Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Group, faction, roleplay, anything!

Hi there!

You probably don't know me, I've only been around for a few weeks so I haven't had much time to RP... but I've been wanting to get a little more involved because this seems great! So, I'm looking for any threads I can join or start with a group of people who want to interact with Kelsie (character bio on the side, as usual). Currently she's factionless, but I'm not planning to make any OOC decisions, if she's to join a faction it'll be because of IRP reasons. At the moment she's hanging around on a bar on Eriadu as she waits for someone to come in offering a freighter (she'll pay well, I promise). But I want to meet more people, so please, help me organize a new thread! (And maybe you can acquire a solid relic of the Empire for your faction while you're at it.)

Hey [member="Kelsie Sylvan"]. I haven't used Kalic as much recently as I want to. He's currently a Fel Empire pilot, though he still uses his old fighter and is still a spacer at heart, so it wouldn't be too hard to come up with some way for them to meet.

Draconis Caesar

D
Have you tried your hand at mercenary work? If not, you should join Golden Company and see what it's like! Otherwise I think we can make up a thread or two

[member="Kelsie Sylvan"]

[member="Draconis Caesar"] that sounds great! But again, Kelsie will only join a faction for IRP reasons. If you want to try and convince her in a thread, for sure. Anyways, feel free to message me and we can think up some ideas for a thread!

[member="Matsu Ike"] message me! I'm sure Kelsie meeting a Jedi Master would be an interesting interaction considering part of her training dealt with how to fight Force users, and then she was subsequently trained as one.

[member="Arekk"] will do!

Thom Naudir

T
Well if you are looking for a bit of work from time to time, my guy isn't much of a pilot, so any space stuff that you could do would be greatly appreciated as he travels across the galaxy.

[member="Kelsie Sylvan"]

[member="Kahlil Zambrano"] do you have any ideas for a scene?

[member="Valad Yar"] sounds interesting! I'd love to see how Kelsie reacts to working for a Sith Lord.

[member="Kimiko Taiyō"] awesome!

Just message me and we can get something started!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom