Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved NPC Gryyyk

Status
Not open for further replies.
2rfggew.jpg

Name: Gryyyk
Loyalties: Bobawwa
Role: Bobawwa's pet
Development Threads: Bobawwa meets Gryyyk, Bobawwa and Gryyyk hunts Ropos (He'll be in every thread with Bobawwa and Frederic, as well)
Species: Tuk'ata
Force-Sensitive: As force sensitive as any Tuk'ata
Appearance: Gryyyk is your basic Tuk'ata puppy. Black scaly skin, sharp teeth, long growing claws, and two budding hons adorn Gryyyk's body.
Personality: Basically, the classic adorable and over-confident puppy
Weapon of Choice: High pitched yapping bark. Oh and those extremely sharp teeth. Those to.
Wealth: ...Nope.
Combat Function: As a puppy, Gryyyk is practically useless in a fight. He does have sharp little teeth though.
Skills: Adorable.
Notable Possessions: A little collar Bobawwa made him
Other Notes: Bobawwa met Gryyyk when he and Frederic Juusk were sent to capture Tuk'ata pups. Though Frederic hates the 'mutt', as he calls it, Bobawwa insisted on keeping the puppy. It should be noted that Gryyyk utterly despises Frederic Juusk.

Intent: To submit Bobawwa's pet.

[member="Mrrew"]

Let's get started.

First of all, I can't see the Appearance line? Even if a picture is present, it would be the best to describe the NPCs appearance. The problems of images disappearing or the inability to see them aren't rare, so a written out description makes things a whole lot easier for everybody. ;)

[member="Maria Natalja"] - There ya' go. My bad, didn't know it was needed since there was a picture. Edited it back in. :D

Edit: I also added a link to a thread he's in right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom