Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Guild Wars 2

I've recently picked this game back up. Perks of it being a free-to-play MMO, after all. It's still a fantastic game, and the most beautiful-looking MMO I've ever seen. There is no pay-to-win model like in many other of its kind these days, nor is it freemium like The Old Republic. You pay once and you have the full game. The only add-ons in terms of payment are purely aestethic, such as armor and weapon skins, and those are of course totally optional.

If anyone would like to join me, I play on the Henge of Denravi server. Currently I've got a Norn Warrior and a Human Guardian.

I used to be pretty involved in Guild Wars, the 1st specifically. The game is great but I am just too involved on other things, especially the MMORPG World Of Warcraft. Although I may look to possibly getting GW 2 in the future.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom