyone else think it’s weird that the insides of Rodians looks better than their outsides? Anyways…” He clicked again and brought up a slowly spinning render of a strange looking firearm.

“It’s not really about scales back there, it’s about this, The Sound Of Silence. Meet Cassus heres nastier step-brother. Like legit man, your mum must have been in one HELL of a mood to have thought something like this up. This baby here will squelch your insides up faster than a Tatooine curry and with none of the sweet embrace of ranch dressing to help you out after. Virtually undetectable to anyone other than the target, so I hope everyone brought their earplugs…or I dunno, start screaming and we can see if we help before you go pop. Lets hope our crouching tiger here can match this hidden dragon.”

With another click, a variety of corpses, each dispatched in a different manner, from drive-by swoop shootings to having their shoes weighted down and being tossed into the ocean, all blasted passed before the image of a massive Hutt appeared.

Now, I mentioned Fat daddy Firgotta before, this guys has credits for days coming out of him, like this guy is dummy thick with 9 c’s and each one of those is a ten million credit bank account. Now, we hear about all these deals accredited to him, there was the ambush at that Jedi coronation thing, the drive by shooting of that Bothan, whats his name? whatever, point is, we’ve all heard of these bodies he’s 86’ed but nobody has ever seen him do it on his lonesome, and I feel like a guy this big is hard to miss. Far as my trawling shows, this guys superpower is having a fat bank account and a ruthless streak. Chances are, he is just going to pay the others to off us first.”

Shrugging, Enigma flicked the images through to display a range of different images, all manner of species each shot in a variety of locations on their body, the one constant that it was a single shot that executed them.

“So, ADI-6. I have no idea what happened to 1 through 5 but if they are anything like their brother, I can only hope they were blasted into a black hole somewhere. A variation on the old Czerka HK-series, these took the proverbial shark of droids and decided to put freaking laser beams on it’s freaking head. I’m talking macrozoom sensors, inlay electric defence grid, they even stuck in a probability module so this thing can not only predict where it’s targets will be for their lunch, but whether they have the tuna or the salmon for their sandwich.

It’s usual MO is getting a data-package loaded in on it’s target, running it through its algorithm and then with damn near perfect accuracy, predicts where its target will be and then POP! One shot from it’s NT-242, whether it’s through a wall, window or baby jane who is written off as collateral, it’s nails it. Chances are this thing already knows we’re here, who we are going for first and how we are going to come at it.”

Clicking again, the hologram showed the four portraits alongside each other as the Slicer lit himself a smoke.

“So my good fellows, this is our menu of death, destruction and targets for today.”

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom