Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Guardians of the Galaxy

A War had been started by The Galactic Empire on Fondor
Less than a week went by with the Galaxy at peace.
A new group of Force users have attacked a system for power.
The Protectorate was weak.
Why should their people suffer?
-Objective-
Hit capital city as hard as they are hitting someone else's.
Infiltrate city.
Plant explosive.
Leave without being detected.
Detonate explosive.
Expected completion date 2/21
@[member="Kai Nariko"]
@[member="Alachei Mnemenos"]
OOC
Answer the call to fight for those who have no voice

lol HAHAHAHAHA
<3 you

@[member="Racket"]

Also for you :)

rocket-raccoon-trailer.gif

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
@[member="Cira"] - Good ol' TGE, leavin' me to clean up their mess...this wasn't a Fringe world when the thread was started. But feth. Might as well.

@[member="Racket"] - You never tagged anyone from the faction you were attacking, and then proceeded to tag all the wrong people. Don't do that again plz.

@[member="Ashin Varanin"]
Map said it was Galactic when I started and Sarge did the title for me so I thought it was all set. Plus people were posting in faction and invasion threads which were sitting next to mine everyday. Which stated Galactic Empire. But next time I'll tag each and every person from the Galactic Empire I can find.

So when I started it was galactic. Did the fringe take the planet beforehand?

@[member="Ashin Varanin"], @[member="Break"]

-This is the ship I'm talking about sitting five hundred feet away-
Atrisia had become a fortress over the centuries, to prevent any possibility of the plague reaching the planet. As the capital of the Empire, its defenses grew even harder to protect the Imperial Throne. A planetary shield surrounds the planet, and multiple fleets patrol the space above routinely. The battlecruiser Rancor sits above the planet, its damaged engines leaving is stranded but still usable as a fighter platform and two legions of troops.

Siqa

Pureblood don't mean a thing to me anymore.
@[member="Racket"] As long as Hooked on a Feeling is playing as our theme then I'd be happy to join lol

Siqa

Pureblood don't mean a thing to me anymore.
Yes! lol. I'm just glad they're doing a more unknown group of heroes now instead of just the more popular ones. Lets people know there's more out there. @[member="Racket"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom