Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Guards Needed for Convoy!

I'm looking to put together an RP centered around OOM-3's ship transferring cargo from point A to point B.

The RP would be open, but the initial joiners would be split between two sides: those protecting the cargo and those looking to steal/destroy it. If you are interested, then just respond below with your preferred position in this little RP! Most of it, unless something goes horribly wrong, would take place aboard the Leviathan, a Lucrehulk-class combat freighter staffed entirely by droids. The cargo? Prisoners (see: slaves) being brought to a market from a lawless mining world.

Specifics will be explained in the first post (if there is interest in this RP) or through PM if you aren't quite interested.

I hope this is something a few of you lot are interested in. I start my characters the exact same way each time, so no reason to do anything different!

Marimax Mortui Marimax Mortui

The thread is open, so join in at your leisure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom